Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just lose it
Forums > Community Center > Music
ApocalypseAelis
Eminem's music video of Just Lose It makes me want to throw up. Not only does he run naked in it, puke, and depict Micheal Jackson trying to find his nose, but he makes little kids who look like they're 6 dance like strippers. Argh. I loathe Eminem. Do any of you even like that music video?
CraziWhiteBoi
ohmy.gif

I love that music video! Cept the lil kids thats kinda starnage... anyway I like the song the video and eminem... yummy tongue.gif

but off subject no one beats my Marilyn Manson worthy.gif
tekgirl07
i only hate it when it comes on wayy to much and i did hate how he juzz dissed MJ sick.gif

i juzz makes me sick..... M-Skittle
[SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
jr0h
the video is not that great. its not bad though. sometimes i laugh at it. i dont think it made the kids look like strippers though.. ? i dont know where you got that from.
LeSLiE
I dunno.. I like it.. I just think it's getting annoying how everyone's making fun of Michael Jackson and his nose constantly. It's becoming a trend and I'm sick of it.
miss barnes
i like the video...michael jackson is trippin over some bullshit...just because he got made fun of doesnt mean the whole thinks he's guilty...even though he probably is...
inlonelinessidie
I like the video.
"Just lose it, UGH - UGH - UGH - UGH - UGH"
RandomHero
I hate eminem mellow.gif
stephinika
i personally quite like eminem and find the video rather amusing.
KissMe2408
haha yah i like the video, i think it's funny
xxruinedsoulxx
i hate eminem too.
PEACE! mellow.gif
kellyannie
the song is kinda annoying.. but the video is funny
xcaitlinx
grr eminem is annoying. and the video/song is horrible. people eat it up though...so let them.

all i hear in school is ppl singing it. maybe it is a new trend.
Weird addiction
i love that video and i find it very funny
SystemDamaged
I lovum it. I mean, I kinda started getting annoyed by me [which is wierd cuz I'm obsessed and usualy can sit here and listen to him for hours and hours and hours] When they kept playing it on the radio and TV. But I think the music video is funny. And its not even like he was only making fun of MJ. There was an imitation of Pee Wee [The whole AH-AH-AH-AH thing], Madonna, MC Hammer, and plus, the kids didnt dance like strippers...thats how people dance in clubs nowadays, its just more...provactive.
xx angelbabu xx
eh.. the video was ok.. there were some funny parts..
but i dont like the song or eminem all that much..
Flip-o-Matic
eminem's great. that video's laffs, but they banned it from BET...
basick
it wasnt that funny
D1SMANTLED
haha. believe it or not, i havent seen the video. laugh.gif ohmy.gif
Saeglopur
Eminem managed to take over my school. Now, I hear "URGH URGH URGH"s around a lot. Too much, if you ask me.
sweetxsimplicity
I think the video is cool, but it's gross when like he throws up, and then they rewind it so it comes back in. >.<;;
But overall, the video is pretty awesome. =D
imadorkabledxd
i thought it was okay
weirdness
i dont like eminem
the song is messedup
the video is also messedup
sharerol
I like Eminem but not that video.
Heathasm
notice how all of eminems hit songs make fun of celebreties =_= it gets old
mizz_mithy
i like the song but i don't care much for the video.
my world
QUOTE(ApocalypseAelis @ Dec 21 2004, 12:44 AM)
Eminem's music video of Just Lose It makes me want to throw up. Not only does he run naked in it, puke, and depict Micheal Jackson trying to find his nose, but he makes little kids who look like they're 6 dance like strippers. Argh. I loathe Eminem. Do any of you even like that music video?

i dont like eminem that much or do i like rap.. but the music video i thought was hilarious since one of my friends did that to an old lady! lmao
azn_r4pf4n
QUOTE(my world @ Dec 21 2004, 7:22 PM)
i dont like eminem that much or do i like rap.. but the music video i thought was hilarious since one of my friends did that to an old lady! lmao

an old lady! woaaa, ur friend probably had a lot of guts.

I made a parody about just lose it. so if anybody wants to see it, PM me, or just tell me. biggrin.gif
Xerohedra
I like the song. I havent seen the music video though.
shortiiex
That video is funny....made me laugh
crash57
didn't even bother watching it....
aznxdreamer
what a conincidence, im listening to it right nwo.
roberts_pink_drums
i hate eminem. but the video was halirious.
christiee_nax
dont like the video + the song. but all his other serious-ish songs are great
x____duckii
I find that video rather amusing.
angel-roh
the kids dont dance like strippers...wtf?

anyways i think they are one great dancers to me!

but anyways i thought the michael jackson's nose fall off was sick...eckkk --_--;; not a fun thing to watch.

btw they are 6 years old? nuh uh. Heh I think that song is getting annoying to me these days...

I like his new song "like toy soldiers"
tootsie_kiddo
QUOTE(jr0h @ Dec 21 2004, 4:34 PM)
the video is not that great. its not bad though. sometimes i laugh at it. i dont think it made the kids look like strippers though.. ? i dont know where you got that from.

hey... i thought the lil kids looked cute
heyyfrankie
i like the video. dont' take it so seriously, okay?
lee lee babiee
i personally love that video!!!!

Eminem is the man!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.