Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Them Franchise Boyz- White Tee
Forums > Community Center > Music
XxtremeRickyX
I hurd that song "white Tee" by Them Franchise Boyz again ugghhhh I hate that song its so stupid what do yall think about this song.

"I slang in my white tee, I bang in my white, all in the club spittin game in my white tee, I bling in my white....." song is so dumb to me. I think songs like those make Rap look bad.
aznplayaz
haha my weird friend me comes to school he is "white gangsta" and hes all like i bling in my rainbow tee i was like you ain't blingin' in no tee lol hes weird and anyway i don't like that song
wayne
yup..

..in my white tee...

i hate that song...

lol...

yup...

theres 3 versions too..

white tee, black tee, and pink tee...

can u believe it?
Saeglopur
Oh.. it's a rap song.. no wonder I never heard of it. mellow.gif
xquizit
That song is terrible.
darkcoldplace
rofl, i dont like rap either, but if youd like to hear yelllow tee aka piss tee look it up on win mx or windows media player... zzz my server wont host it for now ill do that later
mizz_mithy
it's sooooo played out. i'm so sick of hearin that song. that's all i hear at school "i bang in my white" UGH I HATE THAT SONG!!! it's the worst song. they song is stupied. can't beleive theymade a song about a tshirt.
JlIaTMK
ugh *rolls eyes* that song is horrid

it makes my ears want to fall out

its so repititve
they have no talent whatsoever
mysticbreeze
That song is awful pinch.gif
imadorkabledxd
agreed...that song is so stupid!
tweeak
ive only heard like 3 seconds of it total (well, and an interpretation of it from this little white semi-british freshman in my spanish class...) but i definietly dont have an interest in hearing the whole thing. i dont even like much rap, so bleh
basick
ahaha the first time iheard that song i thought it had t be a joke... and i saw the video... so stupid
azn_r4pf4n
LOL!!!! man, i dont even overplay the song or listen to it. i only saw like the 1st minute of it and it lagged.. im lucky it lagged, i would've got addicted to that song. the lyrics r weird man.. theres white tee, black tee, and pink tee. 3 versions of it... too much. its like a way for those who aint gangsta wantin to b gangsta
ANG33ZY
Lol a song about White Tees. Good I haven't listened to it.
CloudUnionX
lmao, my friend makes fun and mocks that song all the time. xD
(him and me are both metal heads)
diezelbabygrl_xoxo
Actually, the song is sort of catchy. I kind of like it. rolleyes.gif But I LOVE the song Pink Tee. Have you heard it? It goes...

I look in fruity in my pink tee,
Weird in my pink tee,
People think that i go both ways in my pink tee,
I look sweet in my pink tee,
Funny in my pink tee,
Got a purple thong to go along with my pink tee,
No drawers with my pink tee,
Look lame in my pink tee,
Forget a female i get a man in my pink tee

This song is dissing Cam'ron... whistling.gif
xquizit
QUOTE(diezelbabygrl_xoxo @ Nov 5 2004, 4:09 PM)
Actually, the song is sort of catchy. I kind of like it. rolleyes.gif But I LOVE the song Pink Tee. Have you heard it? It goes...

Weird in my pink tee,
Funny in my pink tee,

ahahhaha, its about time somebody told that dude that his pink shirts arent' cute.
darkcoldplace
special thanks to diezelbabygrl_xoxo :D i see people all over my school who think pink tees are hot im like.. are you out of your fcuking mind..
pnai4eva
That white tee song scared the sh!t outta me just listening 2 it! I never listened to the pink tee song yet. Where can u listen 2 pink tee?
XxtremeRickyX
QUOTE(diezelbabygrl_xoxo @ Nov 5 2004, 3:09 PM)

Weird in my pink tee,
Funny in my pink tee,

ROFL oh shies I haven't heard the pink version still laughing about the lyrics
xpLiCitsmuRfette
oh man that song is sooo annoying o.o
miszkristinexox
that is the worst song ever, totally makes my head shirt.

i wanted to get a white tee and iron on ' i roll in my white tee ' or ' this is my white tee' to make fun of the song. * ahem i dont listen to rap thats why
Weird addiction
yeah,it aint bad,i heard it on my friends xanga
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.