Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: blab it all out!
Forums > Community Center > Music
teeners4
omgosh good charlotte concert tickets were released two days ago. and now two days after they're sold out! yea me and my friends got it. well the 4 of us. the other 2 however couldnt get them! >.< and now i feel bad, because im not a big good charlotte fan! however my two friends that cant go now ARE! im more of a sum41 fan! which will be performing also!

yea pointless topic =\
DaTru KataLYST
according to The Seven Habits of Higly Effective People, you should sell yours to your friend. It's called an inter-human emotional deposit to the bank. ohmy.gif

I should stop sleep-listening to educational tapes!
x emo screamo x
QUOTE(atpx @ Oct 4 2004, 10:19 PM)
according to The Seven Habits of Higly Effective People, you should sell yours to your friend. It's called an inter-human emotional deposit to the bank.  ohmy.gif

I should stop sleep-listening to educational tapes!

lmao.

I personally don't really like Good charlotte. If you wanna make your friends happy give the the tickets. Sell them. whatever. lol
shortvi3tlaydee
if they are that big of gc fans then sell them either way youll alwayz be happy either go to concert or get some $$
WhiteLotus*
I wanna see G.C....Sell me the tickets!
xtremeliquid
Haha...nice.
SarahxJoy
Wow, I thought this topic was supposed to be pointless, and yet people are replying to what teeners_15 said. mellow.gif

Anywho, here's my blab:

NICKERSKWIBBLES!!!

flowers.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.