Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Attention createBlog Members!
Forums > News and Announcements > Announcements
Kathleen
Okay, on behalf of Kim (lookitskim) and I, I'd like to ask that you don't report minute problems you have. I mean, if there's a topic that needs to be closed, then okay, we shall close it. We'll catch it before your e-mail reaches us. It's just so bothersome and it makes my eye twitch simply because it can all be saved. That's why we have moderators - there's no need to tell us what to do. The little 'report' button is only there if a member is continuously doing something wrong that no one has seen yet. Okay? I know there's probably more, but I'll add it soon when it comes to me.

--Edit
Also, when you press 'report', you're not posting in the topic. You're actually sending me and Kim and e-mail. stubborn.gif

[edit]

And also.. i would like to add to Kathleen's post. please only hit the report button if there is bashing going on or someone who is simply bashing you. Or someone who is being very immature throughout the forums. There's no need to report a thread that needs to be moved/closed or whatever. We get too many reports reguarding those 2 that i just mentioned. So please do us a favor and let the moderators do their jobs.
Thank You!
angel-roh
lol i never pressed the report button..ah so that's what happens lol hmm but yeah that must be very bothering for u guys to do all those stuff x[ ay yeah people should stop reporting about that. it will annoy me too lol IF i was an administrator from other sites heh (;
sweetxsimplicity
*pledges*
I promise to never push that report button again.
biggrin.gif
x__AZN_KID__x
laugh.gif THIRD ISH THAT G00D?
Just_Dream
QUOTE(x__AZN_KID__x @ Dec 1 2004, 12:56 AM)
laugh.gif THIRD ISH THAT G00D?

No spamming. THis is a warning. Don't do it again, please.

Anyway, yea please don't. Mods should eventually catch on. And just because someone posts a single spam post, don't click the report button. Back somewhere in april I believe, I recieved two report emails from 2 members (although I forgot who) about a post that was spam. So please, only report if there's major spamming and the issue has not been solved where a moderator did not close the topic with spamming in it.

Good rule, Kim and Kathleen. :]
demolished
people doesnt have moral .. and they report about little issue that they cant deal with it ....

i have an ideai ... i think cb is choose five people to judge their complainments .. if the complainment is stupid .... the judger will not send the complainments to Mrs. Johnny Depp .. if it is a good complainment .. yes .. the judger should send their complainment to mrs Mrs. Johnny Depp ..

lol .... i think its a wierd ideas .. pinch.gif ermm.gif
Kathleen
People! Read this! Before I rip my hair out. wacko.gif
randomtkk
i wanna be an official(cry)
Kathleen
What? blink.gif I think you're in the wrong thread...
xsilent_kidx
i didnt know that it was there before......i dont know why tho but i wouldnt report someoen thats a lil imaturish.
heyyfrankie
i feel so sorry for all the stuff the mods have to put up with! thank you mods!! flowers.gif
aznhunnie6o1
i feel so sorry for all the stuff the mods have to put up with! thank you mods!! 

yes, thanks for closing the unnessiary topics down mods!!

i never used the report button before.... and i dont think i will, just to keep the mods happy. happy.gif
kyuubi319
i wanna be an official(cry)

You're doing a great job being an idiot.

I've never pressed the report button, but I'll keep this in mind for the future
thumbsup.gif
And thank you mods for closing down useless topics
thumbsup.gif
lilaznpeter
I never knew what the Report Button was for, til i read this! sorry! sorry! now i know what it is, i never push it though. I'm A GOod Boy, lol
apple.
Where is the report button ! ?
I need the report someone !@#

mellow.gif
ghjgfkgfk
QUOTE(xSonia @ Dec 13 2004, 1:49 AM)
Where is the report button ! ?
I need the report someone !@#

mellow.gif

right by "quote" in the top right cornor of a post.
OhXiet_ItzDonnA
ohh i see..i dont think i need to push the report button anyways but thanx for the info though
L0VEABLEx
blink.gif blink.gif
Kathleen
The next person that spams in here is getting warned. This is strictly for questions. L0VEABLEx, this is your first warning. stubborn.gif
tekgirl07
Hey i really dont get tha whole TOPIC THINGY THANGY soo ttyl
biggrin.gif
sunissed14127
hah i never even realized there was a report button until now...heh im slow. well i pledge never to push it even thought now i'm facinated by it.
Simsima
ya, I never knew the report button existed too, sunissed (Do you mind if I call you sunny!)
Mods: I feel sorry for you guys! I promise I wont press that button unless it is something really serious!
mai_z
hmm i don't think i've ever pressed "report" i always wondered what it'd do tho...
Weird addiction
haha ive never pressed the button! lucky me laugh.gif but ill never press it unnecessrily sp?
177emories
wow i've never presse it... whats in the email when you get it? do you see what that person post?
rainydaypro
read and understood. i dont think its a hard concept for people to grasp... we'll see though.
salcha
never pressed it, probably never will haha
xGlovex
Hey Kathleen..!
OhXiet_ItzDonnA
cant get my mouse away from it!! NOOO!!! hahah j/k but, of course, i would never press it
Godsend
QUOTE(angel_roh @ Nov 29 2004, 9:49 PM)
lol i never pressed the report button..ah so that's what happens lol hmm but yeah that must be very bothering for u guys to do all those stuff x[ ay yeah people should stop reporting about that. it will annoy me too lol IF i was an administrator from other sites heh (;

me neither...i'm just too lazy to either reply to the thread nor to report it. happy.gif
Jordan Inc.
thank you for ur corporation [=
islandgirl4eva
I've never even used the report button. Hmmm, whenever I have a problem with someone, I deal with it...with them...lol, in a nonviolent way of course.
starfaerie06
I think the report button is in a bad spot.... I keep accidentally clicking it instead of the quote button...
sadolakced acid
is there a way to flag a topic for a mod to come by?

becuase in debate we get polls that hang around and don't get closed or moved. it'd help if we could just alert mods to the fact that there's a poll there...
tweeak
well, if they would just browse the debate forum, they can see that there is a poll, because it says so outside the topic, and they can delete it then, but they would actually have to browse the forum every so often first
sadolakced acid
which is the root of the problem. i think that if mods are assigned a forum that they do the modding in, they can pay more attention to it and can close the polls.

but that's just my ideas; they probably aren't going to change it and mods will probably have to patrol all the forums and then inevitablly skip the intrests section.
tweeak
which is why i would like to be a moderator. not to say that im trying to propogandize here, but i do frequent the debates forum, as well as many other parts of the interest forums. but even if its not me, hopefully theyll consider the debates forum when choosing mods
sadolakced acid
yup; i do see you often in the debate forum.

good luck, you'd be a great mod.
tweeak
thanks!
misskay
I never knew what the report button was for, so i never touched it.
jasloveelmo
hi my first postz
lookitskim
QUOTE(jasloveelmo @ Jan 14 2005, 9:15 PM)
hi my first postz

Please do not post just to get post count..
Shadow_Valkyrie
I've never click the report button.. i dnt wanna make people banned.. just for a silly internet thing..
Nugget
QUOTE(xGlovex @ Jan 2 2005, 3:32 PM)
Hey Kathleen..!

Please no spamming. That has nothin' to do with the topic.

Anywho,I did press the report button once. That's when I was new to createBlog and I guess I wanted to close a topic and didn't know what a mod or anything was then. Heh,sorry! laugh.gif
bravodancer04
I only pressed it once I think, and that was because some chick spammed in like 10 different topics. But the mods are great =)
applewater
what is a spam actually mean??
x LUV x ALWAYS x
ive never touched that button laugh.gif and i don't think i will be anytime soon.
datgurlnanci3
There's a report button?
Woah. I'm slow.
IceCream4U
Oh whoa..I just found the report button!

Haha.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.