Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone else excited about the start of the NBA?
Forums > Community Center > Music
xricebowlx
its ganna be tight! who do you guys root for? sacto for me
PinkTrash
err yeah, i <3ed sacto from the beginning. Im from toronto, so of course the raptors.. but they seem to be sucking badly and some shiz has been going on with vince and stuff.
jnukes
with all tha trading going on.. hell yea...
dfly112
boston celtics... payton and pierce... wonder how this combo will work..
someflipguy
I <33 the NBA...but lately I have been in the Baseball and Football scene! Go Yankees! haha...but i will probably get into the NBA sooner or later...
AngelicEyz00
Los Angeles Lakers mellow.gif
Streetbawler91
hey been gone for a while

but yea with all the tradin with the players like the other guy up there said it should be good...no more kobe and shaq...BEN WALLACE lol go detriot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dfly112
QUOTE(someflipguy @ Oct 19 2004, 10:45 AM)
I <33 the NBA...but lately I have been in the Baseball and Football scene! Go Yankees! haha...but i will probably get into the NBA sooner or later...

yankees suck.. they gonna lose AGAIN tonite... muhahahaha
indykid845
im a little anxious 2 see how da pacers will do this season. im gonna get a reggie miller jersey in case he retires this year, and a '72 george mcginnis jersey

i kno the magic r gonna be cold dis year, and da lakers arent gonna do so well (for once) biggrin.gif cool.gif showoff.gif
teenprincess
QUOTE(AngelicEyz00 @ Oct 19 2004, 12:03 PM)
Los Angeles Lakers mellow.gif

ditto
basick
WARRIORS IN 05'. f*cking laker bandwagoners... and we gon be good quote me. im excited because of montgomery and the new players. we did good the first two games of preseason... andre biedrins impessed me, and najara did too. playoff bound
azndreamer
Sacremento kings + LA Lakers - kobe happy.gif

I wonder how the lakers will do cuz they practically have a new team this year.
beachladiie
sixerss

iverson <333
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.