Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: gwen stefani
Forums > Community Center > Music
imadorkabledxd
how do you guys like her new songs? i think it's pretty good...harajuku girls is my favorite lol
miss barnes
i think her new song is kinda stupid but i do like the harajuku girls that were on TRL today
freeflow
yaaa i like her a lil bit!
not that much though
Kathleen
i think her new song is kinda stupid but i do like the harajuku girls that were on TRL today

Yeah, I didn't really like her new song. pinch.gif Did anyone but me notice her trend in copying Disney movies?: blink.gif Or at least Disney themes? *Cough Alice in Wonderland cough Pirates of the Caribbean cough* Nonetheless, I still love Gwen. I was expecting more of the song because I had loved the previous duet she did with Eve.
jooleeah
I have to admit, i was a little disappointed when her new songs came out. but gwen's still good! i don't get why it's all about japan though blink.gif
sharerol
I think her songs are pretty good. Not her best, but still kinda catchy...
teeners4
very catchy! a bit lame you know what i mean?

"there was a rich girl nananananananannaa"
"what you waiting what you waiting, take a chance you stupid hoe"

lol~ but she's very pretty. dont know what's with her and all the japanese stuff. but o wellz
1--GIRL
The song's ok. It's been overplayed and she's been performing that song at every award show mellow.gif So it gets boring.. and the Japanese girls... they're scary. sad.gif ..no offence
stephinika
yeah i like gwen. she's so different and she can pull of her own totally unique style. she's so pretty and has a great voice too.
mirage
her songs are okay... pretty catchy like they say... but i don't get the japanese stuff.
azn_r4pf4n
QUOTE(1--GIRL @ Dec 10 2004, 6:58 PM)
The song's ok. It's been overplayed and she's been performing that song at every award show mellow.gif So it gets boring.. and the Japanese girls... they're scary. sad.gif ..no offence

lolz. no matter how much its overplayed, its still catchy.
yeseulx3
she started to get on my nerves since "it's my life". mellow.gif
miszkristinexox
i hated her with no doubt, and now i love her. i love her style of music and her style. <3 rich girl [parts of it came from a old reggae song that i was absolutely obsessed with]
dreamerOi
gwen. i heart. shes awesome. she has a classy &sophisticated look but still funky &unique. shes gorgeous. &can be solo or with her band. i wasnt in to her much with no doubt. just didnt stand out to me.
lilliannnn
i absolutely love her CD.. although "rich girls" (her newest single) isn't my favorite it's still okay <3
lovescream
gwen stefani = weird.
i mean annoying mostly.
i dislike songs that repeat the same words over and over again too many times.
O_O like WHACTAH WATCHA WAITING FOR.
she repeats it like 7 times or something near the end.
it's annoying
jr0h
gwen fascinates me. shes amazing. ive only heard two of her new songs 'richgirl' and 'what you waiting for'. even though im not into trancetechnopop kinda songs..im not that in love with her songs but they're still pretty good.
x__TOOT
i like her more when she sings with no doubt.
miss barnes
QUOTE(Kathleen @ Dec 10 2004, 8:39 PM)
Yeah, I didn't really like her new song. pinch.gif Did anyone but me notice her trend in copying Disney movies?: blink.gif Or at least Disney themes? *Cough Alice in Wonderland cough Pirates of the Caribbean cough* Nonetheless, I still love Gwen. I was expecting more of the song because I had loved the previous duet she did with Eve.

maybe this is song sucked because it was her song & not eve's. last time it was the other way around..ya dig
yeseulx3
she's starting to sound like madonna...
it honestly gets on my nerves.
stubborn.gif
pozer13
yea..of course..i am gonna burn the cd for me..even tho i dont listen to that kinda music..i'll let it slip for her..lol

"if i was a rich girl...nanananananana..see id have all the money in the money if i was a rich girl...no man could test me..impress me my cash flow would never ever end"...lol..i luv this song..hehe
inquisitive_
Gwen Stefani is one of my favorite artists. I love her voice and style. And her album is crazy. Hollaback Girl is one of my favorite.
nas
QUOTE(Kathleen @ Dec 10 2004, 10:39 PM)

You could argue she's 'borrowing' from Pirates of the Caribbean, but with Alice in Wonderland, I've seen a whole lot of artists take from that theme and I think it's awesome she used it. I don't think Disney had much to do with it.

Oh and btw, this is the second song I've known that used Rich Girl. It's originally from the movie 'Fiddler on the Roof'

It was actually rich man though tongue.gif
Jinjah
i think her new song is kinda weird..
HelloSunshine
QUOTE(Kathleen @ Dec 10 2004, 6:39 PM)

I noticed that _dry.gif ..it was..odd..confusing..weird...but I still love Gwen too happy.gif
angel-roh
I LOVE HER SOOO MUCH! (not as in a lesbian way)
i love her song what you're waiting for? and her remixes of the what you're waiting for songs... i also loved "the real thing" ^^
Jinjah
Kinda crazy but she's ok
JlIaTMK
Gwen is perfectly respectable. Let her experiment and do whatever she wants. Shes done her work in the past to get respect, now let her live it up the way she wants to, even tho its not the same as before.
Shattered_Hope
I like her songs. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.