Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question...
Forums > Resource Center > Graphics Help > Graphics Help Resolved Topics
Tinkerballa
I got a question, do u know if there are any trackers out there for web sites(for my xanga) that when a guest will come it tracks all there info (aim,msn,yahoo,xanga,etc) cuz i have a layout design page and i wanna make sure people who are using my layouts are giiving me credit and i wanna keep track and make sure people are not taking any of my stuff without permission or erm credit.. if someone could please tell me a code or something that would be great!, thanks... u can IM me at MSN Messenger or AIM @ Pixiebell143 thank u
lovescream
There is such thing as a tracker. Official member use only.
tracker URL
But if you do become an official member and use that code, it only tells you WHO visited your site. The people who are not logged in are "guests." happy.gif
gelionie
Also, I doubt that a tracker can track their aim,msn,yahoo... etc., only their xanga usernames. Maybe you can find that out by yourself if they happen to have it on their Xanga profiles though. =|
mona lisa
yea, its only for xanga
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.