Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTF?!
Forums > Community Center > Music
Saeglopur
What is up with you guys bashing the new comers into popculture? Just because they aren't exactly your genre of music doesn't mean you guys could bash them. rolleyes.gif I mean I do it too.. but come on now, MULTIPLE topics on bashing them? Now that's just harsh. tongue.gif

I have no idea what I'm saying.. just wanted to rant. rolleyes.gif
yummy_delight
bashing isn't cool... but sometimes it's completely called for.
vehvih
I don't bash without any valid reason.
lilazneye10
i totally i agree i see more people verydai bashing on some one they dont lyke i mean just bacuase i dont lyke a certain kind of music i dunt go and bash it and for people who dont even try to give the music a chance and bash on it, is even worse
PinkTrash
mostly the newcomers come out with some single, which would piss most people off, but is catchy, so they get on mainstream first. its something they do.. to catch your attention. then, the next songs will probably be more serious for them.
RandomHero
I dont bash anyone. lol. Unless they deserve it..
basick
i never bashed any music... i dont say anything bad about something until i know as much about the music as the person that is praising it
inthemudhole
I don't really bash any music.
And if I do.. I at least state my reason. mellow.gif
highly_evolved
o man gimme a break we all bash and we all love it and we all know it
Saeglopur
^ I know we do.. but c`mon, multiple topics on the SAME person to bash on? laugh.gif
melface
Who do you have in mind, Kimmay?
lucky_clover
bashing? umm.... don't think so.
tweeak
but theyre just so bad...

i dont know who youre talking about...but people like ashlee simpson have no talent and deserve their bashing
MarilynMonroe
QUOTE(RandomHero @ Oct 15 2004, 11:37 PM)
I dont bash anyone. lol. Unless they deserve it..

Ditto. happy.gif
angel-roh
yeah bashing hilary duff it's a no-no
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.