Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: need help on this one japanese movie!!
Forums > Community Center > Music
angel-roh
i dont think there are not many japanese peoples here at createblog but anyone knows....

wat this movie called... i'll tell you the story...
there are like volume 1 and 2... and i'll tell you number 2...

he's this guy who knows this powers where he can make origamis into peoples...and basicially the story is about stopping the wolf to turn into a king? i think something like, like ruling the world... like if he has the sword and the power of the wolf's sister then he can rule the world. also his dad is evil that told his son, wolf to kill his sister and also the father of the wolf and the daughter killed the mother for both of them too. oh yeah and the wolf can play umm flute???? o dammit i forgot... im trying to remember.... and in the end, this guy is dancing around and saying these words and building a huge rock in the top of the mountain. and he looks like a woman dancing around, but then he reallie is a guy... he has long hair too... and there this guy who follow the long hair dood...^^;;

i hope i told out the the story...so anyone know the name...whoever finds out will receive a thank you banner from me muaha^^;; dont wry this aint no game... i JUST NEED A FREAKING HELP!
tweeak
well its not spirited away so i dont know..._dry.gif
angel-roh
it's not anime... it's a movie where real human characters are playing...

o i forgot to mention that the movie is like the old fashion way like long time ago in japan where they wear their traditional clothes =]
lucky_clover
i'm not sure but i've heard of it before.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.