Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PE
Forums > Community Center > Music
PingPong
JW wat u like aobut ur PE...

me.. i like the people there cuz we are all cool wit eachother n stuff.. we have like a lot of funny people but we take out practice serious.. i do advance PE btw cuz regular PE.. plain easy.. advance its hella hard haha lose 2 lbs a day but its rewarding i guess? but anyways

we run n i kinda like that cuz.. i like running around the school n seeing wants going on in 6th period haha... n blah blah lots of practice that i dont like -_-... n yea.. Fryday was great... we played snake in the grass.. some wrestling game haha sooo fun! its basicly tag but the "it" guy has to go on his knees n everyone he tag.. is it including him.. so yea.. hes great once in the wrestling room cuz i can run the walls n excape n stuff.. hehe ^_^ n later.. i tried to dive role over someone but they grabbed my leg once i was in air n WHHAMMM i face planted my face on the mat cry.gif ouch...

we later played freestyle dodgeball.. its crazy.. we get to cross the line n wrestle anyone we want.. dam haha i got suplexed 3 times.. 3 TIMES!! dam haha great stuff

anyways.. wat do u like about ur PE class? stubborn.gif
RiC3xBoy
dun have PE, i got marching band, but here is our excerise routine, up and 4-down in 4 for about 10 min, then high mark time for abother 10, either hip shifts, snow cones, or 30-60-90 foward strides, sorry if know one understands what these are
aznguy711
"2 hand touch whistling.gif " football =D
corizzle20
its a great way to meet new people, and to talk. its more of a social hour.
LittleLulu
um watchin the guys play sports haha..n gettin all sweaty..yea..its a nice scene...n um.. ya my PE teacher is the hottest teacher in the skewl..
jaeman
I like pe because it gets me even more fit and I like to do something more active than just sitting around in an old classroom.
karrar
i signed up for tenis this year in pe..............yep yep here come the ladiez
diezelbabygrl_xoxo
QUOTE(LittleLulu @ Sep 19 2004, 3:09 AM)
um watchin the guys play sports haha..n gettin all sweaty..yea..its a nice scene...n um.. ya my PE teacher is the hottest teacher in the skewl..

lol same here...my teacher is really hot happy.gif i love PE!
xox Qt LuVZ xox
Eh, PE's okay... I don't really like it that much though, 'cause I suck at most sports. Ah well, ah we ever play's like doctor dodgeball --;
TK102
I had PE in my previous two years of high school (because it was required) but now I don't have a PE class. It was OK. In my freshmen year, it was an all male class, so we played football, basketball, and baseball. Also had swimming, which I hated because I can't swim, and I didn't even learn how!! Sophomore year was co-ed, so we just did the crazy exercises, run laps, and play basketball.

I never really liked the changing aspect of PE, mainly because I didn't like the uniform (the shorts were too short!!), and there are only so many lockers and a whole bunch of freshmen take up most of them!! So finding one is hard, and then getting changed with 100 people like right next to you is impossible, since there was no room!!!

Thank God we didn't have to shower. laugh.gif That's an experience I wouldn't want to have!
PingPong
haha agree i dont wanna take showers in PE.. good thing i have 6th period.. just go home after that happy.gif haha.
Veloso
Pe is cool cuz it is a good way to los lbs and the activity.
o0_BLuez_0o
easy A!! oh and its exercise and stuff like that
PingPong
i just ran 2.25 miles... n im not tired.. wow.. i remember only 1 mile killed me haha..

well its 8:17pm so yea.. its cooler then the morning.. da, i need a running partner that pushes me to run... haha but no one likes running..
ashesinthefall
im in marching band too we dont do all that stuff tho maybe thats why we not so good
xSilentxEchox
I didn't use to like P.E., cause I didn't like the guys in my gym class, plus we did was play football or basketball, and I like them, but it got boring. wacko.gif

But this year we do all kinds of things, like capture the flag (which is hard in a gym) dodgeball, tennis (no one even tries to hit the ball, we just act like retards).

Plus its a social hour. biggrin.gif

Forgot to mention that it helps you stay in shape.
bhrama
PE freakin sucks! I hate it! We take tests in tehre and do bookwork sometimes and we hardly ever do any kind of physical activity. god i hate my school!! arrggh!!
LeSLiE
Wow Jonathan, you have 2 take tests?? That sux..

Anywhooo... I love P.E.. My boyfriend's in my P.E class sooo it rox.. the only thing I don't like about it is running.. i hate running... but i love doing push ups/sit ups/curl ups.. anything like that..
rainnydaiis
I love BASKETBALL so i love Pe =P
[i]LLMATiC
i knoe some ppl that have tests in pe. man that sucks. but i have baseball so i jus have to play catch and do a lil soft toss during the week
rainnydaiis
i just hate running!! <---- worst part RUNNING -_-a
PingPong
i really dont mind anything cuz.. we do em all n if we complain.. we do MORE...

i dont mind pushups, situps, weights, wrestling, agilities which include bear cralls, cartwheels, rolls ect, dont mind doing anything.. n i dont mind RUNNING cuz.. one.. i wanna be outside where its cooler n stuff.. n the air is much better.. i realized the in the wrestling room.. the air is really thin.. so yea.. its harder to breathe haha. its all good..

i just keep this in my mind once i do any exercise.. i know ill get better if i do this.. n yea.. i just do it..
AzN tOmBoI
hmm well foe my pe hour i have football pratice sOoO......well we run a mile every two days...uhhh scrimage...and 50yd sprints for bout 10 minutes...hm...the worst part is its on my last period..soo freakin hot.. pinch.gif
wind&fire
i love watching the hawt azn guys playing bball and trying to look good.... and i love to play oztag aka flag football
PingPong
i played matball again :(
dam i got supluxed 5 times.. haha wow.. its crazy.. people getting tackled and rammed .. soo crazy.. more crazy then football.. i swear..
madRooney
i could play soccer in my pe's...
i just love playing with my mates~~
tweeak
you mean people actually like pe? i thought that kid in homeroom was kidding whistling.gif i hate it
goofipinay
hah a running partner? last time we did "The Mile" *graded* my running partner slowed me down!
therefore run alone...and if theres sum1 whos always ahead of u, try catchin up wit them (thats wut i do! 8m 43s is my best so far)

um ya..newayz i like PE cuz of handball football basketball ooo n X-Ball! (2 teams, 2 goals n goalies for each team, 2 - 4 balls) <<it sux cuz every1 says im the best goalie therefore im always goalie (and when u gotta follow 2 - 4 balls...)

xcept this year i hav PE first bell so...yea..
moorepocket
i HATE p.e.!!!! Never like it. It the school way of telling us we're in bad shape.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.