Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: flogging molly, anyone?
Forums > Community Center > Music
inthemudhole
Well. Flogging Molly just came out with a new CD, too.. it's called Within a Mile of Home.

I bought it today, too.
It's so awesome.
Anyone else like Flogging Molly?
Anyone even HEARD of them?

I also have Swagger and Drunken Lullabies, but Liz (Thradrien_blake) borrowed Drunken Lullabies from me....last year, haha. laugh.gif

So, anyone like Flogging Molly?
Or.. heard of them?
Rachel
i lllllllllllllllllllllove flogging molly
x emo screamo x
Hmm...Never heard of them =/
miszkristinexox
i love flogging molly! if you havent seen them in concert, that is a must!
Kathleen
worthy.gif You're awesome, Brie. You just so are. I went crowd surfing to "Drunken Lullabies" at the Warped Tour. laugh.gif It was so much fun. Granted, I don't share the same political views as them, but they still kick major arse.
sugarcultluver
i've heard of them...i'm not a big fan though.
Heathasm
flogging molly is pretty cool, alot of people like them but its not the kind of music i enjoy listening to more than once lol
NYsmiLez
theyre awesome. i love my celtic rock. i cant wait to get there cd =)
Saeglopur
..seems like Brie's rich.
melface
I hate them, I really do...
but whatever.
ryfitaDF
imma go see them for the second time in a few weeks. they're tons o' fun.

Granted, I don't share the same political views as them, but they still kick major arse.

i think it's safe to assume that if they were at warped tour you don't share their political views, dere, Kafween. laugh.gif
inthemudhole
..seems like Brie's rich.

Haha, not really. I just save my money for a while and spend it all on CDs and such. XD

imma go see them for the second time in a few weeks. they're tons o' fun.

Whoa, seriously?
That is awesome.
I'd love to see them.
They were supposed to come to a town nearish mine on my birthday, but it got cancelled or something, and I was ub3rly pissed. I <3 them.
highly_evolved
no way i thought they had jsut come out with drunken lullabies and now they got another one!? dang i gotta go get it!WOAH! they also updated their site!! it used to look so bland and that was only about a week or so ago!
nyctophiliac
my sister likes them
but no i don't the only
song i've heard from
them is Drunken Lullibies
lucky_clover
i've never heard of them before...
imadorkabledxd
i will dl it
imadorkabledxd
ok i just dled drunk lullabies..it's kind of weird? like..it sounds like country + punk to me?!?! =)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.