Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nirvana
Forums > Community Center > Music
RandomHero
Ok I didn't see a topic on them, so here one is...
Nirvana fans, what's your favorite song by them? It's hard to pick just one, but I would say "Dumb" is mine...but they did an awesome cover of "Plateau" & "Lake of fire" by The Meat Puppets...if you havn't heard it, I suggest you download it whistling.gif
HelloSunshine
oh, my oldest brother loves them _smile.gif haha but I don't..so I can't really answer lol..I'll check he probably has them downloaded laugh.gif
Heathasm
ooo...nirvana rocks...but i really cant listen to them any more without crying, at least not yet lol. they bring back bad memories for ALOT of people.
hmm...my favorite song...i friggin lovee polly..and all the cover songs they do from the meatpuppets, i dont know if this song was by them but nirvana did this one song "mollys lips"...i think it was a cover song, but it was on their incesticide cd..gah heartshaped box pennyroyal tea. out of all polly is deffinately my favorite
bright eyes
ooooh nirvana is amazing. i think my favorite songs by them are:
all apologies
pennyroyal tea
and i've always loved something in the way.

polly's wonderful too.

they are all so good.
Kathleen
Nirvana's my favorite band. Favorite songs:
"Heart-Shaped Box"
"Dumb"
"Lithium"
"Polly"
"About a Girl"
"Love Buzz"
"Mr. Moustache"
tootsie_kiddo
i effing love nirvana... i cant choose my fave... but mayb lithium?
sm0kinm0nky
i got 2 of there cds, greatest hits and unplugged.
lithium,smells like teen spirit,the man who sold the world,lake of fire.
Kathleen
As much as I LOVE Nirvana, I can't stand "Smells Like Teen Spirit". It's so overplayed. wacko.gif Everyone associates that song with Nirvana, but it's not even their best.
me1issaaaa
kathleen has a point, most of the time when someone would think of nirvana, you'd think of that song. i like it, but it's VERY overplayed.

i personally LOVE "In Bloom". i'm also quite partial to "Silver" and "Heart-Shaped Box".
miszkristinexox
Heart-Shaped Box
Dumb
Lithium
Polly
D1SMANTLED
i love the song rape me.

RIP KURT COBAIN
maliitashun
QUOTE(D1SMANTLED @ Jan 1 2005, 1:46 PM)
i love the song rape me.

RIP KURT COBAIN

Rape me is teh shiz. And Paper Cuts. <3
SystemDamaged
I love "Heart Shaped Box" and "Dumb". Their songs were so catchy. R.I.P Kurt cry.gif
jr0h
kurt cobain wub.gif

'come as you are'

'smells like teen spirit'

'rape me'

'polly'
angel-roh
I thought Nirvana was Creed the whole time. I messed up on these band cause they kind looked alike. I don't know just the sound of the band sounded the same I guess? But I don't like both of them either haha. Nirvana's new music video with scary looking faces. The dog faces was scarier. I didn't like it at all. I used to be his fan when I was in 5th grade cause Nick Carter liked him hehe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.