Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyone heard of the band hot hot heat before?
Forums > Community Center > Music
teeners4
i dont know i'm just listening to it. and i think they're really good. i love their song talk to me dance with me. although i think they're just a one hit wonder.
Saeglopur
^ pssh. one hit wonder? they have even more better songs. _smile.gif thumbsup.gif wink.gif happy.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif rolleyes.gif whistling.gif
imadorkabledxd
nope. any good?
PinkTrash
One hit wonders are no good >.<';
*playmate*
i havnt herd of it? is it anygood!
melface
I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE HOT HOT HEAT... you have... no idea.... =]

talk to me, dance with me... is just one of their good songs... they have other songs that are really good... Their newest cd is nothing like anything else they've put out... it's really weird and I probably only like one song off of it.

BUT I LOVE HOT HOT HEAT.

and... what about Bandages? I was listening to that song in my room and my mom's ex boyfriend's daughter's friend came in and said "oh that's that one song called bandages right?"... I was surprised. Must be MTV2.
Weird addiction
uhh!! who??
NYsmiLez
definetly not a one hit wonder.
how did u hear if "talk to me dance with me" and NOT "bandages"?
miszkristinexox
QUOTE(Days Nearly Over @ Oct 15 2004, 7:44 PM)
^ pssh. one hit wonder? they have even more better songs. _smile.gif thumbsup.gif wink.gif happy.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif rolleyes.gif whistling.gif

haha i know right! hot hot heat is amazing!
melface
I'm actually trying to find the perfect picture of them so i can make a layout =]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.