Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wish upon a star
Forums > Community Center > Music
katssso
Has anyone ever seen this movie?
cmgchica717
No...Whos in it? Whats it about?
katssso
QUOTE(cmgchica717 @ Dec 31 2004, 1:11 PM)
No...Whos in it?  Whats it about?

The main star is Katherine Heigl, its about these too sisters who trade places, it's kinda like a teen version of the parent trap.
tallaznkate
YEA, i USED TO LOVE THiS MOViE
s0pnayish
I did, and I like it.
Teesa
oh yeah! i like that movie, i think it's cute!
katssso
Yehh same here, I just bought the dvd.
ANG33ZY
I remember that movie.. I've seen it before.
Note
You mean the twins right? yeah i saw it on disney. it's a nice movie.

::jerry::
katssso
QUOTE(lil boi @ Dec 31 2004, 6:02 PM)
You mean the twins right? yeah i saw it on disney. it's a nice movie.

::jerry::

No, there not twins, There sisters.
bobbster
Ohh, yes! I loved this movie! Yeah, it used to show a whole lot on Disney, but now.. there's like 'Now You See It...' :X
inthemudhole
Ooh.
I loved that movie, heh.
Hm..
MarilynMonroe
OMG. i used to 'effin love that movie. I haven't seen it in forever though.
heyyfrankie
the one they used to play on disney? i like it. tongue.gif
KissMe2408
yah they had that movie on disney like years ago...i don't really remember it tho
jr0h
nope
kellyannie
that was the one they played on Disney right? yeah I've seen it then
RandomHero
Oh yeah! I used to like that movie alot, I wanna go watch it now.
HelloSunshine
*gasps* i remember that movie! it's cute! happy.gif ahah I haven't seen it in forever!! lol
christiee_nax
oh that movie! i remmeber it! i remember i used to watch it a ton of times. thanks for reminding me about that movie.
imadorkabledxd
no. wtz it about?
tooeffingcrazy
Oh dang! That movie from DISNEY? I effing love that movie! They try to get each other in trouble right? So awsome!
katssso
QUOTE(tooeffingcrazy @ Jan 1 2005, 4:06 PM)
Oh dang! That movie from DISNEY? I effing love that movie! They try to get each other in trouble right? So awsome!

yehh they do.
katssso
Its about these too sisters who trade places, it's kinda like a teen version of the parent trap.
shortiiex
that was a disney channel movie right? i loved that movie
me1issaaaa
ahhh i used to LOVE that movie. but then they had to go and take it off the air... i don't think they've even shown it in... atleast 2 or 3 years. or atleast not in my area. >.< i miss that movie, man.
miss barnes
sorry, never heard of it
katssso
QUOTE(Shortiiex @ Jan 1 2005, 10:39 PM)
that was a disney channel movie right? i loved that movie

No, it wasn't a disney channel movie, they just played it on disney.
angel-roh
Yes, I have seen it. Are you talking about the one that was played in the disney movie? I think it was in the disney movie. I don't remember, but yeah... but isn't that an old movie? Well it's been 2 or 3 years I think..
jackizzle
oh oh oh isnt that that one movie where that one girl who is short and her sister who is tall are in it and like they wish that they could switch lives and then they do and then they want to switch it back and then they learn stuff abotu each other and stuff and then they switch back? lol im pretty sur thats it.. ive seen that movie on disney channel and i wantit to show again lol yea
katssso
QUOTE(angel_roh @ Jan 4 2005, 1:58 AM)
Yes, I have seen it. Are you talking about the one that was played in the disney movie? I think it was in the disney movie. I don't remember, but yeah... but isn't that an old movie? Well it's been 2 or 3 years I think..

I think it was just am movie that disney played. The movie is about a 5-6 years old.
Angel_Cece
No, but sounds interesting.
Shattered_Hope
yea. I thought it was a nice movie...
lovescream
I haven't even heard of it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.