Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: chinese/asian milk vs. american milk
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Food
Pages: 1, 2
xj_liana_tx
Ok, i don't mean to discriminate but, do any of you think that chinese/asian milk is like better than american milk?? I mean, i find chinese milk a lot more tasty.....
demolished
chinese/ asian milk taste dam better then america biggrin.gif i wonder why al milk is so different from each country ?

by the way .. is soymilk consider milk ?
Ekay
By asian milk do you mean Soy Milk..to regular milk..?
jr0h
i never tried asian milk. just american and i dont care. i dont need to try other kind of milks..
inthemudhole
I've never had any exciting milk before.. so I wouldn't know.

I just like American milk.. preferrrrrrably skim.
xj_liana_tx
regular milk is what i meant
HikaruTakekawa
hrmm never tried chinese/asian milk before. so iono.
heyyfrankie
i didn't know there were different kinds of milk! blink.gif
lisaaaaaaa
i've never tried asian milk before o.O but i HAVE tried the milk in germany and its reallllly good :D
lilnatcat
I'm guessing like most of the other people are guessing that what that is meant my Asian Milk is Soy milk? And American milk.....as in milk from a cow, regular milk?

Well, I love both! Choco soy milk is pretti nice too~ happy.gif
topsyturvy
i cant really taste a difference in them blink.gif

well i luuuve milk!! especially with a chocolate bar and oreos.. happy.gif
angeloncloud9
I've never tasted chinese/asian milk, but soymilk is yummy.
lilnatcat
Lolz, I think this person is referring to chinese/asian milk as soymilk, there is no other milk besides the regular milk and soy milk.................
sw33t_rouge
chinnnese milk (not soy milk) is more milky more milkish flavour american milk tastes less milish
largosama
if you read the side, (in chinese duh) it says they add "special chemicals" to boost your brain performance o.O
I don't care; it's tasty
wind&fire
but asia isnt a that agriculturally(sp) equip for dairy farm... id say american would be better...
xj_liana_tx
QUOTE(sw33t_rouge @ Dec 25 2004, 9:56 AM)
chinnnese milk (not soy milk) is more milky more milkish flavour american milk tastes less milish

exactly
miss barnes
QUOTE(jr0h @ Dec 22 2004, 10:17 PM)
i never tried asian milk. just american and i dont care. i dont need to try other kind of milks..

yea thats my opinon on the matter. its not like i have access to asian/chinese milk
lilnatcat
Would Yakult count as the asian milk or is it the traditional soy milk??

Actually.....I don't even know if Yakult is an Asian drink! I'm not so sure............... huh.gif
ApunBindaas
Never knew the difference. I like milk but not soy milk.
mai_z
where do u get chinese milk? or just like the milk they sell in china, etc?
The milk i drank in HK was kinda gross, didn't like it, but then again i don't like milk newyz lol
nyCzxfOx
Milk in China/Taiwan/Hong Kong

isnt pure milk you know.. its only partically milk..

do you know how expensive it is for a PINT of milk that is 60% REAL MILK

they add chemicals and other junk into it (saw on TV.. seen a million articles..
my uncle investigated it..)

Also the powdered milk isnt very healthy.. at all.. many babies drinking it
died because they didnt get the nutrients they needed.. in china..
( i read teh newspaper when im bored)
kat29
chinese is better=]
xj_liana_tx
QUOTE(nyCzxfOx @ Dec 27 2004, 10:01 PM)
Also the powdered milk isnt very healthy.. at all.. many babies drinking it
died because they didnt get the nutrients they needed.. in china..
( i read teh newspaper when im bored)

something's wrong with china recently, you can't even eat vegetables without getting sick
comeupon
My science teacher in 6th grade told us its like that because the Asian communities dont pasteurise and homogenise the milk as thoroughly as the American Farmers do so some of the chemicals remian and leave more flavor.
imm
I don't drink milk. Only soymilk.
jambaJUICE
QUOTE(HikaruTakekawa @ Dec 23 2004, 6:05 AM)
hrmm never tried chinese/asian milk before. so iono.

Ditto. I like milk though.. just not SoyMilk.
bad_girl
Ok, i don't mean to discriminate but, do any of you think that chinese/asian milk is like better than american milk?? I mean, i find chinese milk a lot more tasty.....

omg u are kidding me. american milk is so much better! maybe 'cause my dad made me drink lots of milk when i was younger and i live in HK. but the milk i drink is probably from u.s.? i duno. but i think american/ canadian milk bottles/bags looks really cool! in HK it's just in a carton or bottled.
br0ken smile
I hate milk
acidbreeze
Never tried it..
But Canadian milk comes in bags O_O
tofuburger
asians have...their own milk?!?!?!
gigiopolis
Well...I'm in Hong Kong right now, and the skim milk here tastes ALMOST the same as Canadian skim milk. Almost though...I still think the Canadian milk tastes better. *shrug*. But the chocolate milk from Hong Kong is better because it's not as thick and like...gross.

I don't know. I don't really see a difference...not enough, anyway, to have a hissy-fit over.
the_crox
i hate milk...
colorful_mist
lol i just drink milk i luv milk and i dont care if its asian or american ^_^
177emories
i hate milk. yuck.
xcaitlinx
who the f cares...they all come from damn cows.
jooleeah
Mmm. To me, taiwan's milk tastes better than america's milk happy.gif it's sweeter.
Kathleen
Asian milk!? I didn't know there was such a thing. I thought milk was milk. blink.gif
avalon*
actually, caytexo, it's soymilk. haha. just so you know =]

i don't like soy milk. i think i have an allergic reaction to it. plus i'm too americanized to drink that stuff..lol.
xj_liana_tx
it's not soy milk, just regular milk, btw many of you mentioned canadian milk... hum.. i would like to try some when i go to canada.
do they have imported milk here?
liloandstitchx3

My science teacher in 6th grade told us its like that because the Asian communities dont pasteurise and homogenise the milk as thoroughly as the American Farmers do so some of the chemicals remian and leave more flavor.

yeah that's what i heard too. that's what my parents told me.
Shattered_Hope
neither.....but if I had to choose...asian milk. wacko.gif
oxnerd
i don't really like milk...

from a COW..

i'm a vegan...so i drink soymilk..
islandgirl4eva
Does Asian milk make your breath stink like American milk? I mean, you can totally tell when someone just drank some milk...yuck...

BUT I STILL LOVE ME SOME MILK!
taiwanesegurl
they add more sugar.. and more preservatives.. w/ asian milk u don't have to refrigerate it.. i used to drink milk as a kid, but since i've moved to the states (when i was 6) i've stopped drinking milk.. plus they have soo many different flavors!! banana, vanilla, and strawberry were my favorite growing up..

now i don't drink milk... cuz i'm lactose intolerant..
misoshiru
i cant tell the difference...but soymilk wins over chinese/american milk
laur3nw
I'm chinese, but I have no clue what chinese milk is. I like the soymilk though.
OhXiet_ItzDonnA
mm...the azn milk like in vietnam is good to me! hehehe oh and also soymilk...mm...[licks lips]
Just_Dream
Of COURSE I would like Soy Bean Juice better than Milk (NOTICE how I didn't say "American" or "Asian" in there wink.gif ) since it is sweeter and I grew up drinking it.

You know, there IS such a thing as American Soy Milk.

Plus, I think soymilk is less fattening wink.gif
KrunkMuzik
Lol, I didnt even know chinese/asian milk existed. i thought all milk taste the same.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.