Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: shark tale
Forums > Community Center > Music
faithin_felix
who here has watched it? i watched it and i didn't really like it. its worst than finding nemo. wasn't the movie i was expecting it to be.
AngelicEyz00
haha, i thought it was a funny movie, considering i didn't wanna watch it to begin with _smile.gif
NiKECHiQ
that movie was ohkae but finding nemo is a lil bit better
lilazneye10
Shark tale was a funnie movie mostly the end when christina aguilara and missy eliot started sing car wash ^^
LittlePatGod
i had a lot of fun watching it :D ........n u know that FELIX XD
xquizit
say hello to my little friends laugh.gif

that part was hilarious. i thought it was a cute movie. the only problem i had was all the "hip-hop" mannerisms...
TheSilenceInDiction
Haven't seen it...
...Do you think it would've gotten as much attention and ticket sales as it did without the celeb voice overs?
I don't. Finding Nemo all the way.
I wouldn't mind watching it though.
DrEaMgUy2K1
i wanna see it happy.gif
yeseulx3
i wanna watch it...
it looks pretty good ^ ^
MzShortieAlli
i saw it it looks cute haha i think it wasx missy eliot's fish looked exactly like her!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xPartyGrlDx
Shark Tale was funny...but i think Shrek & Finding Nemo are funnier happy.gif i like the song "Carwash" though
JasonAkAWolf
I haven't had the pleasure to watch it yet.
mizz_mithy
it was too funny. i thought i wasn't gonna like it but it was good.
lucky_clover
my friend who watched it told me that it was a cute movie so i want to see it.
apple.
I guess it's ok....
I watched it like second day when it came out..I think its not bad nor good. Ive seen better..I just like the way it is created ..its cute =]
faithin_felix
i posted taxi and shark tale and taxi post about the same time, so i guess shark tale is more popular, haha
Flaunted
i want to watch it just because. yea im bored. at first i thought this was a total rip off of finding nemo.
dfly112
its a kiddie movie... lets all b adults and see The Grudge!!
sharerol
I really wanna see it. But my friend saw it, and she said it was ok, but Finding Nemo was better.
xnastyninjagrlx
the movie was really cute..some parts were like "he he..." but lenny is sooo cuteee!!! However; I did't like it how they try to make it all "hip hopish"..it wasn't workin well..
SuPerSoPow1025
i saw it, it was pretty funny, i like those kinda movies, finding nemo, shark tale, the incredibles etc..^^
angel-roh
caps lock:

FINDING NEMO WAS BETTER THAN SHARK TALE! SHARK TALE WAS BORING!!
PinkTrash
It reminds me so much of finding nemo =/ I think it was really there because of the popularity of finding nemo..
milky_yumm
salw it. hated it.

actauly, i wasent really paying much attention, because i was too busy trying to make my shy friends hold hands...(aww, there SUCH A CUTE Cupple...even they broke up today...=[[)

yeah. bur from what i salw, i thought it was trying to be too finding nemo...<3
MasterNe0
Im still going to watch it even if it sounds bad. It a kid movie so not everyone will enjoy it.
emptyminded
QUOTE(MasteRxKiD @ Oct 14 2004, 3:34 AM)
Haven't seen it...
...Do you think it would've gotten as much attention and ticket sales as it did without the celeb voice overs?
I don't. Finding Nemo all the way.
I wouldn't mind watching it though.

I was wondering that too. But, I don't know. I can't bear to watch another fish movie. Too many famous people.
apple.
QUOTE(dfly112 @ Oct 14 2004, 6:30 PM)
its a kiddie movie... lets all b adults and see The Grudge!!

I wanna see that moviee so bad! whakaka..
Saeglopur
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Uhm, no. They need to put up more sophisticated jokes in that movie... but then again, it's like a kid movie?
sweetie_angel81092
I didn't watch that movie yet but I heard from the ppl saying that it is kool.......... isn't it? huh.gif
lhuvhurts
I wanna see it! i havnt seen it yet! People say that its a good movie!
AngelicEyz00
Sadly, I have never seen finding nemo mellow.gif

Not only do i not watch television, I don't watch movies either... heh _unsure.gif
hahasu
i saw it
i like finding nemo more than shark tale
Edele
I want to see it because it has Rene Zellwager and Angelina Jolie. Two of my favorite actresses. But I still have yet to see it.
imadorkabledxd
i heard it sucked?
stephinika
i saw it last week and i thought it was pretty cute so yeah. happy.gif animated movies rock.
rx_azngirl
haven't seen it yet
PinkTrash
nothng. can beat. finding nemo.
Weird addiction
havent watched it yet but it sounds fun!
Ashyo
OMG i really wanna See that.. it looks really good.. its suppose to be somewhat like finding nemo !!
1--GIRL
I don't really like it. Finding Nemo was better _smile.gif The movie was really predictable stubborn.gif
lilxroxy
the plots these days aren`t so good. :\

buh it was funny. thats good
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.