Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mest
Forums > Community Center > Music
nyctophiliac
I don't think there were any topics like this so umm yeah...Does anyone like the band Mest? I like the songs: Cadillac, Lost Broken Confused, and Jaded. Mest rox!
throb.gif Steph

WOO HOO MY 1000TH POST!
xtremeliquid
Yeah...there good.
WhiteLotus*
My friend listens to them. She says they're so awesome. I gotta check them out one of these days...
Surfs_in_Cali
MEST is awesome...JADED/BROKEN GLbutt/DRAWING BOARD (old cd)
Foolish Heart
MEST IS THE BESTERESTEST [Yes that's a word, in my world xD Hey that rhymes! *Humms*] BAND EVER!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!
distortedMIND
My friend likes them too. They're cool. happy.gif
tootsie_kiddo
i lyk em biggrin.gif
x emo screamo x
QUOTE(CuTeSEXYnHOT @ Oct 3 2004, 7:52 PM)
I don't think there were any topics like this so umm yeah...Does anyone like the band Mest? I like the songs: Cadillac, Lost Broken Confused, and Jaded. Mest rox!
throb.gif Steph

WOO HOO MY 1000TH POST!

Oh! MEST! Ahh! I don't LOVE MEST, but they are pretty good! I like Rooftops, Jaded, and Lost, Broke, Confused. happy.gif
FreeStickers
the only song I've heard by them is Jaded. I guess it's ok.
lucky_clover
lost, broken, confused is the best song ever!!!!!!!!!!
jambaJUICE
QUOTE(tootsie_kiddo @ Oct 4 2004, 8:57 AM)
i lyk em biggrin.gif

happy.gif
angel-roh
mest...mest...mest..mest..... hmm never heard of them... heh all i think is mashed potato in my mind... >.<;; ack my head hurts >.<;; anyways i dont reallie like rock bands...well depends on my mood haha
sugarcultluver
yep, mest is cool.
x emo screamo x
OH DUDE! THEY'RE IN SAN DIEGO TONIGHT! lol. I wanna go to their show! But my mom said i can't! GRR stubborn.gif pinch.gif
tweeak
yeah, mests alright. i have sticker of mest. i like the sticker better than their music though
Drawingboard666
QUOTE(my_papaya @ Oct 9 2004, 11:49 AM)
yeah, mests alright. i have sticker of mest. i like the sticker better than their music though

LOL haha thats so funny.
(hince my sn)
drawingboard is a song of theirs.
x emo screamo x
QUOTE(my_papaya @ Oct 9 2004, 11:49 AM)

LMAO.

And Jere's cute happy.gif lol

But you gotta admit, they have talent? lol. I actually like them. If you were comparing Good charlotte and MEST I'd pick mest anyday! LOL
xxmzkrnpunkster4
i never heard of them whistling.gif
NYsmiLez
yea, theyre good . i dont love them tho. i saw them back in october '03 with so.co and GC.. GOOD show. anyway my fave songs from them are "burning bridges" and "walking on broken glass". they're like gone now tho? wat happened? they should come out with a new album and tour with GC againn =D
christiee_nax
theyre cool. not a big fan because they sound like tons of other bands but theyre cool
smthngcrprategrl34
i like mest. tony is hott! hehe
Kathleen
Um...they're Good Charlotte wannabes. mellow.gif Both of them suck.
cutandbleeding4you
love them. totally connect with their music. can't wait for their next cd. i like using short sentences. ha ha. oh, i'm listening to them right now. mazing! chance of a lifetime. i love this cd.
D1SMANTLED
QUOTE(Kathleen @ Oct 11 2004, 12:43 AM)
Um...they're Good Charlotte wannabes. mellow.gif Both of them suck.

DITTO BIATCH. and when i cuss, that means i sincerely mean it. laugh.gif
LeSLiE
Mest is awesome. My favorite song is Jaded
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.