Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Forums added
Forums > News and Announcements > Announcements
lookitskim
We noticed that we get lots of skin request.
so we decided to add new skin request forums in Xanga Help Section and also in Blogger Help Section. This forum is for anyone who wants a certain skin and cannot find in our database or any designer who have designers block and need ideas of what Createbloggers want.
This will take a load off the designers PM box happy.gif

Please read the RULES before posting a topic.

Keep a look out on new forums, skins and etc...
micron
And if your a designer out there looking for some new inspiration or wondering what skin you should work on next, here's a chance for you to get to know what the members of cb want. happy.gif
heyyfrankie
that is a really good idea. that really will help alot of people! cb just keeps getting better and better. laugh.gif
Kathleen
Whee. I'm excited.
sweetxsimplicity
Wow, that's awesome! But you should also make one for like a coding request forum, because a lot of people don't like to code, but some people do..><
MrElsewhere
question: where does the person that makes the skin post the code? in the post itself?
krnxswat
ew
Azarel
^ Well said.
xGlovex
YAY!!
JlIaTMK
:) yay!!

get to work on some new things :P
miss barnes
yay!! im happy!
Flaunted
..... let the begging begin.
gelionie
I think people REALLY NEED TO READ THE RULES.
It stated that members who have 50 posts or below are NOT ALLOWED to have skin requests, but I still see some newbies requesting for skins.
xquizit
Interesting. I may take this into consideration when working on new skins. happy.gif
sweetdreamsx3
No one even reads the rules....People with 0 posts still requests. It's annoying.
OhXiet_ItzDonnA
hmm..yeah, it's a good idea
islandgirl4eva
omigosh...this is the day I've been dreaming of since I first joined CB! Awesome!
gigiopolis
Awesome idea. Let's hope people actually read this and stop posting requests in the wrong forum!
krnxswat
People don't know much about this thread. It's either they don't read the announcements and they don't know about it, or they don't go to the xanga help forum; therefore, it's no use unless you put it out along with skins, scripts, help
sweetdreamsx3
What if you make a layout, but it's really simple? Meaning like a banner and just the rest of the CSS coding? Do we have to submit that into xanga skins?
sammehmyst
Good idea. I think we need to make it more popular because not a lot of people care for the announcements section.
lovescream
Make like .. a pinned topic. Make it saying something important and make those newbies read. Put in the biggest size possible and say, "READ THE RULES. YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 50 POSTS!!!!"
micron
3 more new forums, anime, cars, and sporst, all under interests. happy.gif
[2]Nekked
QUOTE(krnxswat @ Jan 2 2005, 9:19 PM)
ew

i concur.

but whatever..floats your boat, i guess.

and if you're a designer who takes one of the requests, feel free to submit them to the skins database as well. but you should probably pm the skin to the requester first in case the skin doesnt get accepted.

nvm i just read the rules. but you should still pm it to them first.

also i think there should be a rule stating that the requester MUST add the theme/subject of the skin request in the title/description. because all i see is

"skin request
request please
skin request
requesting a skin"

that doesnt really help the designer in picking which one they want to look at.
angel-roh
QUOTE(micron @ Jan 11 2005, 11:53 AM)

o wow that's a great idea, oppa!! cause a lot of people here in createblog loves anime and always mentions about it. it would be great if we have that forum. so is it gona be like where we can post anime drawings, favorite anime characters, and talk about new anime show? that would be very nice. hehe

hmm i dont know about cars hehe cause i didnt see that many topics on cars...hmm well it's your choice since this is your site hehe.
LeSLiE
It seems like not too many people know about it..
sadolakced acid
interests is getting a bit full of sub forums...

we'll probably need sub-sub forums in there eventually...
inthemudhole
QUOTE(micron @ Jan 11 2005, 3:53 PM)

Good idea on those! ^

interests is getting a bit full of sub forums...

we'll probably need sub-sub forums in there eventually...

Haha! Hey, it's possible.
jooleeah
3 more new forums, anime, cars, and sporst, all under interests.

Awesome =] That'll help sorting out all the topics in the lounge and entertainment and such. happy.gif
LatinaLady
nvm i just read the rules. but you should still pm it to them first.

i agree with you too becasue they might not all get accepted and if we dont just go to them also then its a waste i guess.
krnxswat
We have another new forum!
Homework Help!
gigiopolis
^

Excellent. =]
miss barnes
homework help...how wonderful..now i wont fail math
let_me_fall
YAY! The homework help forum is gonna be a real help! _smile.gif Where'd you get that idea? I think I saw that on tooeffingcrazys entry for people staff.
__PASS10NAT3
sweeettttt` =)
applewater
so excited 4 more new skins....
actually....it might be better to hv a competition..... cool.gif
mebepaperdoll
I'm have a contest! I'm not going to have a lot of time to explain but go to my xanga - xxmebepaperdolxx & read my entry.. THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!
HKT
kool,now maybe i can ask question about blogger.lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.