Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: whoa
Forums > Community Center > Music
sugarcultluver
my mom just told me nick lachey and jessica simpson are getting divorced. my mom said she heard it on the radio. blink.gif ohmy.gif
LiLEthiopian
are you serious??..so that means..no more Newlyweds??.. ohmy.gif

thats the kinda show i hate to love..it just keeps me so entertained.
miszkristinexox
i heard that they were having marriage problems a while back, but i didnt know that they were getting divorced. oh man they were such a perfect couple.
mony0407
if thats true thats so sad!!!! but newlyweds was on its last season anyways i heard because they were no longer "newlyweds" iouno tho
TheSilenceInDiction
Ah, he finally realized what he had gotten himself into.
nyctophiliac
woah that's scary...they were s0o perfect together! cry.gif
throb.gif Steph
xiNxlOvexO4
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
Are you serious?! I don't think I'll believe that .. I still think they're still together
MasterNe0
I haven't heard that yet. Maybe it a rumor. They look like a happy couple and almost their current career is based on their marriage.
ohBrian
id return my basic cable channels if the rumor is true.. coz that mean there would be no point of me watching a TV haha
Kathleen
Nah. It'd be like...everywhere...blink.gif
imafreakinazn
Nah. It'd be like...everywhere...blink.gif

yeah. people juss make that stuff up cuz they're jealous that they can't be fabulous.
xx angelbabu xx
hmm.. why am i not surprised to hear that?
sugarcultluver
QUOTE(MasterNe0 @ Sep 30 2004, 6:07 PM)
I haven't heard that yet. Maybe it a rumor.

thats what i was thinking too. they were a really good couple happy.gif
Saeglopur
Why would they? Why should they?

1. They are such a cute couple.
2. They are making money out of that marriage.. check that out, getting married to someone you love and getting money for it. cool.gif
x emo screamo x
QUOTE(MasteRxKiD @ Sep 30 2004, 5:09 PM)

LMAO.

haha. I was thinking the same thing...

But one question. IF they did divorce then wouldn't MTV have told us about it too blink.gif lol. I'm not sure but yeaa...lol
WhiteLotus*
wow! really? HOW SAD. I dont believe it...
divinity_star
You can never be to sure of what you hear in the media. I did see a report of it though. Here: http://imdb.com/news/wenn/2004-09-30

It's in the middle.
Heathasm
im not surprised. jessica has the most beautiful body but how could you live with some one soo stupid lazy and spoiled to no ends -_-' laugh.gif he got his sex now its time to leave
jennifish
yea i heard it too!!
xtremeliquid
I haven't heard anything.
lucky_clover
that's a lie... they're not getting divorced... THEY CAN'T GET DIVORCED!
imadorkabledxd
really? i never heard anything about it. but i heard nick was jealous that jessica was more successful than her
inthemudhole
Ohh.

Darn?
muffin dude 292
Well In US weekley magazine they said everything that they are getting divorced is a lie.
jnukes
QUOTE(MasteRxKiD @ Sep 30 2004, 2:09 PM)

LOL DUDE. HAHA.. that's funny i was kinda thinkin that
distortedMIND
I think it's just a rumor. I never heard about it though. huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.