Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What song is this????
Forums > Community Center > Music
youdrivinmegrapes
Ok well has anyone ever the Sears commercial it was on kinda like at the beginning of the school year maybe because I think it was advertising for back-to-school clothes. Ok well I need to know what the song in the backround is. It goes something like "Rock your body like check 1 2" something like that? There's human kids dancin in a classroom and there's also some cartoon guys dancing. Anyone know what I'm talking about?? haha biggrin.gif
youdrivinmegrapes
Please someone answer to this does anyone know...sry about the double post =/
RandomHero
Uh, Justin Timberlake? "Rock your body" didn't he do a song with that in it?
xSqueekyMexicanx
they say mike check 1 2 dur not like check ... lol i dont no what its called though
Shadowknight2
Yeah. It's "Rock your body" By Justin. I think he's ugly. Why do ppl think he is hot?
jackizzle
if u go to letssingit.com and u type in liek sum of the lyrics o rsumthin liek that it tells u sum songs it cood possibly b or u ccan type in the arttist or CD name etc.. hope i helped tata
youdrivinmegrapes
thanks guys yeah mike 1 2 sry lol that makes more sense im gonna check letsingit.com but i dont think its justin timerlake it doesn't sound like him at all. I hope it's not cuz personally I hate him and hes maad ugly
youdrivinmegrapes
I checked thats not the song the timberlake son its sounds nothing like that song anymore suggestions?
roberts_pink_drums
QUOTE(Shadowknight2 @ Jan 7 2005, 7:50 PM)
Yeah. It's "Rock your body" By Justin. I think he's ugly. Why do ppl think he is hot?

^^^ it's just one of those questions... *sigh*
youdrivinmegrapes
yeah i dont think hes hot at all thats not even the song im talkin about
Teesa
here are the lyrics to the right song:

click here now
youdrivinmegrapes
^^

thank you!!!! you rockk
Shattered_Hope
I don't know..sry..
colorful_mist
im so sry but i dont noe..
jr0h
no i dont know what youre talking about but when you said rock your body for some reason justin timberlake popped into my head
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.