Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ZeBrAz
Forums > Community Center > Music
tekgirl07
Hey i juzz wanted to see what you people think about zebraz.... Are they white and have black striprs or Black with White stripz huh.gif

Do you kno well newayz............try to figure out pinch.gif
comeupon
Scientifically they are White with Black stripes since the white is the dominately larger area of the zebra from birth. But what does this have to do with Entertainment? wacko.gif
yummy_delight
dude. you're such a noob. i SWEAR. please oh please read the guidelines?!?

http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=970
jambaJUICE
^Haha

Tsk tsk, you're pissing delight off !
But yeah, it'd be nice if you read the rules.
& They're white & black, because if they were Black&white, then they'd be more black than white.. Or if it were Black&White it'd be different shades of gray instead.
miszkristinexox
put your stuff in the right place

But what does this have to do with Entertainment?

its entertaining seeing her put all her topics in the wrong places. laugh.gif
jr0h
^ LOL i agree

this is cracking me up
RandomHero
She's a noob....i don't think it's very funny. It's starting to piss me off & I think they are white with black stripes. I remember reading a book about a zebra who was born with rainbow stripes..
KissMe2408
um. yah ok.

but if you MUST know, to satisfy ur curiosity they are white with black stripes.
kellyannie
QUOTE(RandomHero @ Dec 21 2004, 1:27 AM)
She's a noob....i don't think it's very funny. It's starting to piss me off & I think they are white with black stripes. I remember reading a book about a zebra who was born with rainbow stripes..

lol i'd think she'd get it by now mellow.gif and she spelled stripes wrong.. twice mellow.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.