Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who should go back?
Forums > Community Center > Music
shortiiex
Pick someone you wish they should go back to acting because they are a good actress/actor and they suck at singing
sandy_lumpy_shore
hilary duff but kinda ashley simpsons bu ti like her song caue they're cathy. i ike limndsay lohans songd
jr0h
well hilary should go back to being lizzie mcguire. lol jk shes too old now. but i dont care whether hilary goes back to acting or not. but lindsay needs to go back to acting. her music isnt that great.
Chii
QUOTE(jr0h @ Jan 6 2005, 8:45 PM)
well hilary should go back to being lizzie mcguire. lol jk shes too old now. but i dont care whether hilary goes back to acting or not. but lindsay needs to go back to acting. her music isnt that great.

i got her cd, i think it's really good

hilary duff should go back to wherever she came from mad.gif

ashlee simpson should do some more acting
xsweetxcandyx
i think they ahould all go back
PurchasedRebellion
Hilary Duff sucks at BOTH acting and singing. So does Ashlee. They both need to disappear.

Lindsay is a pretty good actress. And her singing isn't bad, either.
kellyannie
QUOTE(PurchasedRebellion @ Jan 7 2005, 1:03 AM)
Hilary Duff sucks at BOTH acting and singing.  So does Ashlee.  They both need to disappear.
Lindsay is a pretty good actress.  And her singing isn't bad, either.

i agree, except for Lindsay. I don't like her singing, she should just stick to acting.
JlIaTMK
Hilary Duff....
okay, at least Lindsay can sing.... she can do both
Hilary cant do poo
neither can Ashlee.... but she has never been on a acting career?
cmgchica717
They all suck at both acting and singing! pinch.gif
KissMe2408
J lo should def stick to acting....lol and as for lindsay and hillary, ANYTHING to get them away from the mic rolleyes.gif
bballchick1
i think that hilary should just go away.
xburnoutx00
Hilary Duff, no doubt. Her music is annoying... She wasn't the best actress, but a hell of a lot better then singing.

Sorry to anyone who likes her. sad.gif
sharerol
Lindsay is good at acting. Hilary should just go away cause she sucks, and I hate her. Ashlee...I haven't seen much of her acting..Didn't watch 7th Heaven.
RandomHero
I didn't know that ashlee simpson was an actor? Well, they should all go back but I voted Lindsay Lohan because she can act blink.gif
br0ken smile
Hilary Duff
HelloSunshine
lindsay. [:
Hilary can't sing for anything...but then again..I don't like the way she acts
1--GIRL
i think hilary duff, lindsay lohan and ashlee simpson should all stick to acting mellow.gif
Statistik
All of them..they are all horrible at singing
lylbabyblooz
i think hilary duff, lindsay lohan and ashlee simpson should all stick to acting

ashlee simpson's not that great of an actress though.
xquizit
Ashlee Simpson... acting? When? huh.gif
Chii
QUOTE(lylbabyblooz @ Jan 7 2005, 10:01 PM)

well it's better then getting booed off stage...

QUOTE(xquizit @ Jan 7 2005, 10:02 PM)

she was in 7th heaven on the wb

edit
http://teentvmovies.about.com/od/7thheaven...hleesimpson.htm
i didn't know she was in so many other things or that she was a dancer for so long...it didn't seem like she was one when she was on saturday night live pinch.gif
shortiiex
QUOTE(lylbabyblooz @ Jan 7 2005, 10:01 PM)

i thought she was a good actress because she was so serious in 7th heaven and she is so wild in real life
inthemudhole
They should just move on to something else.
A different field of work.. go back to school.

None of them have any talent.
freeflow
ashlee simpson or hillary duff
lylbabyblooz
i thought she was a good actress because she was so serious in 7th heaven and she is so wild in real life

hm you should see her in The Hot Chick.
tooeffingcrazy
ASHLEY SIMPSON ALL THE WAY. She should go back to acting, cause she cannot sing for beans ><.
teeners4
QUOTE(jr0h @ Jan 6 2005, 8:45 PM)

she should have gone a high school season! lol they were gonna pay her $15 000 each episode but she thought it was too little _dry.gif
shortiiex
QUOTE(teeners__15 @ Jan 9 2005, 1:43 AM)
she should have gone a high school season! lol they were gonna pay her $15 000 each episode but she thought it was too little _dry.gif

well that is a littleompared to others, like friends were paid $1 million were each episode and others shows were paid more than a million
aznxdarkricex
ashlee simpson, for sure.
giggl3s
i don't really like lindsay lohan...
shortiiex
QUOTE(xquizit @ Jan 7 2005, 10:02 PM)

allen
I love them all. D:

But Hilary Duff. She has some nice songs, but she doesn't really have a WOW kind of voice. Lindsay Lohan's voice irritates me sometimes, but her CD is really good, actually. She's a good actress, too. And we all know what I think about Ashlee Simpson. (I love her.)

(:
xTINAA
hilary duff should just stop acting, singing, making her own clothing line, and makeup. she should just stop. and ashlee simpson kind of sucks at everything too.
LiLEthiopian
hmmm..how about all of the above??.. huh.gif
Shattered_Hope
...I think Lindsay Lohan should stick to acting...I kinda like Hilary's voice...at least she has some sort of voice.....unlike *coughs* Ashlee Simpson *coughs* However..I do think Ashlee should go back to wherever she came from...meh..which is stick to acting.. whistling.gif
x-hobo-x
hilary duff, she sucks at singing :/
sammehmyst
Guys, besides the point Lindsay Lohan has a really good voice, she just never shows it.

You wait and see you follow-the-media people. -_-
captured_serenity
i think everyone can do whatever they want, but what i think is that hilary duff should keep singing cause she sucks at acting, and lindsey lohan should keep singing cause her voice sucks when she's acting, and then ashlee simpson should stick to the whole acting thing because she sucks at singing...

but that's my opinion.
LeSLiE
QUOTE(chii @ Jan 6 2005, 9:22 PM)
[font=lucida sans unicode][color=#ff66cc][size=1]i got her cd, i think it's really good

But.. I've heard from so many people that it sucked. huh.gif
I think they should all go back to acting. Too many actresses are becoming "pop stars" and it's making me mad! mad.gif
angel-roh
Hm Hilary Duff. She's more better in movies than singing. Eck did you hear her sing? Well in some songs she sings okay. Like that Santa Clause Lane one hehe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.