Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Music.
Forums > Community Center > Music
Pages: 1, 2
YourLostTragedy
I was always wondering what kind of music my fellow CB members like. I like Emo Screamo Music like, From Autumn to Ashes, Emery, and Killswitch Engage. Which do you like? happy.gif
basick
this should be in entertainment (i always wanted to say that)... and rap
YourLostTragedy
QUOTE(Topheavy @ Nov 9 2004, 10:37 PM)
this should be in entertainment (i always wanted to say that)... and rap

Oh. Sorry dude.
dreamerOi
once again someone left out indie. -_-. well thats okay i voted for screamo. which is also great.
PinkTrash
emo screamo. <3
YourLostTragedy
Damn it. I knew I left something out. I like Indie too Chicka! I'm sorry. Is there any way I can change it? Sorry again. ermm.gif

dreamerOi: What is that song on your Xanga. I effing LOVE it!!! I'd love you forever if you gave me the link to it. It's beautiful. _smile.gif
dreamerOi
QUOTE(YourLostTragedy @ Nov 9 2004, 8:44 PM)
Damn it. I knew I left something out. I like Indie too Chicka! I'm sorry. Is there any way I can change it? Sorry again. ermm.gif

dreamerOi: What is that song on your Xanga. I effing LOVE it!!! I'd love you forever if you gave me the link to it. It's beautiful. _smile.gif

hahaa i dont know. i dont think you can change it. woo more power to indie music. &the song on my xanga is hellogoodbye - dear jamie...sincerely me. http://www.drivethrurecords.com/hellogoodb...sincerelyme.mp3 have fun with it _smile.gif
xxmzkrnpunkster4
hmm rock,metal,punk,and stuff like GC well actually juss GC i don like SP at all...
YourLostTragedy
QUOTE(xxmzkrnpunkster4 @ Nov 9 2004, 11:03 PM)
hmm rock,metal,punk,and stuff like GC well actually juss GC i don like SP at all...

I can't tell you like GC at all. tongue.gif Dork. <3 It's all good. Billy Martin is one sexy man, HAHA Elijah Wood is sexier. I'm completely OBSESSED with Elijah. Mmm.

Hey that Link Didn't work. _unsure.gif
stephinika
wow a lot...umm alternative, rock, r&b, hiphop, punk, some pop...i have a rather broad taste in music..

and shouldn't this be in entertainment? just saying.
dani41790
i love rock
sharerol
Er...mostly rock.

But there's already a topic like this in entertainment.
lolita kitty
Rap. Lots of perple have a problem with it but i'll admit i like it... Not necesarily the lyrics. But i like the beat and all. And there ARE a few rap songs with good meaning.

I also find latino music pretty cool...
tootsie_kiddo
metal is the way to go
TheSilenceInDiction
There's Emo.
Then there's Screamo - two different things.
Screamo is Hardcore/Metalcore and Emo merged together, hence the name.
Get it straight, n00bs.

I like SoCal Underground Punk, Post-Hardcore and Hardcore, many other types of Punk and some Industrial...whatever I find worthy of listening to.
In general, I'm mostly open to Rock and Electronica (D&B, Progressive, etc.)
A little J-Rock/Pop as well.
Weird addiction
gcharlotte kind,simple plan,new found glory,hehe,rock hell yeah,hip hop,i love it!!
scandalous_chic
inthemudhole
Uh.........
Mostly metal, rock, punk, ska.. some screamo is okay.. hardcore..
short_Stuff516
i like alternative the best, although i do occassionally listen to other stuff. i like pretty much everything except rap and country.
YourLostTragedy
QUOTE(MasteRxKiD @ Nov 10 2004, 5:36 AM)
There's Emo.
Then there's Screamo - two different things.
Screamo is Hardcore/Metalcore and Emo merged together, hence the name.
Get it straight, n00bs.

I like SoCal Underground Punk, Post-Hardcore and Hardcore, many other types of Punk and some Industrial...whatever I find worthy of listening to.
In general, I'm mostly open to Rock and Electronica (D&B, Progressive, etc.)
A little J-Rock/Pop as well.

Whoaa. Sorry for trying to make the list smaller. I know Screamo is Hardcore. But then Also.. there are EMO bands that scream (ie. Thrice, Emery). Would that not be EMO/Screamo? The boys that wear tight pants and keychains on they're back pocket. Are they not Hardcore AND Emo? The name EMO? That comes from Emotional. Screamo came after hun.
Hmm. Everyone could view it differently dude. Don't think you know everything.
And what's wrong with Noobs? Weren't you a noob once? _dry.gif
EddieV
emo and screamo, my personal favorites!
distortedMIND
I have a lot of tastes in music. My favorite out of the list is probably emo screamo.
TheSilenceInDiction
QUOTE(YourLostTragedy @ Nov 10 2004, 11:59 AM)
Whoaa. Sorry for trying to make the list smaller. I know Screamo is Hardcore. But then Also.. there are EMO bands that scream (ie. Thrice, Emery). Would that not be EMO/Screamo? The boys that wear tight pants and keychains on they're back pocket. Are they not Hardcore AND Emo? The name EMO? That comes from Emotional. Screamo came after hun.
Hmm. Everyone could view it differently dude. Don't think you know everything.
And what's wrong with Noobs? Weren't you a noob once?  _dry.gif

I see there still are people who get overly defensive and anal here.
  • Screamo is Hardcore AND Emo put together
  • Thrice is categorized as Post-Hardcore
  • I'm not talking about style, I'm talking about music category, 'Hun'
  • I know what Emo stands for. I'm not an idiot
I know people can view things differently (How any music can be seen as 'Emo', and so on) Never did I make any other point than correcting the first option in the poll, nor did I try to deem every opinion about music you have false. I was merely poiting out that Emo and Screamo are two different things.

You're anger towards the fact that you can be corrected needs to be controlled. You blew it out of proportion. Did I say that I was a f**king pro and extraordinarily enlightened in terms of music? No. Only corrected the genre names. BTW, I can admit that I was and maybe in a sense still a noob.

Pull out whatever is up your ass, calm down, and get over it.
weirdness
i liked indie, now im more into alternative n jap music [anime's fault tongue.gif ]
tweeak
"stuff like gc and simple plan"? that has a name: pop punk. punk if youre just that ignorant. annoying for everyone else.
indie and alternative mostly. with some other stuff, i guess
YourLostTragedy
QUOTE(MasteRxKiD @ Nov 10 2004, 6:31 PM)
I see there still are people who get overly defensive and anal here.
  • Screamo is Hardcore AND Emo put together
  • Thrice is categorized as Post-Hardcore
  • I'm not talking about style, I'm talking about music category, 'Hun'
  • I know what Emo stands for. I'm not an idiot
I know people can view things differently (How any music can be seen as 'Emo', and so on) Never did I make any other point than correcting the first option in the poll, nor did I try to deem every opinion about music you have false. I was merely poiting out that Emo and Screamo are two different things.

You're anger towards the fact that you can be corrected needs to be controlled. You blew it out of proportion. Did I say that I was a f**king pro and extraordinarily enlightened in terms of music? No. Only corrected the genre names. BTW, I can admit that I was and maybe in a sense still a noob.

Pull out whatever is up your ass, calm down, and get over it.

Okay. Guess your right. Sorry. ermm.gif
TheSilenceInDiction
QUOTE(YourLostTragedy @ Nov 10 2004, 4:43 PM)
Okay. Guess your right. Sorry. ermm.gif

Glad things are cool.
I respect your maturity.
I'll have to apologize for the 'n00b' comment though, to fulfill my end.
LiNHy POO
i have a few... rock, alternative, R&B, hip hop, some trance, pop, and rap. haha i basically listen to everything really.
YourLostTragedy
QUOTE(MasteRxKiD @ Nov 10 2004, 8:11 PM)
Glad things are cool.
I respect your maturity.
I'll have to apologize for the 'n00b' comment though, to fulfill my end.

Cool. That's good because you have great taste in music. And your quite the cutie. ohmy.gif
miszkristinexox
QUOTE(dreamerOi @ Nov 9 2004, 10:42 PM)
once again someone left out indie. -_-. well thats okay i voted for screamo. which is also great.

oh yes once again indie is missing. just like the last one.

emo/screamo
jambaJUICE
Err...
I guess out of your choices.. I'll choose "Alternative"
--
Don't even have Oldies up there. And like everyone else has already stated, "Indie"

And.. There are too many of these topics @.@
melface
Okay.. I'm just sick of people saying "Emo is short for emotional" or any other line like that.. I THINK WE ALL f**kING KNOW BY NOW THAT EMO STANDS FOR EMOTIONAL. So stop thinking you know everything about music just because you know what emo stands for...
waccoon
Emo iz emotionul, duh. ur fung stoopidz. im a reel rok n roler!
jambaJUICE
QUOTE(waccoon @ Nov 11 2004, 1:36 AM)
Emo iz emotionul, duh. ur fung stoopidz. im a reel rok n roler!

pssh.. if you`re going to do it. do it right. its *rawk tongue.gif
Flip-o-Matic
rap, r&b, dance are cool...
::LOUDLY WHISPERS J-POP::
tu sho
gosh thats a tuff one

im one of those weird guys who loves rap...

but i love metal too

oh and techno

huh.gif yes weird indeed..
miss barnes
i like rap AND r&b.
tinababy143
i listen to a variety of music..country, pop, rap..blah blah blah..i guess i mostly listen to pop and country tho
jr0h
i like all types of rock like..

rock/metal/emoscream/soft/punk
bballchick1
rap & r&b..good charlotte's ok but i really hate simple plan & yellowcard..all those annoying bands
smthngcrprategrl34
EMO/punk/ska/scremo
teeners4
i picked simple plan + gc just because they're my two favourite bands.

but i like pop, r &b , country, jazz, latino and everything else
kellyannie
from the list... emo/screamo
CloudUnionX
Metal. Lots and lots of metal. Everything from orchestral or electronic metal, to speed metal, murder metal, and black metal, plus more metal. And yes, some trance and techno too.

cool.gif
StanleyThePanda
xxmzkrnpunkster4 you have an awesome sig.

I voted emo screamo. just cause my favorite bands KINDA fall under that catagory more so than the other catagories
angel-roh
techno, trance, euro-trance,dance, pop, soft-rock
shortiiex
My favorite is R&B
tyedyefroggy
Hmmm thats interesting...haha. Well I like rock music. xD
LeSLiE
I like a lot of different types of music. Mostly, it's rock, alt, emo, and metal. Pretty much anything under the category of "Rock"
ApocalypseAelis
I like alternative, emo, and rock...but I voted for rock anyway...

You left out classical! sad.gif I like classical. I know it's weird, but I do.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.