Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bf probs
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
aznhunnie6o1
well me and my bf we're best friends before we started goin out.. im starting to fall out of love for him cause he flirts with my best friend and ive talked to him about this but all he does is get mad at me and say its bs. he doesnt treat me like how he treats his ex gfs.. when he was with them, he was like really sweet and didnt flirt with other girls or want hugs from other girls. now that hes goin out with me he thinks he can flirt and hug other girls.. ive also talked to him about this and he says he doesnt flirt and he says "what, i cant hug my friends now?!" and when i asked him for a hug when he was goin out with his ex he was like "i cant hug u, i have a gf"

im not sure if i shuld break up with him cause then id feel really bad (cause hes one of my best friends)... and im starting to like another guy too...

ive talked to one of my friends and she said to give him 2 weeks and see if he gets any better.. but i dunno... what should i do?
Oreo_bro
*enter the oreo, relationship advice giver, dun dun dun*

Frankly, asian sweetness, if you dont feel comfortable in the relationship, you might as well get out of it. There is no use in staying if your heart isnt into it. I say ask him why he flirts now but didnt when he was with his ex, if he makes up something say "please dont do it with me, it hurts my feelings", and give him the sad eyes routine.

Then give him a week, if he dont change, tell him your sorry but you dont feel that hes putting 100% into the relationship and break up. Better to do it now and be hurt a little, then do it later and be hurt a lot.

Hope things go better for you.
aznjammyjam
it would be rather ackward after havinga relationship with your best friend. like, you gotta think, will they still be your best friend afterwards?

i believe, in relationships where you fall for your closest friends, you risk losing friend for a lover. but its hard go back the other way.

if you do decide to "go your ways", you guys gotta decide if you wish to still become friends.

i would say, think about urself first.

thats just me though.... good luck
Oreo_bro
something you must rember though.

In all reality, your spouse is your best friend. simply because you can share anything and everything with them, share intimite moments, and you do things together, though its true that when best friends go out and end it, some break up, but its usually the fault of one of the parties making assumptions and doubting themselves, which is bad.

If you want to be friends if u break up, dont panick and make sure he relizes that this may be best.

good luck
x kRn s00shy
yeah, i agree wiff oreo_bro. u shood never go out wiff a boi if dey treat u lyke dat! even if hez ur best frend, he shood not treat u dat way n treat hiz ex-gf differently. just tell him dat ur gunna break ^ wiff him bekuz he woodnt act lyke a good boi frend but if u stil want 2 b hiz frend tell him dat u still want 2 b hiz frend do( in mie opinion, wut kIND of FREND iz DAT?!?!?!)
sheepy
thats hard; maybe u should tell him if this isnt working out; we're through.
dani41790
hmm well u really should tell your bf everything u posted here. if he gets mad and stuff then i think u should break up. also its kinda wrong to like another guy while ur in a relationship
LiLaZnGirL122
ummm break up wit him he doesnt like u....
kaka1204
well be mean n treat him like he treats u...flirt wib the guy u are starting to like and see how he likes it...hug other guys and stuff.. shifty.gif ...well u mite not want to be an ass and do taht...BUT that's wut i'd do if i were u _smile.gif
pympgangsta4real
Oreo, you're brilliant hah hah. I say all of us get together and collaborate on a book tongue.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif .
BoogythatBe
I take it you're still young, and if not- forgive me for assuming. lol But it seems you've put your all into it, you've talked to him about the things that bother you (which is always good, don't hide things that annoy you because then they just build up...) and he keeps blowing them off and continuing to do it anyway. He obviously has no respect for your wishes or any intent of paying attention to what you bring up. Let it go, let him go. Let the cards lay where they fall and keep in mind it's not the end of the world. flowers.gif
_sarcastic_
he shouldn't be treating you differently from his ex's well if you feel uncomfy or have doubts about this relationship i think you should just forget bout it (the relationship) yeah do what your friend says, give him about 1 or 2 weeks see if he changes. if not then just tell him, sorry the relationship isn't exactly working out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.