Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: good charlotte...
Forums > Community Center > Music
AznKutie
I don't know a lot of people who like good charlotte...and I do. I was just wondering why you don't like them. Really...what do you think of the band?
sharerol
Uh....A lot of my friends like them. I don't necessarily love them or hate them. They're just one of the bands that I think are "ok-ish". But I do notice a lot of people here at cb dislike Good Charlotte. I don't really know why though. ermm.gif
x emo screamo x
You know what?

I know I've said I HATED them in the past, but they have some good hits.

Hold On being my favorite happy.gif
inthemudhole
I don't know.
They seem to think they're "punk" but in fact, they're really.. not..

I mean, yeah. They dress somewhat "punkish," but their music isn't exactly punk, so that doesn't make them punk.. yet they seem to think they are.. just bleh.. -_-

I just.. don't like them.
Not my style?
AznKutie
I don't know.
They seem to think they're "punk" but in fact, they're really.. not..

I mean, yeah. They dress somewhat "punkish," but their music isn't exactly punk, so that doesn't make them punk.. yet they seem to think they are.. just bleh.. -_-

If I really think about it, I somewhat get what ya mean. mellow.gif
1--GIRL
They're pretty cool. I wouldn't really call them punk either.. they sing more of a Rock/Pop type of genre. But I ono.
PinkTrash
Im not a fan of them or anything.. Their style is their style. I only like their song Predictable, it sounds decent x]
animelover4
im not really a big fan of good charlotte anymore..i listened to them too much that im kinda sick of them for now..but they have some good songs tho
angel-roh
their new song "unpredictable" is ok but then i dont reallie listen to rock bands these days... i listen to only japanese songs...well ayumi hamasaki has rock songs but i ONLY LIKE HER ROCK SONGS ONLY hehe
lucky_clover
i like them, i have there new album and it's pretty good... but at the same time..... they're more goths then they say 'punks'. so weird.
xxmzkrnpunkster4
their ok..i dont really like their new cd..i like their "the young and the hopeless" better...i dont listen to them much anymore so it doesnt really matter...after awhile u get kinda sik of them...
tweeak
they think theyre posers. but i wont get into that
iheartsimba
i don't not like them at all.
i don't really listen to them
but i dont really see reasons for people "hating" them and such.
me1issaaaa
idk, i'm not into the whole 'labeling' thing. they seem really cool if you were to meet them, and though their songs aren't "punk" like ppl try to compare it to or whatever, i like their stuff. it just has a cool feel to it i guess.
christiee_nax
i admit, i used to be a huge fan of goodcharlotte. lol. ahh those days _smile.gif .. those were the days 2 years ago when i first started getting into music that had more meaning. im not a huge fan anymore but i dont think good charlotte's sucks either. im hoping to go to their show with sum 41 on oct 20-something. and im hoping to buy their new record too.

but... billy is HOT! w00t.gif w00t.gif innocent.gif
Saeglopur
eh, they just sound..very popish. I admit I used to like them..
maia_dc
umm, i think they're okay. i mean, some of their songs are cool (hold on, boys and girls), but they get on my nerves just a touch. i mean, it really seems like they're just whining a lot of the time.
...but i just don't think they're hot. ^_^;;
christiee_nax
well here's an old pic of them anyways. this was taken for the first self-entitled record.

left to right - billy, benji, the old drummer, joel and paul
maia_dc
^true, definetly better looking than now...
all those tatooes are just a bit... erm, odd.
lilazneye10
luve good charlet!!
PinkTrash
QUOTE(angel_roh @ Oct 10 2004, 1:01 AM)
their new song "unpredictable" is ok but then i dont reallie listen to rock bands these days... i listen to only japanese songs...well ayumi hamasaki has rock songs but i ONLY LIKE HER ROCK SONGS ONLY hehe

rofl its predictable. yeah, there are so many songs called unpredictable and theyre all pop and stuff..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.