Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Freestylers and Raps
Forums > Community Center > Music
royalfreshness
I have a friend that likes to rap and here's a little song that he sorta "made" (aka he found this tune on the internet and recorded his little freestyle or whatever on it): http://home.comcast.net/~h_2hyper/Misc/shine.wav (if you like it and all then you can comment on his xanga too).

What do ya think?
jnukes
it was alright.. you can't really understand him.. and tha beat wasn't that good..
jambaJUICE
meh its okay.. i only caught every few word.. but im guessing that it has to do with this chick he digs. lol

hes got a nice voice tho happy.gif

*listens to it again*

*everybody wants to dance...*YO CHECK IT MIT IN THE BUILDING YEEUP UH HUH YEAH yeah i got ice the size of Colorado thang and im kinda having picky green lace for bling.. i said i got hot tracks but wut do it matter cuz girls want money and sumn sumn and i said i want a honey whos sumn is better chicks that mean so what do it matter nothin`. but sumn cuda had me fooled sumn sumn bend over as if u playin` pool (tongue.gif nice line.. nice line) and then again the chair broke in all the rooms ? got my homies all confused, i aint accuse u of nothin aint ACCUSE me of frontin`.. sumn sumn but first i gotta make u shine*everbody wants to dance..*

yeah i got close to it at least lol.
wind&fire
it was aite...
royalfreshness
...*YO CHECK IT MIT IN THE BUILDING YEEUP UH HUH YEAH yeah i got ice the size of Colorado thang and im kinda having picky green lace for bling.. i said i got hot tracks but wut do it matter cuz girls want money and sumn sumn and i said i want a honey whos sumn is better chicks that mean so what do it matter nothin`. but sumn cuda had me fooled sumn sumn bend over as if u playin` pool ( nice line.. nice line) and then again the chair broke in all the rooms ? got my homies all confused, i aint accuse u of nothin aint ACCUSE me of frontin`.. sumn sumn but first i gotta make u shine*everbody wants to dance..*

LOL! Yeav alot of is slurred... I'll ask him for the lyrics but the lines that I know is:
MIT.. it M.I C. lol

im kinda having picky green lace for bling I'm tryna have a pinky ring laced with bling

tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.