Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: snow patrol
Forums > Community Center > Music
sammi rules you
they're a band from northern ireland. they're really really good.

if you like death cab for cutie, the secret machines, and franz ferdinand, you'll probably like snow patrol.

go out and get their cd and give em a try!
miszkristinexox
snow patrol is awesome.
tweeak
yeah, i like them a lot. i like the bands you compared them too, so i suppose it all makes sense
sammi rules you
QUOTE(my_papaya @ Nov 25 2004, 9:30 PM)
yeah, i like them a lot. i like the bands you compared them too, so i suppose it all makes sense

you seem to like all the music i post about.
go you.
PurchasedRebellion
Definitely awesome. ^_^
xx angelbabu xx
freaking amazing tongue.gif
Saeglopur
wub.gif

throb.gif

(Is that spamming..?)
tweeak
QUOTE(VaguelyAware @ Nov 25 2004, 11:06 PM)
you seem to like all the music i post about.
go you.

we have good taste happy.gif
tresa1992
Snow Patrol is awesome! I love they're song "Run".
imadorkabledxd
i liek them!! their song run is good
sweetest-emotion
NO FREAKIN WAY! snow patrol's from ireland?? ohmy.gif whoa....here i was thinkin they're from cali or sumthin. it all makes sense now! lol. i was readin thier cd jacket from "final straw" (BRILLIANT by the way... biggrin.gif ) and it said sumthin bout recording in the UK. oh well, even better they're from Ireland! yay snow patrol! if u luv 'run' then u will LUVVV thier cd. all teh songs on thier are just soo perfect. support irish bands!! lol. rolleyes.gif
datass
oh what an old topic, but i love snow patrol throb.gif
Nymphetamine
I LOVE Snow Patrol! throb.gif I'm deeply in love with Chasing cars.
oXMuhNirvanaXo
I love this band. I would love to get more in to them. I need to get there cd! I saw it but didn't get. Insted I got Warped Tour 06. Thats a good band also. You can find 2 of there songs on http://www.purevolume.com/snowpatrol.

-Cough- (* I love how im making my posts longer *) -Cough-
My Cinderella.
I'm been trying to download "Run" but I cant seen to find it.
jue
I'm listening to them right now. They're pretty good.
omgomgKATHY
snow patrol. =)

they're cool.
Statues/Shadows
Well this is old. I love how 90% of the responses in here are completely useless, too.
I Shot JFK
Snow Patrol are delightful... i want to go see them, but there ae only seated tickets lef tfo rwembly, which is no good.

i got songs for polarbears a little while ago. 23 new tracks. huzzah!
jumpropeforheart
QUOTE(oX_Muh_Nirvana_Xo @ Aug 14 2006, 10:23 AM) *
I love this band. I would love to get more in to them. I need to get there cd! I saw it but didn't get. Insted I got Warped Tour 06. Thats a good band also.
um...warped tour 06 is not a band.

nonetheless, snow patrol is one of my favorite bands to listen to. they top other bands in the aspect that not every single one of their songs sounds the exact same.
angelrevelation
they canceled their show here in seattle sad.gif because they couldn't make it cuz of the terrorist attacks in the UK.

anyways, i love their songs 'run' and 'how to be dead' the best happy.gif
oXMuhNirvanaXo
QUOTE(jumpropeforheart @ Aug 14 2006, 5:50 PM) *
um...warped tour 06 is not a band.

rolleyes.gif what was I thinking about at the time. Hahaha. You are right, Warped Tour 06 is not a band it is a cd. -__o laugh.gif
goodcharlotte
Snow Partol is great. Like most indie bands they sound better live. For those of you who haven't seen them you should go.
kimmytree
Ahhh I'm in lurve with them. <3

I have their newest cd. How is Final Straw? I'm thinking about buying it. lol.
colleen92
i hate their new album but their old album is awesome.
Mr. Slowjamz
saw them live at the knitting factory back at april ... they were good .
disco infiltrator
Jesus tits this is an old topic.
I Shot JFK
jesus tits?
This Confession
^blink.gif

odd phrase.

I do like this band though I have both of their albums happy.gif
I Shot JFK
^ they have four albums

happy.gif
joiedevie
"chocolate" is my favorite song of theirs.

i started listening to them almost two years ago, a friend got me into them. yay for friends with good taste. :) and snow patrol themselves have good taste. if you look at their myspace, they have a list of their top 40 albums and the albums/bands they've listed are awesome.

it's amazing how big they've gotten just because "chasing cars" was featured on grey's anatomy! and now "chocolate" is in the last kiss trailer. but it's awesome. :)
Serendipity
I've only heard of their song Chasing Cars, which I sorta like. (=
Gypsy Eyes
I hate how MTV is acting like they are some new band.
joiedevie
mtv, they're always behind with the artists.
This Confession
Well excuse me I have their 01 album and their new one and I have the the last one that people were talking about in this topic i have downloaded. pinch.gif

And I have to agree with above stated, mtv is rather behind on things.

Their new album isn't all that great, they have some good songs and others not so much.
joiedevie
QUOTE(This Confession @ Sep 21 2006, 8:47 PM) *
Well excuse me I have their 01 album and their new one and I have the the last one that people were talking about in this topic i have downloaded. pinch.gif

And I have to agree with above stated, mtv is rather behind on things.

Their new album isn't all that great, they have some good songs and others not so much.

final straw is definitely my favorite album of theirs. the album overall is good. while eyes open has some not so great songs. the one reason i love eyes open? in "hands open" they mention sufjan stevens! that just makes snow patrol even more awesome.
Statues/Shadows
Well, actually, I'm pretty sure namedropping Sufjan just makes them pretentious and fishing for indie sympathies, but whatever.
bballchick1
I love Snow Patrol. throb.gif

I plan on getting their cd sometime soon - after I get Alexisonfire & Emily Haines. _smile.gif

I love their lyrics.
joiedevie
QUOTE(Statues/Shadows @ Sep 22 2006, 3:46 PM) *
Well, actually, I'm pretty sure namedropping Sufjan just makes them pretentious and fishing for indie sympathies, but whatever.

actually, i think it just means that have an appreciation for a musical genius like sufjan to mention him in their song.
cEnTaUr is HUGE
a little girl telling me to go buy music...ppffff i steal it
x-Mzie-x
They ar erealy cool, i especialy like chasing cars biggrin.gif
Statues/Shadows
QUOTE(joiedevie @ Sep 22 2006, 4:34 PM) *
actually, i think it just means that have an appreciation for a musical genius like sufjan to mention him in their song.

Well then, they have a really shitty way of showing it, seeing as they mispronounced his name.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.