Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Was Anyone else at...?
Forums > Community Center > Music
minorxthreat
Was anyone else at the Good Charlotte and Sum 41 concert tonight? - in Vancouver? -

I was. Don't like Good Charlotte, but I must say, they put on a pretty sweet concert. ^_^ It sucks that Sum didn't play.. Damn you lead singer who got sick. cry.gif

The opening band was pretty good.. Lola Ray i think they're called.. I want their CD now.. I loved their last song when the lead singer and the bass player looked like they were gonna make out. _smile.gif

I moshed. It was the first time I've ever moshed. I'll try to get pictures up soon of the bruises. Too bad we couldn't take pitcures.. sad.gif

Ahh. sorry if this doesn't make much sense.. im really hyper and high off the smoke fumes.

I almost got to crowd surf.. but who'd want to lift up a 183 pound chick??

Oh well. I had fun anyway. I gave the guitarist the middle finger and he gave it back. but he was smiling. so that was pretty awesome. and i almost got to touch the lead singer. lol.

....wheeeeeeeee happy.gif
jambaJUICE
I don't like GC either.
Nor did i go to this concert.

But i do like Lola Ray thumbsup.gif

EDIT

ohh yeah.. and i looked at ur xanga.. and.. Michelle Branch can be hot sauce.
But its dissappointing that shes marrying some old guy, and at one point dyed her ugly. sad.gif
1--GIRL
OH! A couple of my friends went there!! happy.gif I felt bad for GC.. the tickets didn't get sold out. blink.gif..and I thought it would be all gone by the first day. pinch.gif
christiee_nax
AWWWW WMAN! i wanted to go SO BAD!! but then could i go? noooooo... why? because my friends are all hip hoppers _dry.gif grrrr...
teeners4
I WAS AT THE CONCERT! haha i was in the mosh pit. front and center. surrounded by tall people haha~ so me + my friend got out. we were there for like the first whole band hahah~ im like wOOO MAKE OUT!

lola ray's lead singer is hot cool.gif

hehe did u stay after for autographs? i got joel + benjis! and i touched them too~ haha joel pointed at me cuz i ran past secuirty then when he pointed, secuirty blocked me _dry.gif

when they told me sum41 couldnt play i was going to leave! becuz i was more in for sum41 than gc. but then... gc played an awesome concert! and now im a converted fan *kinda*

haha i met this guy during da line up. he left becuz sum 41 didnt play wacko.gif
miszkristinexox
your shizniting me! LOLA RAY! THEY EFFING ROCK. gahh! oh yeah they opened up for gc because gc signed them. dur. lol.

oh man that sucks that sum 41 wasnt there.

my friends are going to the houston show.

11.22.2004 | Houston, TX @ Verizon Wireless Theater
(with Sum41 and Lola Ray
Pre-Sale 10/21/04
Tickets On-sale October 23rd)

one of them is probably getting her tickets already, shes a big fan.
sugarcultluver
QUOTE(minorxthreat @ Oct 23 2004, 1:27 AM)
Damn you lead singer who got sick. cry.gif

aww deryck was sick?? sad.gif i think i'm going to the GC/Sum show in Milwaukee!! biggrin.gif my mom's going to want to come cuz she likes good charlotte and sum 41 too lol. she likes the same music as me. _smile.gif
sharerol
Wow, I wish I could go. But sadly, I don't think I would be granted permission to. sad.gif
christiee_nax
_dry.gif pshht
Weird addiction
nope i wuznt
Saeglopur
LOLA RAY! <3 _smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.