Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: tell us your weirdest period stories =x
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
Pages: 1, 2
gigiopolis
Here you can tell the world your weirdest period stories!! Whether it's about what happened the day you first got your period, or a really embarassing moment related to the menstral system, post them! Make us laugh, make us cringe. =)

And if this has been made into a topic before, feel free to close it. I won't be mad =).
xox Qt LuVZ xox
Um, yeah. I think there has been lots of topics like this before... try using the search button to look before you create a topic.

Ehh, I don't have one, nothing embarassing or funny... thankfully happy.gif
nlgrl
i dun have one that neone knos about^^
someflipguy
This is not about me but this one girl that was in my ROTC class back in the day..like 4 years ago!

But, we were doing drills and stuff and she got called up to the front to do some marches and she had a rather big booty so we all noticed her butt. While she was marching we saw a spot on her pants near the crouch and it started to get bigger and bigger, it was spreading like a dang dicease. I was like whoa! I really felt bad for her, but inside I was laughing so hard. Some chick told her about it, after she finished marching and she sat there the whole period and when the class was over she made sure that she was the last one to leave...
Weird addiction
lol ^thats funny...well mine was last year,i wuz in class and i got stained and only my friend noticed and i had to clean the chair...eww...
dfly112
there wuz dis one time i sat behind this grl.. i guess she wuz havin her period cuz her pants which were white were turnin red... maddd grossssssss pinch.gif
nyctophiliac
i think there was a topic like this...
DittotoAnne18
QUOTE(CuTeSEXYnHOT @ Sep 23 2004, 3:09 PM)
i think there was a topic like this...

hmm you know those porta pottys on the street in paris..well..thats where i got my first period! Ahh it was scary!
inthemudhole
Yeah. There were a few of these topics before.. =X

I don't have any stories.
x3chrissyx3
My first day of High School, I was wearing jeans, and white shoes, basically, I was sitting on my shoe, and when I took it out, my shoe was COVERED in blood - and then, for my gym class that day, we all had to sit on the bleachers, and I leaked onto the bleachers, well anyway, I got up, and I couldn't clean it, so this guy sat on it, and then when he got up he had a little wet blood on there whistling.gif

I have many embarrassing moments...
MusicalAngel
When i first got my period, my mom was telling me where she keeps the pads etc in the bathroom, and my cousin (who's a guy) was eavesdropping in on the conversation, and called his girlfriend up and said... Diana got her period today... March 8th at 8:24pm. mad.gif

Boys are dumb. Lol. But yeah, so he called everyone up and told everyone he possibely could. pinch.gif
Kit
my most embarrasing time was when i was driving home from redding....it was like a four hour drive. and i went into a mc donalds and everybody was staring at meeh and i was all wth and i went to the bathroom and there was this big stain i was lyk sh*t sh*t . pinch.gif but that wasnt mai first time that was a few weeks ago. _dry.gif

My first time was sad. every year our 6th grade class goes to science camp...well i got it the day before the feild trip...it hella sucked...and mai frend got it the day before this play and she had to be a cheerleader. sad.gif
yeseulx3
i started leaking real bad in algebra at 8th grade so i started to squirm in my seat... i managed to get my sweater over my hips, and just left the room with a big ass red stain on the chair... mellow.gif
chaoticchrissy
wow i havent rele had one yetttt =S i hope i dont get one soon n e way tongue.gif
smile4me
hahah *Sighs* i knew i had my period one day, and thought i had leaked, but it was near the end of the day and i just kinda hoped it would hold till i got home. apparently it didn't...and the ppl who noticed happened to be this group of guys...how embarrasing. ermm.gif
Too Asian To DIE
this wasnt about me but mai friend.... she got her first period and she didnt know it and she was wearing sweat pants...... in science class she got it so when she got up there was a pool of blood and everyone was lyk..... O.o
hi-C
Let's just say one of my used pads (wrapped of course) made it's way into the center of my 6th grade classroom at the end of the day.

Yes, that really happened. I'm not going to explain why. It's embarrassing enough.
whywasisostupid
one time, i was going on this schol trip to houston for 3 days. and wel my period started the 2nd day. i didnt bring any pads or whatever and i was over at a competetion thing all day and i only had one test to take so i was there for like most of the day. i walked around the whole entire school to see if they sold any tampons or pads or whatever in the restroom but i culdnt find none. i had a jacket over my ass so no one culd c it and i just walked around that whole day.
dani41790
well umm i waz dancing once and i was wearing white and wen i waz done my friend waz like "dani u should go to the bathroom cuz theres red shiz on ur pants" i waz realli embarrassed -_-;;
penguin
I don't have any, but my friends do. Wanna hear it? Here goes.

It was getting closer to school ending and she was on the bus. She had a stain for the whole time and no one bothered to tell her. She walked off the bus and then someone finally told her that she was stained. My best friend was so embarrassed while everyone else laughed. >.<

Die b1tches.
xox Qt LuVZ xox
QUOTE(MissMata @ Sep 24 2004, 3:27 PM)
Let's just say one of my used pads (wrapped of course) made it's way into the center of my 6th grade classroom at the end of the day.

Yes, that really happened. I'm not going to explain why. It's embarrassing enough.

Aww, sorry... hug.gif

But, I though of one. Mmkay, not really that embarassing though. IT was a while back, I was wearing black pants and I leaked a bit... no one noticed though happy.gif
kbgirly
It happened about 2 years ago and it was pretty embarassing
I was in the bookstore and i was wearing a dark denim skirt, and i didn't know there was a stain on the back of my butt wacko.gif
i finally notice it when i got home
but the bookstore was full of old people...so they didn't pay too much attention to it
lolita kitty
i got it in july
i was sitting there, on the computer..
and i felt it..
it was erm.. embaressing
but nobody saw.. so it was ok
swe3ttemptasian
awww, lotta ppl have those "embarassing moments" w/ yur cycle..havent had one to look back and laugh at tongue.gif happy.gif
carmi96
i havnt rlli got an embarassin 1 buttt wen ma first came it wuz a disaster i culdnt get the pad on ...wen i eventuali did it felt like a damn nappy lol so i took it off...n i had a netball tournament usin freakin toilet roll........disgustin :S i kno hehe
hiromah
wow...strange topic. sorry don't have any interesting stories there
junkinmatrunk369
this isnt about me..but bout my little sister. my little sister just started hers like 3 days ago..she told me first..she started crying and told me she started it..i felt sooo bad..she got it in her sleep so it was in her bed..of course, i helped my lido sister.

poor thing..='(
gigiopolis
Once, my family and I were at a really dirty restaurant in Hong Kong. My mom asked me if I had any tissues, and I started looking through my purse. I felt something similar to the plastic wrap of those napkin things...and I pull it out without thinking, and it turns out it's one of my pads. >< Very embarassing.
LittleLulu
hahaha...ok when i was 11..one day i was walkin down the stairs..n i sliped n fell flat on my but..n after that when i went to the washroom there was BLOOD>.n i thought i got my period...but then.. it went away the next day...n i jus found out last year..that it was jus my hynem broke haha ....

i forgot the time i RELI got my period....but my most embarrisin wud have to be...

a month ago.. my mom's friend n her 11 year old son came over to my house...n they were using the computer whichw as in my room..n i was sleepin...n when i rolled around n woke..my butt was like facing them..n i heard my mom say"...sweety..u got ur period..go to the washroom..",n i preactically jumped up.
apple.
QUOTE(hiromah @ Sep 26 2004, 5:44 AM)
wow...strange topic. sorry don't have any interesting stories there

Don't spam.
Is that spamming? Correct me if i am wrong..

--
Anyways...When i first got it..I was kinda like shy to tell my mom...Otherwise I was @ home =]

So nothing emberessing happened to me yet;

Crap, i think i am spamming myself. _unsure.gif
DAPmmr
me & my family went to this indoor swimming pool and i wa on my period. i brought like 3 tampons. that was the first time i used tampos. (now i hate them) and i put one in and went swimming. after a while i thought "i'm gonna go on one more ride than go change it." my aunt came up to me and was like "you better go to the bathroom. fast" she handed me a towel to wrap around my waist. blush.gif turns out, i was leaking and blood was running down my leg. i dont think anyone noticed tho...thank god for my aunt!! pinch.gif
eli5e
hahahahah mannn i still remember my first dayyy ..it was in 8th grade around the early october ...or late sept.

..i even remember wat i was wearing that dayyyy.. a gray GAP hoodie n jeans hahahhaha ..but yea i was having MADDDDD stomachaches/cramps.. n i didnt know WHY... n i found out that i started when i went into a bathroom stall ..lol -___-
xbrokenxx
When I had my first it was during a soccer game against the boys team and it was right after I had just fell from being tackled...oooo i was freaked out because nothing hurt i was just bleeding...[lol]
royalfreshness
i was at home thank goodness. it came. i told me mom. the end.

and i dont have ANY embarrasing moments thatnk gooodness! but i know so many people that do lol xD. <33
DrEaMgUy2K1
this one time, at band camp , i started to bleed and i was like OMG OMG ima die and ran into a pole.
AngelicEyz00
I was in school one day in 8th grade, and I was taking a math test, and i needed to go to the bathroom to change my pad, but I also needed to take the test, and so I took it, but blood was just oozing out and oozing out, so by the end of the period there was all this blood on my chair, and i didn't wanna get up... i was so embarassed, and i left after everyone else did, got up, and quickly pushed the chair in, and walked to the bus... I was so embarassed and scared, but no one noticed

cry.gif

Sadly, this is true rofl laugh.gif
krnxswat
During our English class, my teacher told me I got a A- instead of an A+ because I forgot to use the period.
kbgirly
QUOTE(krnxswat @ Sep 27 2004, 10:38 PM)
During our English class, my teacher told me I got a A- instead of an A+ because I forgot to use the period.

laugh.gif
lilxroxy
whoa..i don`t have one..buh my of my opponents during tennis did..

she was wearing those white skorts foh tennis matches and we`re jes having a break and stuff..she`s relly snobby etc buh when i saw the dark red stain, i pulled her aside and told her. buh who knew..she was like "i knw that, got a problem?!" and then she like..strode off to the bathroom..so i was like "erm..ohkay THEN.."
happygoluckyng
QUOTE(DrEaMgUy2K1 @ Sep 27 2004, 10:17 PM)
this one time, at band camp , i started to bleed and i was like OMG OMG ima die and ran into a pole.

haha...I ran into a wall once....lol wacko.gif ....wait are you a girl?...cuz dreamguy2k1...lol..nm

no embarrassing stories for me...so far...thank god happy.gif
sugarcultluver
once it leaked through and idk if people saw it or not because they didnt say anything to me...after i went to the bathroom i pulled my shirt down so u couldnt see the stain lol
melmigs
Ok so I had my period while I was on the plane (3 hour flight), and I knew it before I got on the plane. I thought one pad would last the whole flight, so I didn't change it (airplane bathrooms are gross anyway). So I got off the plane, and I look at my butt and I see a lot of blood on it.. so I adjust my backpack lower so the people behind me didn't see. Then I took my sweatshirt and put it over my butt so it'd be better. But I know people saw, so it was pretty embarassing. blush.gif
wind&fire
omg there was this so nasty thing that happ in my school ... liek i think this girls didnt like this other girl so she stuck her dirt pad on her bag.... sick.gif
sheepy
ooh gosh.. like 3 years ago... dunt even want to talk about it. it was horrible.
tImOnE
QUOTE(DrEaMgUy2K1 @ Sep 27 2004, 10:17 PM)

^^^hahahahahahhahahhahahhaha!!!! omg lolo ok ok im done
booger butt
nothing serious to me, but a goodfriend.

we were at marching practice in the parking lot...for parade rehearsal. and she obviously was on her period but didnt think to change before practice. so when practice ended 3 hours later...she found blood running down her leg and everything. in front of 100 ppl...but thats ok...we all helped her and my mom gave her a towel and all. tongue.gif
pbear
Nothing too bad to me, but to my friend:

We were eating lunch and I guess she hadn't realized what had happened, so she got up to throw her trash away and there was this huge red stain on her pants. When she came back, she noticed her chair, which was all bloody, and she ran to the bathroom. The next day, the chair had been replaced with another one. The bloody one was off to the side and someone had put a sign on it, saying, "DO NOT SIT HERE. SOMEONE HAD AN ACCIDENT." Well, duh. stubborn.gif
yintung
I was doing PE, and my friend told me. The uniform was white, so it really showed. I was like, 'Walk behind me, Audrey, walk behind me...' No one actually saw though, if they did, they didn't comment. Thank goodness for people with common sense.
babiedoll03
hm... i dont really have any embarrassing period stories... but i can tell you that i am having some horrific cramps right now and i'm at work... lol ugh!
gigiopolis
QUOTE(krnxswat @ Sep 27 2004, 7:38 PM)

LOL!!!

Please limit the posts to ones about MENSTRUATION, thank you =)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.