Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MJ or Landon?
Forums > Community Center > Music
xomzcutenessxo
The Real World Philadelphia is so good so far who do u guys think is hotter MJ or Landon....i think LANDON IS GOREGEUS
mony0407
well MJ has a HOTT body but his face isnt that hott and Landon has a HOTT body but the same thing with his face. and both their hair is just a little too curly for me.. personally i think niether or them are too great
inquisitive_
MJ has a great body but Landon's face looks a little better than his. Something about Landon's smile is really cute.
nyctophiliac
both of them aren't too great but if i had to pick one...i'd pick MJ cuz he's `alright`
throb.gif Steph
lucky_clover
hmm.... not sure... they're both ok.
aznplayaz
me personally im a guy i thiink none of them are hot lol
Statistik
KARONO
Eternally_Yours
i think landon's really really cute. i like guys with curly hair, but landon's and mj's are a bit too curly. but landon's still extremely cute.
royalfreshness
Landon!!
song_gurl
ok....mj is pretty hott and landon is pretty hott!!lol i like their hair cuz the curly hair is soo cute!! and mj does have a nice bod but landon's smile is sooo gorgeous biggrin.gif
PinkTrash
I dont know this show >.<
Expresseggroll
HHahahaah!

I'm watching it right now. (rerun)

I think the younger one is "better". The guy that sleeps with that white girl. The 26 year old is cool, but not pimping status as much as the other guy with the big black star tatoo on his back~ LOL
basick
sarah (i think thats her name) from tampa is hotter
HUNNNAY
BOTH
Auktane
QUOTE(Topheavy @ Oct 16 2004, 9:00 PM)
sarah (i think thats her name) from tampa is hotter

hahha...dude shes totally beggin for sex...but yeah shes good lookin... shifty.gif
imadorkabledxd
mj
sugarcultluver
Landon is from wisconsin like me...and I think he's cute too. MJ is ok.
SarahxJoy
Landon all the way. _smile.gif
LiLaZnGirL122
Mj is hoter!! wait Landon isnt da gay 1 rite haha its da other american 1 rite?
basick
willy and karamo are the gay guys
Statistik
karomo isnt gay..but willie is
basick
QUOTE(Jason61992 @ Oct 17 2004, 9:10 PM)
karomo isnt gay..but willie is

uhh... yeah karamo is gay...it was revealed in the 1st episode
jk9286
I dont like either of them because they both look a lil too boyish, but if i had to choose, i'd go with Landon.
basick
ok jason if you didnt think karamo was gay watch the new episode... mad graphic... nasty
emrzz09
they both have HOT HOT HOT bodies, but Landon is absolutely gorgeous!! _smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.