Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the killers
Forums > Community Center > Music
Statistik
Anyone like the band "the killers?" i like their song and music video somebody told me
xxmzkrnpunkster4
yeah they're pretty good.i like the song "somebody told me" thats a good song.
x emo screamo x
I <333 The Killers! My best friend saw them in concert WITHOUT me and I got mad! lol. but yeah, I love 'em happy.gif
PinkTrash
I like them happy.gif but theyre not the kind of band where Id chase after their songs and stuff, I just like that one song really..
angel-roh
hmm no i dont like their songs...it's very annoying to me
tweeak
i love them! mr brightside is better
Heathasm
they are kind of cool but they are just in the beginning of a soon to be very annoying trend that includes the band modest mouse franz ferdinand von bondies etc
x emo screamo x
QUOTE(Heathasm @ Oct 10 2004, 5:20 PM)
they are kind of cool but they are just in the beginning of a soon to be very annoying trend that includes the band modest mouse franz ferdinand von bondies etc

I understand where you're coming from! lol. Now there's like 4 or 5 bands trying to bring back the 80's. _dry.gif But like I said The Killers are good! lol happy.gif
straightedge9
the killers are GREEEAT!! i love them.. and i dont think its an annoying trend.. i very much like it. its so much better than the rest of the violence and other shit thats going on in the rap/hip hop world.
rockstermonkey
I love the Killers...I think they are great. But some of the songs on their album, (hot Fuss) are so-so.
miszkristinexox
QUOTE(x emo screamo x @ Oct 10 2004, 5:33 PM)
I understand where you're coming from! lol. Now there's like 4 or 5 bands trying to bring back the 80's. _dry.gif But like I said The Killers are good! lol happy.gif

i like the whole 80s sound. eh i heard that song way back in may and i loved it, and it recently hit mtv now its blink.gif
SeXyDeZZynSoCaL
LOVE their CD..just bought it
x emo screamo x
QUOTE(miszkristinexox @ Oct 10 2004, 8:06 PM)
i like the whole 80s sound. eh i heard that song way back in may and i loved it, and it recently hit mtv now its blink.gif

No don't get me wrong, I like some 80's music, I'm just saying like 5 bands are are sounding the same at the moment. lol
NYsmiLez
QUOTE(Heathasm @ Oct 10 2004, 5:20 PM)

yea, i kno wat u mean.
my fave song from them is "mr. brightside"
i love the period of time wen i learn of new music. i hate the period of time (6 months later) wen mtv and everythign else plays catch up and then i have to listen to the songs from 6 months ago constantly all over again. it makes me bitter towards the bands. so now i avoid all music channels and radio. problem solved.
LiNHy POO
oo i love their new song! its funny! laugh.gif me and my dad sing along everytime it comes on the radio.
smthngcrprategrl34
i luv them! i like their song somebody told me and mr.brightside
Kathleen
Return of eighties music! BWAHAHAHAHA. I love it. I love The Killers. They're awesome. Is their CD as good as the single?
lucky_clover
yeah, i've heard of them and they're pretty good.
miszkristinexox
QUOTE(NYsmiLez @ Oct 10 2004, 8:45 PM)
i love the period of time wen i learn of new music. i hate the period of time (6 months later) wen mtv and everythign else plays catch up and then i have to listen to the songs from 6 months ago constantly all over again. it makes me bitter towards the bands. so now i avoid all music channels and radio. problem solved.

oh yeah we are so the same. i hate it when my brother is like 'oh yeah you know that song you listen to, its on the radio now.' gahhhhh! makes me go crazy. like the used and my chemical romance. now all my friends are like 'OMG did you hear that new band the used! OMG! OMG! THEY ARE SOO AWESOME! ' pinch.gif _dry.gif
mysticbreeze
I like their song "Somebody Told Me". I haven't heard their other songs but I'd probably like them. _smile.gif
tweeak
QUOTE(NYsmiLez @ Oct 10 2004, 8:45 PM)
yea, i kno wat u mean.
my fave song from them is "mr. brightside"

exactly, me too. especially when the sngs become excessively overplayed _dry.gif
iheartsimba
they are ok...i dont really like them much though
Saeglopur
HOLY CRAP! I LOVE THE KILLLLLERS!!!! throb.gif throb.gif

But yeah, I think they are awesome. thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.