Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: asian pop music
Forums > Community Center > Music
lanbexx
does anybody know of links to asian pop/music. I cant seem to find very many online. also tell me what language its in
The_Returner
japanese music different kinds of types of music Japanese Music
nyctophiliac
i don't listen to asian music...but you could probably just try googling it wink.gif
throb.gif Steph
TheSilenceInDiction
If you're new to asian music, I suggest you maybe start off with Boa and Ayumi Hamasaki. I prefer J-Pop over any other asian pop music, and J-Rock over any other type of asian music.

And find the music yourself. It shouldn't be that hard.
TrannieL
Solid07.net or Cjkpop.net :)

- Tran -
x emo screamo x
QUOTE(CuTeSEXYnHOT @ Sep 30 2004, 5:17 PM)
i don't listen to asian music...but you could probably just try googling it wink.gif
Steph

Ha, that's what I was going to suggest

x33

throb.gif Kayla
vivieeeen
QUOTE(JL14 @ Sep 30 2004, 4:59 PM)
download "otso otso"
itll grow on you i promise

biggrin.gif hahaha nooooooOOOOOO

hm... ever been to metroradio.com.hk? (oh.. the entire site is chinese so.. yea)
IIO__oII
if youre korean... [i dont think you are?]
http://www.xanga.com/krn_music
wind&fire
omfg i love KPOP!!!!! listen to shinhwa!!! i sooo want their new cd!!!
or if u want JPOP d/ld Utada Hikaru
lucky_clover
hmmm.... go to www.singingfish.com to look up the asian pop music you want..... my sister does that all the time.
imadorkabledxd
www.boxup.com to sample chinese music. and if u wanna dl, u have to make an account for mikemike.com..i think u have to pay for mikemike.com. not sure.
jooleeah
imadorkabledxd Posted on Oct 1 2004, 5:00 PM
  www.boxup.com to sample chinese music. and if u wanna dl, u have to make an account for mikemike.com..i think u have to pay for mikemike.com. not sure.

i don't think boxup works anymore, cause when i tried listening to the music, it wouldn't let me.
lisaaaaaaa
nanokiero.com

it was REALLLLLY good before they remodeled it cuz it got hacked.....u can also try

downloads.nanokiero.com .....
Chaos13
The best thing to do is go to the specific place and buy the cd there! thats what i do. I dont download much thats why! i rather have the whole album/cd.

use kazaa or imesh! w/e u use!
conster
www.boxou.com

but u need to knoe how to read chinese =)
ThePrincessofTKD
http://s3.invisionfree.com/MCr3ations/inde...p?showtopic=646

^^kpop. [you can also download music vids & plenty more. just keep looking around there. and don`t forget to join!]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.