Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: michael jackson sewing eminem?
Forums > Community Center > Music
Statistik
Well my friend told me that michael jackson is sewing marshall mathers (eminem) for the just lose it video? seems that he's not joking but i agree with him..do any of u guys know?
xunsp0kenx
(i don't think thats how you spell "sewing" but eh..who cares//)

oh really? i didn't know..i have no idea, anyway.
lucky_clover
wow, that's so stupid. it's just a joke.... i don't like michael jackson..... lol. eminem is a good rapper and he's cool, why can't people just bend a little?
eli5e
SUING*
ryfitaDF
michael jackson was bankrupt, last time i checked

and if he sues eminem he also has to sue scary movie 3, south park, and every late night talk show host.
patrick004
^ You're correct but I do have to agree that the video was pretty harsh. shifty.gif
yeseulx3
mellow.gif
so... what if he sues eminem?
i don't see... the big deal here...
veve
learn to spell kiddo!
x____duckii
QUOTE(ryfitaDF @ Oct 12 2004, 4:46 PM)
and if he sues eminem he also has to sue scary movie 3, south park, and every late night talk show host.

I don't he saw any of that stuff, or else he'd sue all of the things you mentioned too.
jnukes
then bush has to sue jadakiss

"why did bush knock down tha towers"..

HE didn't reallly knock down tha towers..
distortedMIND
QUOTE(ryfitaDF @ Oct 12 2004, 3:46 PM)

Hahaha. laugh.gif So true, oh so true.

I never heard of any lawsuit, but I didn't think the song was THAT harsh. mellow.gif
basick
accually its true he is SUING eminem

quote from article
Michael Jackson will allegedly sue rapper Eminem over his new music video, which mocks the Thriller star.

The Just Lose It promo features Eminem dressed as Jackson, losing his cosmetically enhanced nose, jumping on a bed with young children, being vomited on by the real Eminem and dousing his flaming hair by sticking his head down a toilet.

Jackson has branded the video "disrespectful" and is determined to have it banned, reports Britain's Daily Sport newspaper.

"The Jackson family feels the video is demeaning and disrespectful. Michael is very displeased and doesn't want it shown," a Jackson spokesperson said.

A source close to the 46-year-old said, "The entire video is a send-up of Michael Jackson. Michael is very upset and is going crazy over it. Don't be surprised if he sues over this."

"He is moonwalking and has greasy hair. Eminem's hair catches on fire, just like Michael's did in the famous Pepsi commercial. He runs into a public toilet and douses the flames in a toilet."

also BET banned the video from its rotation as well...i double eminem is mad cause any publicity is good publicity
sugarcultluver
i havent seen that music video and dont want to, probably will see it anyways lol
PinkTrash
Well if MJs gonna go sue Eminem, I think a lot of people have the right to sue him too. =l
x emo screamo x
QUOTE(xunsp0kenx @ Oct 12 2004, 3:26 PM)
(i don't think thats how you spell "sewing" but eh..who cares//)

oh really? i didn't know..i have no idea, anyway.

actually he spelt sewing. like when you sew things together..lmao.

It's sued.

And no, I didn't hear that. lol. Seems funny though. Micheal Jackson won't win. wink.gif
Statistik
eminem should go die what he have done to the just lose it video..
imafreakinazn
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!
MICHAEL JACKSON SEWED EMINEM!!
poor eminem....i hope he isn't hurt by the horrible stitches.... ~.^
lilazneye10
WOW i didnt noe this realli michael jackson is sueing or sewing how eva u spell it eminem? But u gotta admitt the video was hilarious
jennifish
hah i dont kno aobut it =[. "he sewed" muahahah!!
xnastyninjagrlx
yah it's not fair that michael is only suing eminem..if he does he should sue every other TV show that has made fun of him...juss pretty lame...
MasterNe0
Yes. Michael Jackson Family is sueing Eminem for how he made fun of michael in the video. Even thought Eminem said sorry, they sueing him anyway.

The video shows Eminem hair go on fire which actually did happen to him.
nascarchick
I have watched the video.And i think its alright.M.J.needs to suck it up and stop crying like a little baby.I dont hear anybody else in the video complaining.Hes probally going broke and needs Eminem's money to survive.How pathedic can he be.
lookitskim
QUOTE(xnastyninjagrlx @ Oct 12 2004, 10:28 PM)
yah it's not fair that michael is only suing eminem..if he does he should sue every other TV show that has made fun of him...juss pretty lame...

Exactly, why is he only targeting Emenim? I have never seen the video.. but i bet it's not even that bad.. is it?

Through out the years.. so many shows and talk shows have been making fun of him.. but he never seem to do anything about it. erRr... I guess he needs money that bad..
Saeglopur
Don't you mean suing?

Come on guys, please provide a SOURCE, not your friend or anything.. A SOURCE!
lilazneye10
If michael jackson sued all the people who made fun of him if would be lyke 10 million people or more ...lol juss had to get that out of my mind
addictedtoxangie
michael jackson is such a wuss! i hate how he thinks everyone is against him. i mean if they're against you, go with the flow. besides, eminem is sooo freaking hot!
Statistik
dude who freaking cares if i spelled "suing" wrong..thats not the main issue here..the ISSUE is that eminem should get a punishment..he deserves it..and alot of people dont like him now..he makes great songs but horrible videos.
tweeak
no no no he said he wouldnt

and is he going to knit him a sweater? because i really dont know how you can sew someone. needles pulling thread usually dont have too much effect in the courtroom...i think suing wolud make much more sense
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.