Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boy's bathrooms and pubic hair
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
Pages: 1, 2
madpimp
As dirty as I've seen girls bathrooms get, with long hairs all over the ground and makeup caked to the sink, I will never understand this male phoenomenon:

How do you guys get pubic hair in all the areas around the toilet? Only in a boy's bathroom have I ever seen pubic hair in the crevice in between the waterbowl and the back.

It's strange! I tell you.

Also, though you have been peeing all your life, it seems as if some guys tend to miss the damn toilet. Is this a coordination issue, laziness or just plain stupidity?

Please answer my questions. I anxiously await your replies.
tooeffingcrazy
Thats a little nasty. No wait, its really nasty.
heyyfrankie
I/none of the other boys at my school ever get pubes in the crevice of the toilet bowl. i don't know where you go to school at but the people their are just not clean! pinch.gif
krnxswat
QUOTE(madpimp @ Jan 6 2005, 6:44 AM)
As dirty as I've seen girls bathrooms get, with long hairs all over the ground and makeup caked to the sink, I will never understand this male phoenomenon:

How do you guys get pubic hair in all the areas around the toilet?  Only in a boy's bathroom have I ever seen pubic hair in the crevice in between the waterbowl and the back.

Also, though you have been peeing all your life, it seems as if some guys tend to miss the damn toilet.  Is this a coordination issue, laziness or just plain stupidity?

Please answer my questions.  I anxiously await your replies.

Sometimes the pubic hairs are very loose in our pants, because of all the scratching, touching, you name it. Therefore, when we pull down our pants and our schlongs, some of the loose hairs tend to fall out.

Why do we miss? Sometimes the urine comes out really hard or fast, and we're unable to control it. Takes a few seconds before we are able control and aim; however, another issue might be that, sometimes the urine comes out in two opposite directions, believe it or not. So if you try to aim one, the other will go out, and vice versa.

Hope that was somewhat able to answer your question, mad.gif pimp.
wonmin
good explaination..
i couldnt have put it any other way...

and some kids just feel like badasses and piss everywhere for the hell of it.
Kathleen
Why were you ever in a boys' bathroom? blink.gif
salcha
Is this a coordination issue, laziness or just plain stupidity?

sorry guys. i think that is just plain stupidity hahah jk
Solipsist
Somtimes, I pee in the dark. So I use urine as sonar to look for the toilet.
That's why it gets messy.

- Solipsist
DaTru KataLYST
QUOTE(krnxswat @ Jan 6 2005, 5:56 PM)
another issue might be that, sometimes the urine comes out in two opposite directions, believe it or not. So if you try to aim one, the other will go out, and vice versa.

Hope that was somewhat able to answer your question,  mad.gif pimp.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
madpimp
Indeed. This topic has been very enlightening.

I meant boy's apartments, sorry, I forget that a lot of you guys are still in high school. I go to college and for the most part college boys bathrooms are really disgusting. In all honesty I can only think of two boy's bathrooms I've been in who do not have pubic hair all over the place.

And if I hang out at their house I usually end up using the bathroom. Small bladder and all.

So this two direction thing, my roommate's boyfriend was telling me about it. He said once he even got 3 streams going. What is the most number of streams that you have had at one time?
bad_girl
err.. u've been in the boys toilet?

edit.// okay. boy's apartment then. how do u kno it's public hair?? lol. have u like.. smelt it or smth? i think it's their cats/dogs/ wtever. or had they had a haircut recently?
madpimp
Unless you haven't noticed, pubic hair looks a lot different than the hair on your head. Though it does bare a striking resemblance to armpit hair, chest hair and occasionally back hair, I'm assuming that the hair I see is pubic hair because that is the hair that is in the closest proximity and has the most access to the back of the toilet seat
madpimp
Oh, and bad_girl, incidentally, it's spelled PUBIC, not PUBLIC. If your pubic hair was public hair you'd have some problems with cops.
wind&fire
when they're jerking off (and walking around, explaining the "everywhere"-ness it is in) the hair gets caught in their watches...and them being lazy and always wanting to represent rip out the hair from their watches and chuck them randomnly....

yawn* sorry its late here
krnxswat
QUOTE(madpimp @ Jan 7 2005, 6:41 AM)
Oh, and bad_girl, incidentally, it's spelled PUBIC, not PUBLIC.  If your pubic hair was public hair you'd have some problems with cops.

Haha. biggrin.gif
I like you.

Oh, and mad.gif pimp, the most I ever got was two, to answer your question. I want to see how many I can get though. Possibly put my finger and separate the urine as it's coming out?

I keed I keed.
RavedandConfused
i pee on the ground to mark my territory =P
sammi rules you
hahahahahahha seon ho

people need to spell whistling.gif
heyisti
pubic hair far off for guy all the time...i dont know y, kinna like ur hair....Ooo u want to see mine?
rememberme

How do you guys get pubic hair in all the areas around the toilet?  Only in a boy's bathroom have I ever seen pubic hair in the crevice in between the waterbowl and the back.

Also, though you have been peeing all your life, it seems as if some guys tend to miss the damn toilet.  Is this a coordination issue, laziness or just plain stupidity?

us men have to mark out territory some how. _unsure.gif
alone in the world
you must think a lot, heh?
mysticalazxn
guy restroom at school are gay
there no door to the toilet
there poo everywhere, so as pee

i went to girl restroom once, woah it like heaven , so clean.
sweetdreamsx3
People tend to shed?
sandy_lumpy_shore
lol. maybe guys liek to pluck there pubic hair and just leave them on the toilet. ouch that gotta hurt blink.gif pinch.gif
MrElsewhere
well since seon ho has answered your first question, i'll answer the second.

The most i've had is 2, i believe. Three would be rare.

The male body, a strange and mysterious place.
YourSuperior
QUOTE(Kathleen @ Jan 7 2005, 4:23 PM)
sunissed14127
I guess they just arent cordinated enough....and for the pubic hair, i guess they....shed? sick.gif blink.gif
bravodancer04
Wow..this is very amusing
veve
sometimes you get a little lint in the eye of the one eyed monster ... and thats why we pee in 2 directions at the same time .... usually if you pee long enough it will eventually join into one stream.
lakerfever2476
eww .. what the hell happened to pg 13 ? this is X rated people ! *covers up with masking tape*
nevernothere
Yea... I don't understand... why were you in a guy's bathroom? Are you moonlighting as a janitor or something? Pubes just sorta fall out I guess.... and c'mon, guys have much longer pubic hair 'cause we don't take razors to it... so it's sorta unkempt, unlike the groomed pubes of girls. Some guys piss all over the floor on purpose. Others are just lazy... and well guys like me sometimes just miss when it first comes out.
xitachix
ive had 2 streams and both missed the toilet it was in my house so i cleaned it f**k if ill touch a public bathroom mai pubic hair uss just i guess shed from the natural adjustment of the dongle i mean it has a mind of its own and likes to be in awkward positions so we have to fix it soemtimes but yeah when it doesnt shoot in 2 directions i hit acurate unless im sleepign standing up
madpimp
People keep asking me why I was in a boy's bathroom -- haven't you ever been in an apartment where only boys live?

That's how it is in most apartments in college.... at least insofar that i've been at...

duh.
subzero
i would assume that they "trim" above the toilet, just cut 'n flush, no mess to pick up

and yes, guyz bathrooms are horrific, the toilet seats look like cheetas...all spotted *shudder*......this is why nobody takes a crap at school, just like in american pie.....no amount of seat covers could protect you from the things in our bathrooms
Eryi
LOL, they prolly rubbing their shiits. xD and their old hair falls LOL.
super_grover08

first of all what were u doing in a guys bathroom/second of all peeing for guys isnt as easy as it looks, but yes i agree with u it is nasty when people miss i mean its a huge hole how could u miss it
sk8ter4life750
QUOTE(Solipsist @ Jan 7 2005, 1:02 AM)

- Solipsist

HAHA
Tung
you went into a boy's bathroom O_O? lol anyways, i have no clue why. ahahhaha. boy's are simply clumsy and dirty ahaha
Lightner
QUOTE(Solipsist @ Jan 7 2005, 12:02 AM)

- Solipsist

LMAO thats funny. i use sonar at skewl sometimes ^_^. and uh pubic hair just falls out... ya i lost a pube today...err pubic hair*jk lol. but i have nenver heard of them falling into the crevices or somewhere else..... those must be some weird people..... lmao... sonar for toilet... ha..
lilazn563
we're not accurate when it comes to peeing in 2 directions [or sometimes even 3] so leave us alone!! cry.gif
Destruya
I wonder why she hasn't answered why she was in the guy's bathroom. Let's be serious.
Why else? laugh.gif
iNyCxShoRT
Hmm...I never thought about that either o_O; Lols now that you got me thinking, how does it get there?
tootsie_kiddo
QUOTE(bad_girl @ Jan 7 2005, 7:55 PM)
err.. u've been in the boys toilet?

edit.// okay. boy's apartment then. how do u kno it's public hair?? lol. have u like.. smelt it or smth? i think it's their cats/dogs/ wtever. or had they had a haircut recently?

erm... when it's pubic hair, you can just tell that it's pubic hair o.O
helenababe888
QUOTE(Destruya @ Jun 2 2005, 1:58 AM)
I wonder why she hasn't answered why she was in the guy's bathroom. Let's be serious.
Why else?  laugh.gif

Dumbass..she told us that she's @ college and had to use the facilities in the guy's house. wtf? Read the thread.

Guys get hair caught in their zippers and pull it out, shave and trim their pubes over the can, bounce their schlongs around to remove drips...and surprise..hair falls out. You expect them to clear it up?

Wait till you're married for really bad habits!!

And if you want to see a real pissy mess check out the water park created by a pierced glans. Now that is naaaasty!!
O x LiseE x O
QUOTE(madpimp @ Jan 6 2005, 7:44 AM)

I have never seen hair on the guys toilet? And if so it's probably THEiR head hair... lol. iDK how? But yeah.
someflipguy
Imagine a fire hose and nobody holding it and someone turning on the water. It just goes crazy, and sometimes are weiners tend to do that.

Three streams, shoot I had 4 or 5 one time. haha!
racoons > you
Why else?

she has, dumbass.

read the thread
The-Mach-Hare
thats kinda odd coming from a girl but yet sadly, it is true
llamalam
u slut! lol

hey, it's just dat we dun dare to see ur own dicks...lol...

and hey, wt were u doin in a guy's bathroom...?

==
Paradox of Life
QUOTE(Kathleen @ Jan 6 2005, 9:23 PM)

Exactly what I was about to ask.

Reportedly in my elementary's boy's restroom, there was feces on the wall, on the ground and right behind the entrance. Consider yourself lucky.
KELLYYY

Why were you in the boy's bathroom? :\

Well, for me, I dunno. I've never been to the boy's bathroom before, but I've seen the inside of it before because they always leave the boy's bathroom door open. sick.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.