Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HOLY SHIT. PACERS VS PISTONS FIGHT
Forums > Community Center > Music
Pages: 1, 2
basick
RON ARTEST IS ONE CRAZY MOTHERf**kER. After the fans threw shit at the pacers, ron artest went into the stands and fight with all the fans. holy shit.

VIDEO HERE
http://media.holla-front.com/nbafight.wmv

look at the right of the video.. THE BLACK GUY IN THE GREY SHIRT BEAT UP ON FREDDY JONES... HAHAHHA... THIS JUST MADE MY NIGHT.
miszkristinexox
ha i saw that on the news and i was like ohmy.gif
dafunnybunny
dang thats crazy. some basketball players need anger management. hmm reminds me of some fight someone from the lakers had with someone from the kings. forgot who though
basick
doug christie and rick fox... haha that was a classic
ANG33ZY
^ Go Kings.
basick
foget the kings go warriors
DaTru KataLYST
haha i saw the whole thing on ESPN HD!! The punches were so clear! :D
latinkai
whoa ron artest is crazy. he wanted 2 months off to promote his new cd anyway maybe this was his way to get it? wacko.gif
ANG33ZY
He's gonna have a cd?
basick
yeah an r&b cd.. he manages a 4 lady group also
queen
yah, i was watching that... then they talked about it during halftime for the kings grizzlies game...

...stupid ass fans, man. they piss me off. if i were ron artest, i'd have done the same thing.... but yah that was totally uncalled for. it's one thing for players to fight with one another, but it's another for the fans to get involved. i hope those fans get charged for that ;X

...so i don't know why all of you are so hyped about ron artest being "crazy" 'cause the fan instigated that shit. nba players aren't perfect; they're human as well... and you all know damn well that any other human would've done the same.
basick
well my reasoning is that THIS ISNT CANSECO FIELDHOUSE. you do not just dish out a hard foul, although IMO it wasnt a flagerant, when up 15 points with 45 seconds left. Then you dont lie down on the scorers table... thats just asking for trouble...

nobody was right in this case... except for austin croshere lmao
teenprincess
haha. That's awesome. Oh well, they're arn't important anyways.
queen
QUOTE(Topheavy @ Nov 19 2004, 9:48 PM)
well my reasoning is that THIS ISNT CANSECO FIELDHOUSE. you do not just dish out a hard foul, although IMO it wasnt a flagerant, when up 15 points with 45 seconds left. Then you dont lie down on the scorers table... thats just asking for trouble...

he just didn't wanna get dunked on, and it certainly wasn't excuse for ben wallace to shove him in the face.

artest was lying down on the scorers table avoiding the whole situation. he was not throwing punches or yelling at anyone while his teamates were; he was just chilling basically... why did someone have to throw a bottle at him? THAT was asking for trouble.

however, i do agree that everyone was at fault here; i just don't like the fact that everyone's all over artest's behavior when there were many factors in this incident.
basick
he wasnt close to being dunked on... he was basically out of the play and then pushed big ben... artest was lying on the scorers table with a cocky ass grin on his face... if you team or een my team was in that situation... i would be very pissed. that is disrespectful... like t.o. standing on the dallas star....

and yeah everyone was at fault not just ron ron

ahahhaahhhahahaha @ jermaine oneal... thats OG
Statistik
Artest is a moron..
veve
oh c'mon give me a break .... its none of the players' fault. Think about it rationally, EVERY player in the NBA would have reacted the same way Ron Artest did ..... its just that he seems to be put against the situation more often.

I don't know about you .... but if some scrawny ass dude with glasses decides to be a wiseguy and throws soda on me .... I would go up there and kick his ass too.

If anything, the fans were overreacting .... some of them were even throwing chairs and punches .... c'mon.
xquizit
why the f**k are we blaming the players for this?

Did you see all the other idiot fans go after Artest, still throwing shit. Then they started throwing shit at the rest of the players.

It's not fair to blame Artest for this madness. I mean, the dude just finished a bball game, his adrenaline is high, he's in another mode. That's how people get when they play basketball. Ya'll know what I'm talking about.

Anyhow, sure, he may have "overreacted" a lil, but you have to take into account what mode he was in at the time. That fan was dead wrong for throwing beer at him... all those fans were wrong for throwing beer at him and the other players.

I really hope that they don't talk trash about the players for this... because they are not to blame. Those fans are f**king idiots and I hope they get their asses arrested and are not allowed to go to another bball ever again.
mirage
I think no matter what fans do, a player should always remember the consequences of their action before taking an action. He's on tv for godsake, no matter who's fault it is, people will still think it's Ron Artest's fault just because he didn't calm down and take the action he should have, which is call security and get that man out of there. Fighting on live television ruins the player's reputation, no matter if he started the fight or not.
queen
QUOTE(mirage @ Nov 20 2004, 1:53 PM)
I think no matter what fans do, a player should always remember the consequences of their action before taking an action. He's on tv for godsake, no matter who's fault it is, people will still think it's Ron Artest's fault just because he didn't calm down and take the action he should have, which is call security and get that man out of there. Fighting on live television ruins the player's reputation, no matter if he started the fight or not.

if that's the case, people should be blaming ben wallace for shoving artest in the first place ;o
mirage
if that's the case, people should be blaming ben wallace for shoving artest in the first place ;o

Which is why Ron Artest, Jermaine O'Neal and Stephen Jackson and Ben Wallace were suspended ;o
six
QUOTE(mirage @ Nov 20 2004, 1:53 PM)
I think no matter what fans do, a player should always remember the consequences of their action before taking an action. He's on tv for godsake, no matter who's fault it is, people will still think it's Ron Artest's fault just because he didn't calm down and take the action he should have, which is call security and get that man out of there.

i disagree.
i never liked ron artest, infact i still dont like ron artest but what he did last night was perfectly understandable.
you do not throw a glass of beer at a guy who just got shoved in the face. he will kick your ass regardless of whatever. the guy who did it was either too drunk or just too stupid. sure artest didnt do the right thing, but when you're in the heat of the moment, there is no right or wrong thing... it's all just a matter of how hard you gona kick the guys ass.

old ladies=get an hdtv and stay home! pinch.gif
Levy2k6
i was at a pool hall when i saw it, everyone body was gathered around tv watching it and laughing hard... it was great.
Statistik
It was Ben Wallace's fault..and the Detriot security..
queen
QUOTE(six @ Nov 20 2004, 4:03 PM)
old ladies=get an hdtv and stay home! pinch.gif

rofl ;[ yah poor old lady who got stuck in the middle of all that >;[
Mr. Psychotic
Thats some damn funny stuff
Teesa
aw yes, i saw that..so unfortunate..i love the pacers sad.gif
Statistik
Good thing, there weren't pacer fans in the crowd. If there were, people would be arguing and fighting all over the arena..it'll be crazy and i know the securities won't allow that..
mirage
damn, ron artest got suspended for the whole season!
basick
no he didnt... only 30 games
veve
QUOTE(Topheavy @ Nov 21 2004, 6:53 PM)
no he didnt... only 30 games

ron artest is suspended for the whole season ..... stephen jackson was suspended for 30 games.
basick
oh f**k i just checked espn.. yesterday i read on insiders that it was 30/20/20.. my bad... at least he can work on his album... my fantasy teams just got screwed
veve
this whole suspension thing is complete bull shit ...

Ben Wallace was suspended for 6 games .... wtf is that

and Reggie Miller was suspended for 1 game .... for doing absolutely nothing .... and even at that, he's still on the bench.

You can say goodbye to the Indiana Pacers' season
basick
no i saw reggie miller get involved.. even with his broken hand haha... im surprised freddy jones didnt get suspended...

the only people on the pacers i didnt see do anything was uhh... austin chroshere... i guess he was thinking finally i get to start...

there better be some arrests for the detriot fans... especcially the fat black guy in the grey shirt... there is no way what ron artest did was worse then spreewell..
mirage
"The NBA came down hard on three members of the Indiana Pacers, and hardest on Ron Artest, for fighting with fans. Artest was suspended for the rest of the season Sunday while teammates Stephen Jackson and Jermaine O'Neal drew 30- and 25-game suspensions, respectively." and ben wallace only 6 games.

you think it's fair? but yeah, ben wallance didn't fight with the fans, which of course he won't cuz they are cheering for them... um..

my fantasy teams just got screwed

haha, my brother have ben wallance in his fantasy team... but won't make much of a difference though
Statistik
If Shaq was Ron Artest, Tha Fans would be in a wheelchair lol
miss barnes
QUOTE(xquizit @ Nov 20 2004, 10:25 AM)

Did you see all the other idiot fans go after Artest, still throwing shit. Then they started throwing shit at the rest of the players.

It's not fair to blame Artest for this madness. I mean, the dude just finished a bball game, his adrenaline is high, he's in another mode. That's how people get when they play basketball. Ya'll know what I'm talking about.

Anyhow, sure, he may have "overreacted" a lil, but you have to take into account what mode he was in at the time. That fan was dead wrong for throwing beer at him... all those fans were wrong for throwing beer at him and the other players.

I really hope that they don't talk trash about the players for this... because they are not to blame. Those fans are f**king idiots and I hope they get their asses arrested and are not allowed to go to another bball ever again.

i soo agree. it wasnt the players fault...what would you have did if someone throws beer all up in your grill? i think it is TOO harsh though that ron artest is out for the rest of the season and jermaine o'neal is suspended for 30 games..DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!
Statistik
Those fans need better attitudes..
AeroWhistle
That sucks for ron artest, suspended for a year without pay. wow, oh well I suppose he deserved it, the fans should have consequences as well.
MarilynMonroe
Man, that was crazy.
divinity_star
I fell asleep when the game was going on and my Dad told me all about it. I waited for espn and of course the showed it. I expected Rasheed Wallace to get in the action since he is already a loudmouth. He used to be on my team (Blazers) and we know all about him. But he looked like he was trying to seperate them. It seems unfair that they players are expected to have a high tolerance for abuse from people in the stands. I hope the fans are prosecuted. They deserve it just as much.
miss barnes
^^ i thought rasheed of all people would have been in it too
mizz_mithy
i saw that. that was wild. that was outrageous. the fans and the players need some help.
Groundhogs
That is just cool i have to more links that you can watch.

http://media.santoalt.com/101/pistons_pacers_brawl.rm

http://iris.nyit.edu/%7Eclau/nba.wmv
JlIaTMK
QUOTE(mirage @ Nov 20 2004, 4:53 PM)

thank u....

ben wallace and artest were aloud to have their little skedaddle.... but it was just pure wrong for artest to go up to an INNOCENT fan and shove him

i mean come on.... he smacked the wrong person _dry.gif

but anyways.... i was playing cards with my friends and i saw it right when it happened cuzzzzz im from Detroit :)
Statistik
Detroit is has alot of crazy people..if you guys didn't know mhm
jooleeah
thank u....

ben wallace and artest were aloud to have their little skedaddle.... but it was just pure wrong for artest to go up to an INNOCENT fan and shove him

i mean come on.... he smacked the wrong person 

but anyways.... i was playing cards with my friends and i saw it right when it happened cuzzzzz im from Detroit :)

Innocent? How can you say that? the fan's the one who threw a freaking beer bottle at him.

I totally agree.
Breaking_Park08
I find it funny almost...I mean...it sucks that first,fans would go as far as to throw things at the player and that the players would wigg out and start a brawl with the fans....but hey...For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
JlIaTMK
QUOTE(jooleeah @ Nov 23 2004, 7:00 PM)
Innocent? How can you say that? the fan's the one who threw a freaking beer bottle at him.

yes INNOCENT

if you didnt see for yourself

ARTEST hit a guy that didnt throw the beer bottle at him

the guy in the hat threw the beer bottle at him

now.... can u tell me how that is not innocent?
queen
QUOTE(JlIaTMK @ Nov 24 2004, 11:29 PM)
yes INNOCENT

if you didnt see for yourself

ARTEST hit a guy that didnt throw the beer bottle at him

the guy in the hat threw the beer bottle at him

now.... can u tell me how that is not innocent?

the reports on espn were mixed. some of them said artest hit the wrong guy, others said that artest knew which dude threw the beer bottle at him ;o
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.