Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which singer do u like the best?
Forums > Community Center > Music
sweetie_angel81092
wink.gif
PinkTrash
WHAT?! Whats with you people >.< in entertainment having polls including only pop singers >.<

Out of that list, Id say twins.
SeXyDeZZynSoCaL
i guess britney?? cos shes the only one i know other than hilary..and i dont like her..
pbear
in that list, Jay Chou.
swe3txprincesz
hilary duff
yeseulx3
umm i dont like any of them, but if i had to choose, i'd say britney.
PinkTrash
Hah. Omgz I just realized >.< Most chinese japanese asian kajfkasf people areeeeee pop singers :o
ShipuuShouken
ayumi hamasaki > all. britney doesnt even write her own music. pooh.gif
ive heard twins once.... but not really enough to judge her
lucky_clover
Miriam Yeung. i really like this singer!! i love her. she's such a good singer... yeah, cantonese.
christiee_nax
in all of those choices, i like jay chou the most. i dont know mandarin but he just sings so well. i love an jing the most. i dont know if thats the correct spelling
gigiopolis
QUOTE(christiee_nax @ Oct 12 2004, 4:58 PM)
in all of those choices, i like jay chou the most. i dont know mandarin but he just sings so well. i love an jing the most. i dont know if thats the correct spelling

Oh my god I love that song so frickin much...

By the way, your eye makeup is so cool. You look like Cleopatra (it's a good thing, haha).

I guess what I have to respond to this thread is...it's kind of limited. A lot of people at CreateBlog aren't from Hong Kong and don't know who those people are. As for your choice of Hong Kong singers...MIRIAM YEUNG? Come on. I really don't get her appeal. She's off-key like, all the time. Plus she's not exactly eye candy, if you know what I mean.

Joey Yung is the best singer out of all of those people there. She's not exactly eye candy either, but at least she can sing.

But I voted for Twins. I mean, you just can't not love them. =) And they're improving more and more with each album they make.
tweeak
the ones ive heard sing i dont like...
azn_r4pf4n
QUOTE(ShipuuShouken @ Oct 12 2004, 11:03 AM)
ayumi hamasaki > all. britney doesnt even write her own music. pooh.gif
ive heard twins once.... but not really enough to judge her

i agree.. but its all about ayumi, crystal kay, and utada. they own =) Never heard the twins b4. they look funny.
lilazneye10
well i onlli noe 2 people britney and hilary which im not big fans of but if i had to choose 1 i would chooase britney hilary such a fake -___-
vivieeeen
o_O

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

hm... the only two who can sing are prolly Jay Chou and Joey Yung..

and why on earth are Britney Spears and Hilary Duff's names up there huh!?
lylbabyblooz
from the list, Hilary Duff. =P
eunie04
jay chou, i like the music _smile.gif
Weird addiction
from the list britney spears cuz i dun know the rest except hilary...i like her but i prefer britney tho happy.gif
Nerotine
I've never even heard of any of the people on this poll bedies Brittany and Hillary,but oh well, maybe I;m just in a rock or something
weirdness
ayumi hamasaki ... wait is she the one who sang dearest? i forgot. but i like that song tho
phantomgreen
i havent heard of those other people but hilary and brittney....i like japanese singers and songs though.....like the pillows!!
dafunnybunny
out of the list, ayumi hamasaki. she has nice songs
teenprincess
QUOTE(dafunnybunny @ Nov 9 2004, 9:06 PM)
out of the list, ayumi hamasaki. she has nice songs

yea. she's the only other one i've heard of other than Britney Spears and Hillary Duff. And I don't like either of them. But ayumi hamasaki i do actually like.
dani41790
umm i dont like any of them
scleex88
i pick... eminem.
XxtremeRickyX
BoA don't really like her music but i like her. As for Ayu I like the trance mix of "Depend on you" and "Dearest" and that one other song I forgot. From that list would be Ayu but the main ones that I like aren't in that list.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.