Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: YELLOWCARD!
Forums > Community Center > Music
Pages: 1, 2
STARBURST_4_M3
don't y00 ppL think yELL0wcaRD iz tight?! mai favorite song ish ... MiLES APART! wutz yo favorite song? biggrin.gif
miszkristinexox
please type normal.

i like 'view from heaven' and 'believe' oh and from their old album 'avondale'
ANG33ZY
Lolz. Yeauh, they're cool.
weirdness
i love yellowcard. biggrin.gif

my favorite songs are believe n empty apartment
christiee_nax
yellowcards one of the few bands out there who's actually good happy.gif
yummy_delight
i LOVE yellowcard. they're totally awesome.

and don't type like that or i'll kick you in the crotch. kthnx.
christiee_nax
QUOTE(yummy_delight @ Nov 11 2004, 7:02 PM)
and don't type like that or i'll kick you in the crotch. kthnx.

lol biggrin.gif
TheSilenceInDiction
First off...
Learn how to type, then get back on the internet.

Back on topic...
Older Albums > New album
I guess from the new one it'd have to be
'Back Home' and 'Only One'
autumn.
QUOTE(miszkristinexox @ Nov 11 2004, 6:01 PM)
please type normal.

i like 'view from heaven' and 'believe'

normally*

i don't like yc anymore.
PinkTrash
yeah breathing and empty apartment, theyre great.
silver-rain
eh, please write normally. and, yeah i love yellowcard. i like all their songs.
CrimsonArchangel
Like everyone is saying, type normally then we'll talk.

About Yellowcard, I like Believe, and some others that I can't think of right now.
lylbabyblooz
lol they`re okay. my favorite`s Ocean Avenue.
sharerol
Yellowcard's cool. I like all their songs. happy.gif
stephinika
yeah i like them. i really like only one. i went to their concert last month. biggrin.gif
EXPLO5ION
I love them. But i have yet to get their cd. mellow.gif Heh. Ill probably get them soon.

Empty apartment and heaven is awesome
imadorkabledxd
yea i like them
xcesx
Yellowcard rocks...hehehe..aww boo I cant choose a favorite song cuz I love the whole album lol..
Statistik
mhmm ocean avenue and only one ^^
gvoxford
gahh my sister is crazy for them. I'm not really into their new stuff but Inside Out's alright.
houjin_himo
yellowcard rocks my socks...! they're latest dvd just came out and its so funny! their music rocks...and they're having their concert here in two weeks at the palladium! yay _smile.gif
xnastyninjagrlx
I LUV LUV LUV EMPTY APARTMENT...omg i juss GOT into yellowcard cuz my friend's b/f is into it..but yah YC rocksss
lauren_x0_143
they are my favorite biggrin.gif went to their concert in october.. but um from their newest album i like only one and way away. from the older ones i like underdog, powder, avondale, rough draft, and drifting the best.
D1SMANTLED
you DO know that they had a cd before ocean avenue right? i like their older stuff more.. but the newer stuff is awesome too. happy.gif
BrooKie
i like the song 'Only One' when i first heard it. but soon, the radio killed it for me. and all the ppl who put that song the their xangas killed it too. it was everywhere. _dry.gif
Azarel
.. Ocean Avenue, but not for the sake of the song. I seriously love Ocean Avenue, the actual place in Carmel (even though the song wasn't based on it). It's gorgeous there.
br0ken smile
I like them
Tung
i dont like them. another poser band like GC or simple plan. but their lyrics are alright.
bright eyes
QUOTE(D1SMANTLED @ Jan 2 2005, 6:01 PM)
you DO know that they had a cd before ocean avenue right? i like their older stuff more.. but the newer stuff is awesome too. happy.gif

NO WAY ohmy.gif

Actually yeah, I did know haha. I bought 'One for the Kids' before 'Ocean Avenue'.

One for the Kids and their Underdog EP are a lot better in my opnion.

i dont like them. another poser band like GC or simple plan. but their lyrics are alright.

No, they're not really posers. GC and Simple Plan are, shall we say, posers because they call themselves punk. Yellowcard doesn't, they just play the music they write.

Now before all of you GC and SP fans attack, that's just what I heard..about them saying they are punk..don't attack me. i could be wrong. idk
SystemDamaged
I love them, one of my first favorite-favorite bands. I liked "Rock Star Land" Temebling" Star Struck" and "Avondale" from their older CDs. On their new one, I like "Way Away" "Empty Apartment" "Believe" and "Miles Apart". Good stuff man. Oh yea, I also liked "Gifts and Curses" on the SP2 soundtrack.
jr0h
omg before i go to hell please do not type like that again. ever. por favor. i beg you.

gosh you noobs just dont ever think before a posting a topic do you?

but if youre so desperate. yes i like yellowcard too. but im not huge on them. my favorite song is probably only one. even though its overplayed and im getting sick of it.
Jinjah
I like Ocean Avenue
inthemudhole
I used to like Yellowcard, but now they kind of annoy me.

I liked them before everyone spazzed about "Ocean Avenue" and all of that and such. >_>
PinkTrash
yeah, there was this faze through the last few months where I was completely annoyed of them.
and then I took them off my playlist when I decided to only listen to punk..
but Im thinking of putting them back on =]
kellyannie
QUOTE(Despise @ Jan 2 2005, 6:46 PM)
I used to like Yellowcard, but now they kind of annoy me.

I liked them before everyone spazzed about "Ocean Avenue" and all of that and such. >_>

yeah same here, they started to get annoying and played out. why does that always happen pinch.gif
RandomHero
My sister loves them but I could care less. =|
HelloSunshine
ooh! they're great!! haha i love "Only One" and 'Ocean Avenue"
KissMe2408
Love love love Yellow Card cool.gif I like Ocean Avenue....but lately their song Only One has been getting stuck in my head
cmgchica717
<33 Yellowcard is awesome. Fav songs would be empty apartment and life of a salesman
youdrivinmegrapes
yeah theyre awesome =]
PinkTrash
ahh reminded of how mainstream they are.
-hides-.
LiLrEbL365
theyre cool but i havent heard very many of their songs, but i like the ones i have heard.
angel-roh
I like "Ocean Avenue" and "Only one" But "only one" is the best song. It gives me the goosebumps in my arms and legs haha ^___^;; This song should be featured in a action movie. well sound great if it was in the action movie
xxslithr0atxx
I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEIR SONGSSSSS EVEN THE ONES THAT ARENT IN THEIR OCEAN AVENUE ALBUMMMMMMMMMMMM <33333333333

YES I LIKE MILES APART... THEY'RE SO AWESOME!!

the violin gets annoying sometimes though. _smile.gif
Shattered_Hope
I like Yellowcard..
maliitashun
They're too mainstream now. -_-
nightmare_o0oh
I think that they're just another band who'll be out or a while and them everyone will get tired of them. Such posers they are...they write and think they're cool just because some people like them. And I hate it how people are labelling them as punk. So sad...
D1SMANTLED
QUOTE(tungtwista @ Jan 2 2005, 7:13 PM)

umm... yellowcard's lyrics are good? laugh.gif

i find that funny!

no, really, to me, their lyrics are HORRIBLE compared to some bands out there right now... like brand new. they have the best lyrics ever.

oh and sorry for getting off topic. pinch.gif
colorful_mist
welll its PRETTY good but it doesnt ROCK~
FLIPxADDICTION
my favorite songs are

-gifts and curses
-rough draft
-powder
-october nights

their early songs are awesome tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.