xj_liana_tx
.. never heard of them.
miszkristinexox
I DO I DO!!

<3
KissMe2408
mhmnmm never heard of them
jr0h
they sound awesome. i dont know where to find their music though. lol since i never heard of them...
D1SMANTLED
they're starting to get popular...

check them out at their myspace..

CLICK!
Saeglopur
Mmm, they aren't that great.
kellyannie
i like 'em happy.gif
jambaJUICE
I like them, but I don't love them.
D1SMANTLED
ehh... i suppose everyone's taste in music is different.
jambaJUICE
their cd is pretty good, i've had it for a long time now, haven't listened to them in awhile.
Kathleen
I don't want them to get popular. *Shakes fist* _dry.gif
D1SMANTLED
QUOTE(Kathleen @ Dec 21 2004, 10:53 PM)
I don't want them to get popular. *Shakes fist* _dry.gif

me too. cry.gif they're beginning to sell their stuff at hot topic... cry.gif
jambaJUICE
... haven't they alwaysed?
xxruinedsoulxx
never heard of them. i wish i could hear their songs. stubborn.gif
D1SMANTLED
QUOTE(jambaJUICE @ Dec 21 2004, 10:58 PM)
... haven't they alwaysed?

no..
jambaJUICE
lol, well i wudnt really know anyways, i dont go to hot topic a lot.

.. i just see quite a few people wearing asl shirts, even before hot topic came around here
the black ones with the blue butterfly
RandomHero
Oooh. I wanna hear some of their songs..any particulary good ones I should download?
comeupon
A Static Lullaby could be the most mainstream screamo band out right now. Everyone and their mom knows about this band. Barring they listen to something other than the radio, and arnt into rap. I've seen people wearing ASL shirts since I was in 7th grade (Im a freshy now). I believe they've even had videos played on Fuse and MTV.
dani41790
yea i think they sound cool
Weird addiction
NEVER heard of 'em huh.gif
xtremeliquid
Yeah there good.
D1SMANTLED
i dont watch ANY music tv.. let it be fuse, mtv etc. mainly because i dont have cable and i just dont like it. so i'm not aware about it. wacko.gif
Kathleen
A Static Lullaby could be the most mainstream screamo band out right now. Everyone and their mom knows about this band. Barring they listen to something other than the radio, and arnt into rap. I've seen people wearing ASL shirts since I was in 7th grade (Im a freshy now). I believe they've even had videos played on Fuse and MTV.

Um...no? I used to watch MTV all the time last year...and I never saw them. Furthermore, I hope you realize that the term 'screamo' is pretty...underground already. Honestly, I consider it mainstream when preppy girls know what it is. If you were to ask them what screamo was, they wouldn't be able to tell you. Those are the girls that watch MTV often.
x__TOOT
i don't really like them a LOT LOT.. but yeah. i only like they're one song.. "shooting star that destroyed us all" i think that sounds awesome.
D1SMANTLED
QUOTE(x__TOOT @ Dec 23 2004, 10:40 AM)
i don't really like them a LOT LOT.. but yeah. i only like they're one song.. "shooting star that destroyed us all" i think that sounds awesome.

it's their best song, i believe. happy.gif
me1issaaaa
I. LOVE. A. STATIC. LULLABY.

like whoamygod <3 haha. but no seriously, they're kickass. biggrin.gif call them mainstream if you want, i don't care, i love them.
iheartsimba
im not obsessive but their pretty good
miszkristinexox
QUOTE(x__TOOT @ Dec 23 2004, 10:40 AM)

<3 that song

it my favorite from them
cmgchica717
They kick major arse homie. I like em alot throb.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.