Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UnderOath, A Static Lullaby or Alexisonfire
Forums > Community Center > Music
XSaosinX
Personaly I love all these bands equally, but tell me who you think is better.
miszkristinexox
i love all of the bands, but i like alexisonfire more. i think i like alexisonfire more..lol. eh whatever i like all of them!
XSaosinX
whats your favorite song by them? i like where no one knows my name. by the way thanks for the awesome skin!
D1SMANTLED
hence my avatar... laugh.gif
XSaosinX
thats awesome did you get that from there website?
kellyannie
it would be between underoath and a static lullaby...cant choose cry.gif
miszkristinexox
accidents-alexisonfire

you like silverstein? awesome.
XSaosinX
yah i like silverstein alexisonfire the bled underoath astatic lullaby emery aiden school yard heroes amanda woodward rise against and a bunch others i cant think right now
Kathleen
I really can't pick between Underoath and A Static Lullaby. Hmm...I suppose I'll say A Static Lullaby only upon the fact that they tend to be a bit hotter. In my opinion, of course. But they're both awesome.
RandomHero
I havn't heard any songs by the other two so my vote goes to UnderOath _smile.gif
MarilynMonroe
UnderOath. <3.
angel-roh
static lullaby...just one song and that's all.. the rest i dont know who they are blink.gif
jr0h
i never heard their music. but i've heard of static lullaby. so i have no choice but to vote for them. haha.
cmgchica717
OMG not fair...I love all of them humm...if I had to choose I would say alexisofire...great band great songs. They all rock though biggrin.gif
bright eyes
I would have to say underoath. Wait, which are you talking about before Chamberlain came or after. They are two totally different underoaths. Either way I would still say Underoath.

my favorite song is: some will seek forgiveness, others escape<3
XSaosinX
yeah thats my favorite song by them to. I like the first album the Changing of Times better than the new one
PinkTrash
a static lullaby
oh, I love all of them, thoe I do think alexisonfire is somewhat overrated o.o
XSaosinX
how are they overrated?
bright eyes
hmmm i would ask the same question haha. how is alexisonfire overrated?

I think their lyrics are wonderful

& xsaosinx i love the song "Get Fighted"..that's on your signature. It is an example of their ingenious writing.

...so make sure you love like you've never been hurt and when you dance, dance like there's no one watching you...<3
XSaosinX
Exactly! I love there lyrics on "Hey it's your funeral mama" "So you drive red (you drive red)
And I'll drive black (I'll drive black)
(We'll see who's machine was most recently serviced)
We'll slit these rows of Goodyears like a knife"

and "It was fear of myself that made me odd" that is an awesome song name
bright eyes
ohhh man, that song title was one of the things that got me interested in alexisonfire in the first place. happy.gif

haha, thank you for understanding how great alexisonfire is. there is no one here who likes them cause they..scream too much or something?

_dry.gif
XSaosinX
hahaha because they scream to much........ hahahha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.