Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: tupac vs kanye vs eminem
Forums > Community Center > Music
Statistik
Who's the greatest, best rapper of all-time? tupac, kanye, or eminem? i have to say tupac..R.I.P.
Saeglopur
As much as I've heard Tupac.. I've never heard any of his songs. mellow.gif
expoised
i think tupac is ..

but seriously dude... kanye west isn't really even on my top 5 list of best rappers. why are you just limiting it to those three.?
lucky_clover
between kayne and eminem i think.
LiLEthiopian
Tupac..it's pretty obvious. there's no competition. mellow.gif
dafunnybunny
kanye. i havent really heard anythin from tupac and i think eminem should die
jnukes
tupac fa sho...

R.I.P
racegirl24A
they all lose because rap sucks stubborn.gif
lylbabyblooz
ehh. Eminem.
highly_evolved
QUOTE(racegirl24A @ Oct 29 2004, 8:42 PM)
they all lose because rap sucks stubborn.gif

i agree
DaTru KataLYST
How DARE you make this topic!!!

Tupac is the SAVIOR of rap! And it was because of him that some universities offer Rap Study 101 (or w.e).

You can't compare him with anyone else!! mad.gif grrr you make me mad.
MasterNe0
Tupac. I would consider him godfather of rap in a way.
PinkTrash
SERIOUSLY. STOP WITH THE RAP. Not everyone likes it _dry.gif I dont, but Id say Tupac anyway :P
NiKECHiQ
QUOTE(PinkTrash @ Oct 29 2004, 8:20 PM)
SERIOUSLY. STOP WITH THE RAP. Not everyone likes it _dry.gif I dont, but Id say Tupac anyway :P

he could post whatever he wants besides its not spamming or anything. and its in the right forum.

anyways i think tupac ... r.i.p
azn_r4pf4n
Rest In Peace Tupac. Tupac is good, man... without him, eminem and kanye would'nt hav been here.
DrEaMgUy2K1
2pac is the father of rap haha......eminem is getting there...hes unique , and so is 2pac so , they are in classes of their own and way above the rest, as for kanye? hes nothing special
AngelicEyz00
Tupac, hands down huh.gif
wind&fire
tupac is good... but no one can throw rhymes like eminem
tootsie_kiddo
i dnt think i've ever heard of tupac's work... hehe. or mayb i hav, but i just dnt remember
queen
WOWWWWWWW ;o it's like no contest... haha. tupac, of course ;]

...some feel that eminem has what it takes to compare... well, he's close to it, but still not above ;]

...kanye's lyrics feel mediocre to me, but he's bringing us the new school, so let's just see how his art develops.
Weird addiction
Emin3m,he rocks like h3ll
distortedMIND
I think maybe Tupac would win. But Eminem would be really really really close.
ryfitaDF
Jimmy Urine is the best rapper ever.
mizz_mithy
tupac no doubt.
1--GIRL
Tupac of course.. I'm not into Rap, but why's Kanye on? He's not that good.. _dry.gif
xquizit
WTF @ Kanye??? He's been on the scene for less than a year. How can he already be dubbed the greatest?

Well, I would choose 2pac.
maliitashun
I wonder how many are saying Tupac because he`s dead. rolleyes.gif

I like Eminem better.. but more of his older songs than his newer ones.
Levy2k6
Eminem is better than Kanye but Kanye has some good songs.. Eminem has jsut been around more and has more hits and stuff..

TUPAC IS DEAD... he wasnt that good.. i bet you if he was still alive, he would have grown old and have stupid songs or something. E.O.D (End Of Discussion)
oregoncalistew
that's an easy one
it's 2pac for sure
he doesn't rap about the material items of life.

his song, thugz mansion, brought me hope.
queen
QUOTE(Levy2k6 @ Oct 31 2004, 11:50 AM)
TUPAC IS DEAD... he wasnt that good.. i bet you if he was still alive, he would have grown old and have stupid songs or something. E.O.D (End Of Discussion)

that's what makes him so great... he died at the peak of his carreer... he can't make another mistake 'cause he's dead, which is why he's still "great".
jambaJUICE
QUOTE(synkro @ Oct 31 2004, 5:33 PM)
that's what makes him so great... he died at the peak of his carreer... he can't make another mistake 'cause he's dead, which is why he's still "great".

Haha thats true.

But why is that Tupac is still making stuff?
I mean is Tupac dead, and Makavelli[sp?] living?
basick
QUOTE(Jason61992 @ Oct 29 2004, 3:08 PM)
Who's the greatest, best rapper of all-time? tupac, kanye, or eminem? i have to say tupac..R.I.P.

oh my god the dude that started this topic seriously needs to stfu. cause how you gonna make topics about rap when you dont know shit about it. lets see... you avatar is 50 Cent, your sig is fabolous. you are 12 years old and probably never heard anything before year 2000.

how the f*ck do you compare tupac with kanye west?
DaTru KataLYST
QUOTE(Topheavy @ Oct 31 2004, 6:04 PM)
oh my god the dude that started this topic seriously needs to stfu. cause how you gonna make topics about rap when you dont know shit about it. lets see... you avatar is 50 Cent, your sig is fabolous. you are 12 years old and probably never heard anything before year 2000.

how the f*ck do you compare tupac with kanye west?

I second this.
rx_azngirl
i don't really know tupac all that much my brother had kanye on cd and not that much of a fan of eminem [except for that song "just lose it"] so i would pick kanye
Jordan Inc.
kanye's good but he isnt THAT good
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.