Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ATTN: JENUARY IS ALMOST HERE!
Forums > Community Center > Music
PurchasedRebellion
And yes, it's JENuary... caaaaaaaaaaaause it's the month of Jennifer Garner! And why, you ask? Two AWEEEESOME reasons:

ELEKTRA

and

ALIAS

w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif

Elektra is out January 14th in the US!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

To view the Elektra trailer: click here... it's AWESOME.

And season 4 of ALIAS has a 2 hour special premiere on WEDNESDAY (note the change from Sunday to Wednesday), January 5th... after Lost (another great show).

To view the ALIAS season 4 promo: click here... ::thud::

So, yeah... MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!! JENUARY IS NEAR!!!!!

PS: GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
Nicolatofu
haha at first I was thinking, 'Gah, this girl can't even spell January?? but yeah, I've never seen either of them.
insertusername
Wow her muscles.
mirage
Wow her muscles.

lolz, i was thinking the same thing... wow, haha
Rachel
is posh spice in elektra?? cuz that girl looks a hell of a lot like her...the girl on the far right???
lylbabyblooz
^ she does? hm
inthemudhole
Neat.
I thought you needed a spell-checker at first.

=P
EXPLO5ION
at first i was like... blink.gif dang!! DONT B DISSING MY BIRTH MONTH YO!!! lol..
Statistik
She's pretty sexy
miszkristinexox
QUOTE(xxcrazyjewxx @ Nov 25 2004, 2:41 PM)
is posh spice in elektra?? cuz that girl looks a hell of a lot like her...the girl on the far right???

she does look like posh spice..hmm
teeners4
i think jennifer garner is too cute to be a superhero character~ lol just look at her! shes so adorable + cute ^o^ lol ever since i saw 13 going on 30. i cant see her ever serious rolleyes.gif
teenprincess
Jennifer Garner is always playing in action movies.
njgurl412
jen is becoming a big hollywood actor now... with all these movies
CrimsonArchangel
Jennifer Garner is freaking awesome. Concerning action actresses she's right up there with Angelina Jolie, IMO.

About Elektra, I wonder if there will be any reference to Daredevil, given that that movie was where she was first introduced to the big screen... huh.gif
PurchasedRebellion
Heh.... at least I caught your attention with Jenuary. :D ::lol::

As for Elektra, there's been word that Ben is making a cameo in the movie... not sure though. He was seen on the set a couple times (but that might have been because he'd just started seeing Jennifer Garner)...
nyCzxfOx
she looks kinda manly in the elektra thing XD but im excited too
ANG33ZY
Loll.. Yay, I'm gonna go watch Elektra.
PurchasedRebellion
Tomorrow night is the season premiere of ALIAS!! Y'all better watch it!

And don't forget about Elektra next Friday!
jr0h
yeah the new season for alias looks so much better.

elektra looks like a hot movie.
Kathleen
Jennifer Garner is always playing in action movies.

So? I think that's awesome. I mean...we need more female action heroes out there. _smile.gif SECOND EPISODE OF ALIAS: SEASON FOUR IS ON TONIGHT! *Gets excited* Just a reminder. wink.gif
yeseulx3
QUOTE(xxcrazyjewxx @ Nov 25 2004, 2:41 PM)

... naw.
victoria beckham has a longer face.
KissMe2408
lol sounds like fun cool.gif the guy all the way on the left of the elektra poster looks pretty hott, i might just see that movie just for him happy.gif lol....
sunissed14127
I want to see elecktra, but I need to see darefevil first. I'm not usually into those action movies, but this one looks really good.
mouse_3k
I dont wanna see Electra (looks kinda stupid to me) and I dont watch Alias..sooo seems like Febuary is coming up for meee
xsweetxcandyx
ha ha.... fun... i'm sooo watching!
Jinjah
haha at first I was thinking, 'Gah, this girl can't even spell January?? but yeah, I've never seen either of them.

yeah I was thinking the same thing biggrin.gif
angel-roh
Haha nice title...

But um... I don't really like to watch the movie, Elektra cause Jennifer Garner is in it. After watching "13 going 30".....Eh... she looked bit immature there. And now suddenly Elektra comes out... ehh kinda awkward so it's weird. -- my opinion heh, k? anyways... umm yeah hehe
PurchasedRebellion
Okay, I finally saw Elektra today and guh, what a disappointment it was. And me being a big JG fan, I'm not that hard to please. I mean, her acting was good in the movie... but it just wasn't enough. The movie was lacking in pretty much all the aspects... the fight scenes were way too short, the villains were pretty much just there and their deaths were too quick and easy...

DareDevil was much better.

But I can't believe it only made 12.5 million over the weekend, that's less than Catwoman and Catwoman is practically the WORST movie ever made. Seriously.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.