Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the new song by usher, luda, and lil jon
Forums > Community Center > Music
AZN_DRAGON
did anyone hear the new slowjam by lil jon, usher, and ludacris...if you herd it..could u post whats the title of the song
ryanoman
Yeah, it's called "Lovers and Friends." It's hard to find, because the CD isn't out yet... just to the radio stations.
Saeglopur
... why is this here?

moved.
xquizit
That song would been good if it weren't for Luda and Lil Jon trashing it up.
sm0kinm0nky
QUOTE(xquizit @ Nov 21 2004, 2:52 PM)

lol haha i agree
mirage
anyone have a link for the song? i can't seem to find it ... thanks _smile.gif
Statistik
Didn't listen to it yet..but i must! YEAH! OK!
basick
lil jon and ludacris and usher should make a CD... "the best of 3 worlds"... although it would be false advertising, i would listen to it.
dreamerOi
i listened to it. &sorry to say but the first 20 seconds are hilarious. when lil jon and ludacris are all saying theyr names. once is fine. twice is meh. but three times just ruins it. and makes me laugh every time. but overall its an alright song i suppose. _smile.gif
xquizit
QUOTE(Topheavy @ Nov 21 2004, 11:23 PM)
lil jon and ludacris and usher should make a CD... "the best of 3 worlds"... although it would be false advertising, i would listen to it.

So what would the "3 Worlds" be?

R&B
Hip-hop
Crap?
ANG33ZY
^ Hah. .. Haven't heard the song yet.
hi-C
QUOTE(xquizit @ Nov 21 2004, 11:22 PM)
So what would the "3 Worlds" be?

R&B
Hip-hop
Crap?

LOL! Yeah, I don't give Lil Jon much credit on musicality.
sharerol
I've never heard the song? What's it called?
sweetxsimplicity
QUOTE(xquizit @ Nov 21 2004, 11:52 AM)

Hahaha.
I haven't heard the song yet. ><
hi-C
For those of you who haven't heard it, go here and scrolldown til you see the song title. It should be the fifth song under "Hit List."

I just listened to it...omg, Lil' Jon is on some crazy stuff. His rap is hilarious.
AeroWhistle
Ya sometimes lil jon makes songs sound better, but for this slow jam his voice doesn't blend well.
basick
producing... just tell him to stay silent
smrkangl
it's pretty good happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.