Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: alicia keys...
Forums > Community Center > Music
eggscezz
alicia keys is coming to the philippines! yay! she'll have a concert on oct 9.. wish i have someone to come with me.. coz my mom wont allow me to go unless someone's coming with me... how can i convince my mom to allow me to go to the concert?? someone please help me...
whomps
No one can come with you?
eggscezz
umm... yeah.. coz everyone's busy.... i must find someone to come with me!! there's no way im gonna miss that concert!!! stubborn.gif
whomps
They're busy enough to miss an Alicia Keys concert?! Well how old are you? Maybe you can convince your mom that you're old enough to go out by yourself.. Though I don't think it would be fun going to a concert alone..
eggscezz
im 16.. and damn! im not allowed to go to a concert! and i know my mom's reason is gay! sheeeeshh.. stubborn.gif
whomps
QUOTE(eggscezz @ Oct 3 2004, 4:01 AM)
im 16.. and damn! im not allowed to go to a concert! and i know my mom's reason is gay! sheeeeshh.. stubborn.gif

You could offer to pay for your friends' ticket, haha XD Then maybe they'd wanna come?

Or you could lie to your mom. Wow I need sleep.
eggscezz
it's too damn expensive.. even i couldnt afford one.. i just borrowed money from my sister...
yeseulx3
i'll go with you _smile.gif lmao...
queen
if i was in pi, i'd go ;x
lookitskim
Moved to Entertainment
Saeglopur
Yeah.. but think of it in the brightside..

Alicia appreciates the effort you're making.
stephinika
QUOTE(Days Nearly Over @ Oct 3 2004, 10:58 AM)
Yeah.. but think of it in the brightside..

Alicia appreciates the effort you're making.

yeah no kidding. happy.gif and i'd go with you if i was there!! but umm try all and any of your friends again? how could they pbutt up that opportunity!
nyctophiliac
that's really cool...just beg and eventually she'll let you
throb.gif Steph
s0emotionalx3
ALL your friends are too busy to miss an alicia keys concert? huh.gif
azn_r4pf4n
just get ur mom to come wit u, or a family member, or a close friend, whoever ur mom thinks she can trust.
1--GIRL
just get ur mom to come wit u, or a family member, or a close friend, whoever ur mom thinks she can trust.

Yeah.. but I wouldn't go with my Mom tho, she likes Madonna and Celine Dion instead and it would be kind of embarbutting. wink.gif I don't think ALL your friends are really that busy to miss out on something like a concert
x emo screamo x
QUOTE(CuTeSEXYnHOT @ Oct 3 2004, 1:28 PM)
that's really cool...just beg and eventually she'll let you
throb.gif Steph

That's what I did to my mom so I can go see Green Day next month xD I begged and begged until finally she said yes. lol.

Maybe your mom will do the same? xP lol
magnificentmike
thats pretty cool that alicias coming to the philippines, bummer that i dont live there..
eli5e
cool!
ThePrincessofTKD
geeze....get all your girlfriends. i mean...i see too many groupies in uniforms when i went to the philippines last summer. geeze...my parents are paranoid when it comes to me going out. and i thought in the philippines...it`s all about freedom because transportation, usually, wouldn`t be a problem.

i don`t know. how about convincing your dad? or make your mom listen to alicia keys. or tell her it`s a once in a lifetime thing.

and isn`t it kinda late to get tickets?
shortee_
ooh i would wnat to goo too but i'm not htere =/ poopie..try convincing ur friends or some one u know to go with you...well gl with the convincing.
someflipguy
I would so go with you!!! Call my uncles and cousins that live in the PI Im sure they would go with you...hehe!! But, yup I would so go if I was there...grrrr at myself for not being there...haha
eggscezz
im trying to convince my friends to go to the concert... i called up the ticketing office and they told me that they still have tickets.. wish i could go.. wish me luck guys... _smile.gif
xquizit
Hope you have fun and find someone to go with. I've been to an Alicia Keys concert already and believe me, the girl can rock a show! You won't wanna miss it!
imadorkabledxd
pay for someone's ticket =P
lucky_clover
awsome!!! i so want to go to one of her concerts, she's awsome!
jambaJUICE
i was supposed to go to the PI next week for 2 weeks.. but i cudnt go cuz of school.. _dry.gif
pnai4eva
OMG!! I wish i were in Phillipines right now! I luv Alicia Keys.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.