Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i hate my friends
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
tweeak
i hate my friends. who else hates their friends? testify here
inthemudhole
I hate some of my not-so-close friends from time to time.
I basically don't like this one friend of mine that moved away from us.. on purpose.
She got all preppy, and gahh. She doesn't even care about us anymore.

My two best friends are good.. except for the one with the boyfriend. She's still basically pissing me off. ><
x____duckii
I don't see how you can hate your friends. If you really hate them, then I guess they're not really friends?
DaTru KataLYST
I love all my friends. They wouldnt be my friends if i hated them.
inthemudhole
I don't see how you can hate your friends. If you really hate them, then I guess they're not really friends?

It's more like you hate some of the things that they do.. or you hate the way that they're acting to you at this particular date and time.
tweeak
QUOTE(x____duckii @ Dec 24 2004, 4:51 PM)

but that would leave me utterly friendless. i hate the way they diclude and neglect me. the way the lie to me about it. the way they always seem so fake an hypocritical.
jambaJUICE
i don't really have friends.
tweeak
exactly. theyre friendly, but are they in fact friends? doesnt seem like it
Saeglopur
What kind of friends do you have if you hate them so much?
aznplayaz
i hate some of my friends but theres everyone hates there friends at some point
DaTru KataLYST
why would you be friends with someone if you hate them? ppl who are friendly to you are acquaintances, no?
demolished
i hate my friends, i hate most of them, i mostly dislike people around me, i hate people's attitude and the way they react ! Their stupid retarted people that got no heart !

i dont mean like . i hate every single one of you ..
ichiban
I hate my friends except one. Okay, well since I don't think you can exactly "hate a friend," I'll say I hate the people I hang out with.

Okay. Let's see why.

One of them is a freaking b*tch. There's no other way to describe her. She's just a big attention seeker. Everyday she's all like "I'm so lost!" but she really isn't. She just wants attention and people to say "Aww, feel better" and sh*t. She gets too dramatic and it pisses me off. She thinks her parents hate her just because they don't let her go to the mall alot. When you talk to her about your own problems, she just makes this weird high-pitched noise like she doesn't give a damn.

The other "friend," she f*cking lies to me and she thinks I don't know. She's frucking 13 years old and she goes like "Beer in the morning tastes so lovely." I mean, c'mon. I KNOW SHE DOESN'T DRINK. I dunno whats her problem. Does she want attention or what? And oh yeah, in the summer she kept lying to me about what the guy I really liked thought about me. She kept saying "He really likes you, he told me" but I later found out it was just a big lie. I don't even know why I'm not telling this to her face. I'm just not teh type of person to do that.

Next person, he's freaking immature. I don't have anything else to say.

And I just realized that all my "friends" except one treat all their more POPULAR FRIENDS better than they treat me. That's so f**ked up.
azn hunni xox
QUOTE(tweeak @ Dec 24 2004, 7:39 PM)
but that would leave me utterly friendless. i hate the way they diclude and neglect me. the way the lie to me about it. the way they always seem so fake an hypocritical.

I hate those kind of people pinch.gif Aww, hmm, just forget about them. Go and find some new friends. I know it's not easy... but they don't exactly seem like the people you wan't to be friends with. And besides, you'll be so much happier with other friends. happy.gif

Hmm, I can hate some of my friends sometimes. It seems like sometimes they use me for things... but hmm, they do listen to me, and they do include me... I know they care =] Hehe, I can never stay mad at them.
Azarel
Reminds me of this thread. It's an old one. >_>

I hate my "friends." The ones I actually see in real life, anyways.
tweeak
alright, i dont hate them hate them, i was just really pissed off because they always do stuff together and forget about me. they threw a surprise goodbye party for one of my friends, and im decently good friends with everyone there, yet no one told me about it, and now theyre all either lying or acting like it doesnt matter. well maybe it wouldnt matter if that kind of shit hadnt happened all last year, but they discluded me then too. im just so annoyed right now. why cant i have any real friends who actually live in this state?

by the way, has anyone else noticed how hard it is to portray sarcasm in a xanga entry?
inthemudhole
by the way, has anyone else noticed how hard it is to portray sarcasm in a xanga entry?

God. Ugh, yes.
Sometimes it's even hard to portray sarcasm offline.. OFFLINE.. where you can show the body language and your tone of voice.
I hate stupid people like that.
They say something, you be sarcastic and make a little joke, and they're like NO. I'M NOT REALLY THAT. or whatever.. <_< If you get my point.
gigiopolis
Ugh. Sometimes I hate my friends too...sometimes they get uber annoying. But I haven't had feelings of being left out in a long time, it's only happened in elementary school.

Actually, one of my friends hates me right now because she thinks I criticise her all the time. I don't mean it...some of the time I'm joking. But it's like she expects me to have the same opinion as her all the time, because she gets all defensive whenever I have my own opinion...but what am I supposed to do? Totally change myself for this one person?

Ugh.
loveylovely
i sometimes hate my friends, but we eventually works things out.
Weird addiction
u cant hate them and call 'em your friends wacko.gif
swe3ttemptasian
I love all my friends. They wouldnt be my friends if i hated them.

same..
DaTru KataLYST
QUOTE(tweeak @ Dec 25 2004, 6:52 AM)

sarcasm may be the hardest form of expression to portray on the internet. and light-hearted joking.
tooeffingcrazy
QUOTE(tweeak @ Dec 24 2004, 2:19 PM)

You don't "hate" your friends. If you do, then they won't be your friends in the first place. Your probably just really angry with them. Or just despise them for the moment.
Kathleen
That's why I just...choose about one or two friends that I enjoy spending time with that actually share many of my views on things. Meh. Overall, people suck. I can't blame you for hating your friends. Get new ones.
silver-rain
eh, i don't exactly hate my friends. sometimes, i don't like them when they don't include me or whatever. but, eh. most of the time, i love my friends though.
me1issaaaa
i agree w/ just about everyone else in here.

overall, people in general are just bad. there are very few you can actually trust your life with, and i'm very grateful to have found a few that i can truly say i love and appreciate enough to give my life for. hopefully everybody will find friends that will be there for them like i have.

and remember, nicki, i'm always here for you if you ever need to talk. because you're just the coolest band buddy i could ask for! <3 hug.gif flowers.gif blush.gif
tweeak
thanks everyone. its probably just my paranoia again =/

and melissa, youre so sweet :lub: i definitely have to meet you sometime!
x____duckii
QUOTE(tweeak @ Dec 25 2004, 10:52 AM)
alright, i dont hate them hate them, i was just really pissed off because they always do stuff together and forget about me. they threw a surprise goodbye party for one of my friends, and im decently good friends with everyone there, yet no one told me about it, and now theyre all either lying or acting like it doesnt matter. well maybe it wouldnt matter if that kind of shit hadnt happened all last year, but they discluded me then too. im just so annoyed right now. why cant i have any real friends who actually live in this state?

Anyways, you don't deserve friends like that. I mean, if they were really your friends, wouldn't they have remembered you and actually invited you to the surprise goodbye party instead? My friends used to be the exact same way to me, but eventually they stopped. If you friends keep on making you feel like shit all the time, then you shouldn't even consider them 'friends.' I personally think it's better to be alone than to hang out w/ bad friends.
tweeak
QUOTE(x____duckii @ Dec 25 2004, 4:20 PM)
Anyways, you don't deserve friends like that. I mean, if they were really your friends, wouldn't they have remembered you and actually invited you to the surprise goodbye party instead? My friends used to be the exact same way to me, but eventually they stopped. If you friends keep on making you feel like shit all the time, then you shouldn't even consider them 'friends.' I personally think it's better to be alone than to hang out w/ bad friends.

exactly. thanks. but i am alone, and its getting old. i talked to one friend about it who was there, but isnt exactly friends with most of them, and she said they tried to reach me. except that i have caller id, and i saw no such thing...oh well, im pretty paranoid
x____duckii
^ Well, I hope you feel better.
tweeak
thanks =]
me1issaaaa
happy.gif i hope you feel better too. *hands you a cool peanut butter cup thing.* cuz peanut butter's yummy, no?
Shattered_Hope
I don't exactly hate my friends....I don't like them that much either. Sometimes they have a tendency to piss me off...so I guess I'm in-between.
tweeak
QUOTE(xoxo_koala_kisses_ @ Dec 25 2004, 4:33 PM)
happy.gif i hope you feel better too. *hands you a cool peanut butter cup thing.* cuz peanut butter's yummy, no?

peanut butter cups are good! happy.gif

so are cell phones!! woohoo!
krispy_kreme333
people suck
lilxroxy
ehh.. i don`t hate them..i jst can`t stand them frm time to time... :\

like my bfte liz-- she becomes big headed when she knws that 3 guys like her at the same time..

and my other bfte jackie-- she thinks she is too popular for everyone..

but again. no one is perfect.. so i guess i bear with them as they bear with me..
wind&fire
if you hate your friends then they are no longer your friends... find others

[edit] oh shit its tweeak...aww ill be your friend... tell me who your frenumies are and ill bash the shiat outta them
tweeak
QUOTE(AzNbUbZ @ Dec 26 2004, 5:28 AM)
[edit] oh shit its tweeak...aww ill be your friend... tell me who your frenumies are and ill bash the shiat outta them

should i be flattered, scared, or offended?
xj_liana_tx
i don't hate most of my friends, but there are some bitchy ex friends who really piss me off, i don't want to start.. it's a long story
ApunBindaas
I won't say I "hate" my friends but they do get on my nerves but that's a part of learning to cope with them.
lovescream
Count me in. I only love a few of my friends.. Not a few. I guess only two.
wonmin
QUOTE(tweeak @ Dec 24 2004, 2:19 PM)

i hate your friends too. at least we have something in common
wind&fire
QUOTE(tweeak @ Dec 27 2004, 3:29 AM)
should i be flattered, scared, or offended?

i say all of the above, and throw in few more in too...
jennyjenny
I despise my friends. They would never stick up for me. Never buy me anything for any occasion, even if I do, they all try to make me jealous, never talks to me, can't trust, and backstabbers. There's probably only 2 that i even like...
ANG33ZY
I don't like some of my so called " friends ". Some of them are so into the Label ish. Some of them are so into " TyPInG lYkE dIszh ". Some of them are liars, backstabbers, copycats, and they can also be conceited sometimes too. Sometimes I wonder why I still call them my friends. They should be known as " someone I know " from now on.

Out of all these people, i'm not sure who are my true friends anymore. Maybe because I don't have any.
tweeak
QUOTE(AzNbUbZ @ Dec 27 2004, 12:12 AM)
i say all of the above, and throw in few more in too...

oh well, just so long as it results in the bashing of my "frienumies"
miss barnes
i loooove my friends
sharerol
I barely have any friends. I hate many people, and I dislike even my close friends.
cmgchica717
I use to be really close to all of my friends in high school. Then...after we graduated, some started to get married, and some had babies. I do not talk to any of them anymore and I hate that. I do not actually hate them. Its just sad how we grew apart.
tweeak
ok, kids, ive had one xanga semi-apology, and no calls on my new cell phone yet, so lets continue to rant about these bitches

i did get invited to a new years party, so kudos to erin. but im not really even friends with her anymore...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.