Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eminem's album leaked.....
Forums > Community Center > Music
WTFwasIthinking
OH GOD... very very very disappointed....

OUT OF WHAT I'VE HEARD SO FAR, it's just terrible... nothing else I can say... he sings too much on it and the beat selection was very very bad.... he has a few DOPE ass muh'f*ckin' verses but most of the verses are average/not good/nuttin' special.... disappointed... one of the dopest songs I've heard is Ricky Ticky Tock and it didn't even make the album but that verse is SICK... he can still write dope verses but I don't think he gives a sh*t anymore cuz he's got money and he's not hungry anymore.... shiss gay....

I'm, now, officially, a EX big Em fan... shit's gay... F*CK ENCORE... IT'S TRASH!!!
xquizit
uh oh...

well, i'm sure his hardcore fans will still love it anyway. _dry.gif
Saeglopur
Yeah.. he is starting to sing.. whistling.gif
WTFwasIthinking
SHIT'S SO SO GAY... he sings on an entire track, TERRIBLY... the beat's gay too... and then he has another song where he raps with Triump the Insult Dogs voice the entire track... it's funny cuz he gets the accent down PERFECTLY but it's still ASS as hell... I can't believe he made some bullsh*t album like this.... I'm as big of an Eminem fan to live and respect EVERYTHING he's done... he's a lyrical mastermind when he's seriously trying but he honestly doesn't care anymore....

it's obvious.... I've heard everything Em's ever recorded and almost all of his recycled verses from radio show appearances but this is the end of the line... Mr. Mathers ain't gettin' any more of my money... damn, bullsh*t... like Royce da 5'9 said, "hip hop sucks..." at this moment (mainstream and most underground)... there's only a handful of guys I like now that consistently drop tracks... my favorite has just fell off and I won't support this nonsense... I hope he doesn't go platinum (of course he will) - I hope not
darkcoldplace
wow, never knew someone who loved eminem, what shame </3 lmfao
JlIaTMK
hes starting to piss me off....

i duno.... hes always so hostile and arrogant >_>
metabolic666
even tho I dont like the guy I'm sure his hardcore fans will like it.
lucky_clover
he's always making fun of or being so violent, creepin me out. i use to think it's just ok but now he's expressing way too much of his feelings out to the public. ::sign:: oh well, some people are just like that and i don't blame him at all.
EvraeMorbid
I used to be a big Em fan, but through out the years I've grown into better(in my opinion) music. I still think Em's music is hott. I haven't heard much from 'Encore' but I have a feeling he won't be making many more records, he's getting older. it's time for some fresh meat. As for him singing, he sings in 'Hailie's Song' on 'The Eminem Show' and I thought it was thew sweetest thing for his daughter, even if it was a bit out of key. Oh well, though. I never thought guys in bands needed to know how to sing, I always judged by lyrics and beat.
rivendell
QUOTE(Days Nearly Over @ Nov 3 2004, 6:48 PM)
Yeah.. he is starting to sing.. whistling.gif

But WHY!? Who is telling him he can sing?! pinch.gif
Jordan Inc.
yeah the beat sucks -.-
yummy_delight
wtf? he's a RAPPER...not a singer! psh well he's a millionaire anyways. he'll sell albums regardless of whether or not they're crap. he's just trying to branch out.

oh and on a sidebar, i'd appreciate it if you didn't use the word "gay" in a derogatory manner. i'm not gay, but there are people out there who would be offended by it. "sucks ass" would suffice.
tootsie_kiddo
i havnt heard any of the new songz from his album yet cuz the album is coming out here in japan nxt nxt week or sumthing. _dry.gif i wasnt planning on buying it anywayz
highly_evolved
i duno, that one song "mosh" isnt too bad.and he dsnt sing in it.. he just "raps with musical elements involved"
Weird addiction
i love him coz he's a GREAT singer
WTFwasIthinking
QUOTE(yummy_delight @ Nov 3 2004, 7:26 PM)
wtf? he's a RAPPER...not a singer! psh well he's a millionaire anyways. he'll sell albums regardless of whether or not they're crap. he's just trying to branch out.

oh and on a sidebar, i'd appreciate it if you didn't use the word "gay" in a derogatory manner. i'm not gay, but there are people out there who would be offended by it. "sucks ass" would suffice.

LMFAO... I think some people would take offense to "suck ass"... some people suck ass f'real and don't think there's anything wrong with it...

LMFAO... leave it alone... we'll use whatever terminology we feel assesses the issue... gay seems to be a word that does that well
mysticbreeze
Oh that's a dissapointment pinch.gif
imadorkabledxd
yea...it seems like he gave up a little.
basick
word i just got it yesterday and it really is wack. the only songs i like from the album are Ricky ticky tock and Like toy soldiers..
azn_r4pf4n
ehhh.. too bad, he's rich n-e wayz. theres no point on dissin him even if his album suxs. never heard it on the leak yet n-e wayz. ja rule is better.
jambaJUICE
What a shame. The money got to him _dry.gif
It`s probably still going to sell though.
queen
maybe he just wants to try different things. he's basically just experimenting with everything right now... the result won't always be great.
DrEaMgUy2K1
hes a rapper, not a dj , his lyrics are his main concentration, if u want beat go listen to 50 cent.

Eminem is still awesome ~_~
krnxswat
Dude.

You homophobic or something?
WTFwasIthinking
QUOTE(DrEaMgUy2K1 @ Nov 4 2004, 11:28 PM)
hes a rapper, not a dj , his lyrics are his main concentration, if u want beat go listen to 50 cent.

Eminem is still awesome ~_~

what the f*ck are you talkin' about? he produced the majority of the album... and his hooks suck on the album .... hooks are apart of song-writing/rapping/bein' a good MC... and his verses are garbage compared to what he used to spit... once again, though, he did have a few AMAZING verses on the album... but 70% of them were garbage/average/barely above average for the MC that goes by the name Eminem....

he's fallin' off in the aspect of he doesn't care anymore... if he tried, he still could kill it (obviously, he proved it too with songs like Ricky Ticky Tock, Like Toy Soldiers, and Yellow Brick Road)... those three songs are the best on the album... everything else is either TRASH or whatever...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.