Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Me HAving a [p a r t y]
Forums > Community Center > Music
p1nK_p0p
Ok. so im gonna have a party. and i need to know like, what good music to play, and, erm...lights (i want it to be dark) a good time, ummmm...food.
Its gonna be a boy girl dancing party. And...yeah...eeerm.

and any other ideas are good!

its gonna be on the 26th! =]
laugh.gif

...10 days... wacko.gif _unsure.gif blink.gif
angel-roh
techno songs !!!

goodies - ciara ft. petey pablo
PinkTrash
hmm for a dancing party, play hiphop. and club moosic.
jnukes
chips... and dip... =]

... 7 minutes of heaven, hhaha..

and yea, music. like.. dancing music like what umm.. sandi? said
milky_yumm
ooOoOoO0O0O00O0o0oHHHHHHHH! ME WANNA PARTY! YEAY! INVITE ME!!! Ok, so , ramones, NIRVANA, make all the people get you C.D.'s as your present (if its a b-day) and you can play that, so everyones happy...=]

OH, i wanna party
Doctor Soul
DARUDE'S "SANDSTORM"
fer sizzle!

try getting some good dance music like "hey mama" by the black eyed peas, "get it on the floor" by dmx, etc. thumbsup.gif
ThePrincessofTKD
QUOTE(p1nK_p0p @ Oct 14 2004, 10:11 PM)
Ok. so im gonna have a party. and i need to know like, what good music to play, and, erm...lights (i want it to be dark) a good time, ummmm...food.
Its gonna be a boy girl dancing party. And...yeah...eeerm.

and any other ideas are good!

its gonna be on the 26th! =]
laugh.gif

...10 days... wacko.gif _unsure.gif blink.gif

what`s your budget? isn`t there a limit? laugh.gif

just watch those shows that create awesome parties. haha! they always help.
lilazneye10
OMG you gotta play tootsie roll..lol every party i went to i heard tootsie rolll...just play hot music and have a god time
Froshy
QUOTE(lilazneye10 @ Oct 14 2004, 11:52 PM)
OMG you gotta play tootsie roll..lol every party i went to i heard tootsie rolll...just play hot music and have a god time

word. you can even have some people bring their own music so you can play music that everyone likes.
waccoon
Music? Nightwish + CoF.
Food? Quesedillas.
JasonAkAWolf
Um How much money do you have?
emrzz09
If you have money, you can hire a DJ. Or just get some music with good beats, something you can dance to. Food? hmm chips and dips, maybe like M&Ms or candy like that in bowls, tostitos and salsa, popcorn? Hmm, I dunno.
kantoaznboi
QUOTE(angel_roh @ Oct 14 2004, 10:17 PM)
techno songs !!!

goodies - ciara ft. petey pablo

o god, not my goodies, that song is so played out. they play it so daym much i;m getting sick of listening 2 it

i would say some dancing music, or watever kinda music ua nd ur friends r into

as 4 food, get like snack stuff, chips, cookies, drinks, etc.
Auktane
alright man here ya go

get some bomb ass foods ie. your usually chips and dips..get tons of snack...get a keg or hope someone at least will..then your party will b jumpin..as for music...you might want to be playing some crunk bass hittin music...say like usher - my boo...jking jking...something like Petey Pablo - Get On Dis Motorcycle feat. Bubba Sparxx..if you want to play Goodies, you might just close your party down..at least play the "remix"....get a lot of 12 oz soda...for those non-drinkers...mayb you can trick it up a bit...you gotta bring out the Karaoke machine...just in case all fails...but noone wouldnt care if you bring out the Keg...and remember...if all goes to plan, you'll be the man on the block...but remember get tons of trash bag, b/c you'll need em i hope your party goes good and stuff...take pictures...lol....

-kenny
wayne
chips

dip

sodas

tons of music (and i literally mean tons)

a big open room

girls

girls

girls

girls

girls i do adore....
someflipguy
hip hop is the best i think for getting the girlies to drop it like its hot!

beer and alcohol...okay you might not be old enough soda
lucky_clover
CIARA!! you have to have ciara as one of your music choices!!
eboarder2020
some songs:

Ludacris "Whats your fantasy" and "Stand Up"
NElly "hot in herr"
Sir mix alot "Baby got back"
PEtey Pablo "Freak a leak"
Houston - "I like that"
Joe Budden "Pump it up"

At our homecoming they played those songs and the dance floor was bumpin', and the dancing was lets just say "awesome" wink.gif .
Auktane
well..second..may i ask how old you are?..
angel-roh
play the song "goodies" - ciara and make all the girls dance to it... and make the guys drool haha i stole that idea from my friend christina haha shhh^^
IIO__oII
go TP houses. thats allways fun. :D
inthemudhole
Real music.
You know.
Like rock, heavy metal, punk, ska..
jambaJUICE
QUOTE(Auktane @ Oct 15 2004, 4:12 PM)
well..second..may i ask how old you are?..

yeah..

but im assuming ur... 11 - 14 ? so uhm, during the day, u shud be all litto kid yuhnoe?. .. like have a moon jumper, and shizz, and play the so-called "real music" then at NITE... bust out the hip hop mainstream jams that get so played out since u hear them every 30 mins on the radio happy.gif yet they still make u dance

AND MAKE SURE U HAVE IT ON A CD, AND HAVE A BOOMBOX OR SOMETHING TO PLAY IT IN.

and some of those songs wud include.. lose my breath, slow motion, goodies, 1.2 step, freak a leak, drop it like its hot, etc.

and the reason why u play the shizz that makes u dance at NITE, because it`ll be DARK, and it wudnt matter if the people cant dance happy.gif

and if all else fails... have lots of food *nods* and play all those horny little games. like where the girls pick a girl and a guy picks a guy and then the girl is the dominant one. or like nervous, which is where u touch them until they say nervous without actually touching "stuff"
eli5e
TRANCE =]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.