Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Angel?
Forums > Community Center > Music
xLil SweetnezZx
Ya.....well a couple weeks ago this girl came to our school cuz she was part of the VH1 Save The Music thing. Angel...she has a CD out (I think) Believe in Angels...Believe In Me. I just wanted to know if anyone has ever heard of her before cuz no one from my school has
Jinjah
I've heard of her before
gigiopolis
I've seen her ads in magazines. She looks like an older, sluttier version of Hilary Duff. And if her singing is as good as Hilary's, I'm not surprised that no one knows who she is.
katssso
QUOTE(barelyy_coherent @ Jan 16 2005, 5:56 PM)
I've seen her ads in magazines. She looks like an older, sluttier version of Hilary Duff. And if her singing is as good as Hilary's, I'm not surprised that no one knows who she is.

Yah same here, but I haven't heard any of her music.
SystemDamaged
I think I may have heard some of her music on the radio, but I'm not sure. I know I've seen ads of her in magazines though.
staircase wit
i saw her video while watching launch one day... nothing special about her.
1--GIRL
Yeah, I've seen her ads in magazines. I think she's Hulk Hogan's daughter or something..
katssso
QUOTE(1--GIRL @ Jan 16 2005, 7:25 PM)
Yeah, I've seen her ads in magazines. I think she's Hulk Hogan's daughter or something..

No, I think this is someone else.
Shorty435
I've heard of her, but I haven't heard her sing.
sweetxsimplicity
Am I the only one in this thread who hasn't heard of her? xD
tallaznkate
i`VE NEVER HEARD OF HER EiTHER
Jinjah

Yeah, maybe 'cause I saw her video yesterday and at the end, it had Hulk Hogan pulling a trashcan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.