Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: She's Got NO talent!!
Forums > Community Center > Music
Pages: 1, 2
KissMe2408
I think personally Hillary Duff would get my vote, i don't think shes got that much talent compared to the rest. Some singers up there like Beyonce, i think has got some talent....but which one has the least amount??

ok guys calm down! yeah i forgot J.Lo she can't sing, but the girl can act and dance! Ciara, sorry but she suuucckks at singing, no offense. her dancing is pretty decent. Beyonce, i wrote in the beginning that i think she is good, and i just put her up there to see if anyone didn't like her! yeesh Pink, hey everyones got their diff opinions ok! i think she's ok. But the more talented of that list up there. This wasn't a list of WHOS bad! this was just a list, and so i put in a few good ppl in there just to mix it up honestly, i've been posting less and less because everyone keeps dumping on my post. And if there was already another topic about this, then i'm sorry, but it's getting harder and harder to try to find a topic that hasn't been here before!
mirage
well, hilary duff and lindsey lohan is tie for my vote... ciara can't sing but she can dance, ashlee simpson lip-synch but well, she did have her good moments, mya i donno much about her, i like beyonce, she can sing and i like avril lavigne a lot... britney spears can sing and dance but she's not really an expert on both... pink.. well, i donno, she's not that in this year i think.
hiromi
Hilary Duff is my vote. She cannot act well, nor can she sing at all! My dad even says that she sounds like a Karaoke person compared to Beyonce! And Beyonce can sing + she's so pretty 0_0!
MarilynBettieLupe
blink.gif U 4GOT J.LO!!! I mean sure she can dance, but she can't sing live if her life depended on it!!! U knoe all her CDs where digitally modified just so she could sound decent _dry.gif . But wutever...IT'S ALL BOUT THE DOORS! They were KNOWN 4 their AMAZING live performances...but that has nothing 2 do with this subject. But yeah...my vote's 4 J.Lo...and a little 4 Hilary Duff, too tongue.gif .
angel-roh
uhh there is a topic about this already... if you meant part 2.. you should've typed that down until a staff closes this lol...i think pink is not that popular these days..she's not even on magazines of what i look at and not on mtv these days either. what she's up to btw?
Suesterrx
hilary of course. lindsay lohan second..avril third.. ashlee simpson fourth..blah blah blah....
pink went through a lot of bullshit.. and so did britney spears.
jecissa
she sounds like a Karaoke person

I agree^
I and a lot of people I know who are *not* famous singers are WAAAAY better singers/musicians than Hilary Duff is. It is so gay how she gets to be a "singer" just because she said "I wanna be a singer." If she gets to be one, then all the junior-high-sounding voices in the world should be, too, so it would be fair. Because frankly, it isn't fair that she gets to parade around as a singer when she is just average. I mean, i would be more understanding if she were good at something else that involves being a singer (like song writing, playing an instrument, etc.) but NOO. She doesn't even do that.
tweeak
ashlee simpson is from hell
jecissa
ashlee simpson is from hell

I don't like ashlee's personality or singing style. But i think she's better than Hilary. And at least Ashlee somewhat writes most of her songs.
hiromi
QUOTE(jecissa @ Dec 3 2004, 5:54 PM)
I don't like ashlee's personality or singing style. But i think she's better than Hilary. And at least Ashlee somewhat writes most of her songs.

Even though some of the lyrics sound somewhat corny _dry.gif
Statistik
You forgot jojo!! out of those, ashlee simpson.
inthemudhole
None of them have any talent.

Ehm. Probably Ashlee Simpson.
xquizit
blink.gif

ok, why are there singers on your list that actually CAN sing not just well but extremely well, like Beyonce and Pink.

Anyway, I voted for Hilary Duff.
tweeak

yes, she write her songs just like avril lavigne writes hers =D
teenprincess

Just because she writes her songs doesn't mean they're good.

Anyways, I probably would vote for Hilary Duff. It almost feels like she forced her way into the business. She can't sing and she can't act.
sharerol
hilary dufffff...i very, very strongly dislike her. she is not a very good actress, and she can't sing. lindsay is kinda good at acting. umm, ashlee. iono, but she's not as bad as hilary. britney and ciara can dance. beyonce can sing. umm...i forgot the rest. but i voted for :ugh, i cant even say her name: duff.
x emo screamo x
Hillary, hands down. laugh.gif
luckyxi3
beaver damn! i keep thinking that`s me-Ciara wacko.gif .

but anyways.. it`s between Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan. but if you had J.Lo up there.. i vote for that ALL THE WAY. laugh.gif
ANG33ZY
I voted Hilary!
autumn.
QUOTE(Jason61992 @ Dec 3 2004, 5:56 PM)

jojo has a good voice. an AMAZING one, actually. so yeah. i hate her songs, but she's talented.
jecissa
QUOTE(teenprincess @ Dec 3 2004, 6:55 PM)
Just because she writes her songs doesn't mean they're good.

Anyways, I probably would vote for Hilary Duff. It almost feels like she forced her way into the business. She can't sing and she can't act.

I didn't say the songs she wrote were GOOD lol. I didn't want to say if they were or not because haven't heard enough of her songs to make that call... and i agree that Hil is the worst from that list.
azn_r4pf4n
i have no clue.. i've been hearin rumors that hillary's voice was electronically dubbed and im not sure 2 b honest.
jecissa
QUOTE(azn_r4pf4n @ Dec 3 2004, 9:38 PM)
i have no clue.. i've been hearin rumors that hillary's voice was electronically dubbed and im not sure 2 b honest.

what does"electronically dubbed" mean?
KeePOnSmiLinG
i'd vote hilary duff....

but ciara has absolutly no singing talent. her voice is electronically dubbed...saw her in concert b4...she gets really off key. she can dance though.
HelloSunshine
Hilary duff stubborn.gif
1--GIRL
Umm Pink or Lindsay Lohan stubborn.gif
__xxfrappachino<3
QUOTE(Jason61992 @ Dec 3 2004, 5:56 PM)

wut r u talking abt??? jojo has talent!! blink.gif
PinkTrash
all of them. well, hillary duff more.
PiMPCESS_JADA
I voted for Hilary Duff.. I can`t believe u put CIARA on there.. Atleast she can dance good
imadorkabledxd
i think i heard siskel (the two thumbs up guy) say something like lindsay lohan has talent but he doesn't know what ppl like hillary duff are doing. so i guess her =P
miss barnes
i voted for ashlee simpson. ya'll put beyonce on there???
lylbabyblooz
ashlee simpson.
KissMe2408
U 4GOT J.LO!!! I mean sure she can dance, but she can't sing live if her life depended on it!

ok guys calm down! yeah i forgot J.Lo she can't sing, but the girl can act and dance! Ciara, sorry but she suuucckks at singing, no offense. her dancing is pretty decent. Beyonce, i wrote in the beginning that i think she is good, and i just put her up there to see if anyone didn't like her! yeesh _dry.gif Pink, hey everyones got their diff opinions ok! i think she's ok. But the more talented of that list up there. This wasn't a list of WHOS bad! this was just a list, and so i put in a few good ppl in there just to mix it up wacko.gif honestly, i've been posting less and less because everyone keeps dumping on my post. And if there was already another topic about this, then i'm sorry, but it's getting harder and harder to try to find a topic that hasn't been here before!
sugar_yunie
Hilary Duff must burn
sugar_yunie
QUOTE(__xxfrappachino<3 @ Dec 4 2004, 12:30 AM)
wut r u talking abt??? jojo has talent!! blink.gif

wacko.gif Jojo can't sing..have you heard her real voice? tongue.gif
xj_liana_tx
i don't like hilary duff but i do like her song... i voted for ashlee simpson because i don't like her songs, but now i regret it because i enjoyed her appearance on seventh heavens 2 years ago
xkawaiixgcx
i went with hilary duff because she cant sing, she cant act, shes fat, shes ugly, she lies, she lip syncs, she acts so innocent, and shes short.
alone in the world
lindsay lohan should stick to acting _dry.gif
chantel314
Ashlee Simpson.
wounded
Britney spears had my vote. She's been slammed hundreds of times for lip singing. and, She is like... half naked in her music videos. If some one has talent / is a good singer, to me, they also have to have good morals and they have to be good role models.
mouse_3k
its a tie between Hilary Duff and Ashlee Simpson
autumn.
QUOTE(wounded @ Dec 4 2004, 10:38 PM)
Britney spears had my vote. She's been slammed hundreds of times for lip singing. and, She is like... half naked in her music videos. If some one has talent / is a good singer, to me, they also have to have good morals and they have to be good role models.

though i must admit, shes a good dancer.
kellyannie
Hilary Duff. or Ashlee Simpson.
mirage
i went with hilary duff because she cant sing, she cant act, shes fat, shes ugly, she lies, she lip syncs, she acts so innocent, and shes short.

lolz, so true.
br0ken smile
Ciara
njgurl412
stupid duff!!!!!!!!!!!! can't sing at all!!!!! faker !!!!!!!!!! She a wannabee.
miszkristinexox
Hillary Duff
Ashlee Simpson
tiffythepoopoo
hilary duff! :( eew she's gross and disgusting.. but you gotta admit, there's something about her that keeps your attention on her! :D i love hilary's clothes, they're way hott. she sucks ass but she's got the best style and you know it!
weirdness
Hilary Duff .. i jus dun like her... i dont like her songs neither _dry.gif
Ashlee Simpson... cuz i dont like her songs neither lol

whyd you put Beyonce up there o__O
xolilsmileeox
hilary duff or lindsay lohan....both crappy wannabes!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.