Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: font help PLEASE=)
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Wordpress Support > Wordpress Resolved Topics
Teesa
k well i used the big book of resources to get some fonts and i downloaded some..but how do i use them? like i dont see how..sorry if this ? is dumb..
apple.
Where do u want to use them..on photoshop ?
Cynthee
You mean you downloaded them onto your computer, but you don't know how to get them onto places like Microsoft Word and stuff, right? Then all you have to do is copy/cut them from whereever they are, go to Control Panel, find Fonts, and paste them there!

<3
apple.
QUOTE(Cynthee @ Oct 14 2004, 6:47 PM)
You mean you downloaded them onto your computer, but you don't know how to get them onto places like Microsoft Word and stuff, right? Then all you have to do is copy/cut them from whereever they are, go to Control Panel, find Fonts, and paste them there!

<3

*sigh You paste them into WINDOWS ..then go there..find em again..n ..copy again..n then PASTE into FONT
Teesa
yes Cynthee..thats what i want to do!. i copied where the font was from.and i am at the control panel..where do i go to paste the fonts?..sorryyy i cant find the fonts thing
apple.
QUOTE(bballbabiegrl @ Oct 14 2004, 6:51 PM)
yes Cynthee..thats what i want to do!. i copied where the font was from.and i am at the control panel..where do i go to paste the fonts?..sorryyy i cant find the fonts thing

Listen to me _unsure.gif
Ok..
Go disk ; C
Then windows..then...find font there..It is located there..
Teesa
^ oh SORRYYY..i didnt know you posted..sorryyy!!..ok im listening..so i go to control panel, disk c, then windows, then fonts..i think i did everything right, but when i click on windows, it says "these files are hidden"..maybe i did the wrong thing..sorry!
whomps
Isn't there a thing that says Show files?

Moved to Programming chat
lilazneye10
k simple when u sownloaded the fonts it wil show u the file move that file into any file that u will remember..then go to contral panel click on fonts then click file then insatll new font then browse for that file than lcick on that font file (name) and there...
it was hard for me too in the beginning
C.Lime.Jello.
If you're using XP, switch to Classic View before you do anything.\
(It makes it easier to find the font folder.)
And, I suggest you make another folder to store your fonts.
Like, in your documents. Because it makes it easier in the long run to find any fonts that might've gotten wiped from your programs.
swe3txprincesz
fownload your font(s) unzip them to a folder you'll remeber, go to your font folder copy the fonts from the folder you unzipped it in and paste it in your fonts folder
xscore
1] right click the folder, the click extract all
2] go to your control panel and go to your fonts folder
3] file-->install new font
hlall
ill make it easy... if your using winzip
just download
and unzip, but type in the directory path that itll unzip to as C:\Windows\Fonts and then click next and itll unzip into there

itll make life a hella lot easier
PinkTrash
go to C Files, Windows, fonts. drag your font file in there. pretty simple
Note
in order for you to paste them in "fonts" it'll have to look like a piece of paper with 2 ts on it. you can make it like that by copying the font document and pasting it on another foilder like desktop. then copy that and paste it on "fonts". click on the font and go to file>>install font. then click okay.
this shiz took me hours to figure out. wink.gif

::jerry::
Teesa
u guys are the best=) thx so much, i finally got it biggrin.gif
sweetxsimplicity
QUOTE(bballbabiegrl @ Oct 27 2004, 11:00 AM)
u guys are the best=) thx so much, i finally got it biggrin.gif

-Topic Closed-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.