Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: super bowl winner prediction
Forums > Community Center > Music
Statistik
So..we're at it again! who do you think will win the 2004-2005 super bowl one and all? out of all those teams vikings wont make it for sure..dont know about seattle..i think they'll make it..steelers will hopefully win the afc..while its tough to decide which team will win the nfc between eagles and falcons..but i have a feeling steelers will win the super bowl..and eagles.. _unsure.gif
inthemudhole
The Packers. cool.gif
Shouldn't this be in entertainment..? _unsure.gif
AznPride4590
no way, any team BUT the patriots.

Id say panthers but i doubt it, so, steelers or colts.
LiLrEbL365
i want the patriots to, but i dont think its happening this year. (yet i still voted patriots..)

so steelers even though i hate them.
Solipsist
Colts.
Steelers are going to choke. ( spiting Kathleen )

- Solipsist
guitarz4life
wow im the only1 who voted for packerz
well GO PACKERs where gana beat the vikings tongue.gif
PurchasedRebellion
Patriots, of course.

I hate the Steelers, Eagles, and Colts so if by some insane chance the Patriots don't win, I hope the Falcons do.

I loved how the Vikings went into Lambeau and beat the Packers... considering the fact that the Vikings are like 2-20 or 30 or 40 or whatever in a cold climate. And the fact that they lost the last 7 of their 10 regular season games. Hahahaha.
XtAzY
Patriots gotta win!! =]
xxshadyboixx
OMG the patriots are sooooo gay!! Eagles cool.gif
PurchasedRebellion
I seriously don't see why people hate the Patriots so much.

The Pats are practically the most grounded team in the NFL and the players aren't all about "me, me, me"... none of 'em are in the sports headline for saying something ridiculous or doing something stupid or acting like a superstar.

They know how to win and they know they win as a team. They're not cocky unlike some other teams/players... they just go out and do their thing and that's it...

So I don't really get why people hate them so much. And why they don't get any respect.
cmgchica717
THe packers...WOOT WOOT laugh.gif
inthemudhole
I was going to say the Green Bay Packers, but seeing that they lost the first play-offs game (_dry.gif), I'm going to go with the Philadelphia Eagles.
jooleeah
Haha, the falcons are up there. yay?
Um, i actually really don't know much about football....the only reason why i watch the superbowl is because of the commercials mellow.gif
jennyjenny
The Pats!
SkaironFrenzy
its kinda hard to predict... but i think pittsburg will have a chance, even though my team lost to the freakin vikings on our first game...... cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif
xsweetxcandyx
PACKERS BABY!!
PurchasedRebellion
QUOTE(xsweetxcandyx @ Jan 15 2005, 2:03 AM)
PACKERS BABY!!

The Pack is already out... laugh.gif
heyyfrankie
patriots all the way!
PurchasedRebellion
QUOTE(Frankie_08 @ Jan 17 2005, 2:27 AM)
patriots all the way!

YESSSS another Pat fan. :)
KrunkMuzik
QUOTE(xxshadyboixx @ Jan 10 2005, 12:16 AM)
OMG the patriots are sooooo gay!! Eagles cool.gif

My thoughts exactly...well, I wouldn't say gay.

I just want the Falons or Eagles to beat them REALLY bad!!!
PurchasedRebellion
If the Pats make it to the SB, I wouldn't expect a blowout by either the Falcons or Eagles.
LiLEthiopian
Steelers or Eagles..lets see..

I like them both..

I would like to see the Steelers win..but I think Eagles will.
lovescream
Patriots pride. cool.gif
PurchasedRebellion
QUOTE(LiLEthiopian @ Jan 29 2005, 10:26 PM)
Steelers or Eagles..lets see..

I like them both..

I would like to see the Steelers win..but I think Eagles will.

Considering that the Steelers are out... they wouldn't have been able to win anyways.

Just one more week!
tweeak
wait, i swear i already closed this

_dry.gif

well, as we already know whos going to the superbowl, go talk in the other topic
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.